PDA

View Full Version : questions.

bishop472003
Jan 13, 2010, 03:42 AM
where do I get photon arts? Keep getting message code so can't get online, any thoughts. Having trouble finding shifta and lastly is there a hospital to heal you when you get back to the city. Thanx in advance.

garmrodin
Jan 13, 2010, 04:28 AM
Photon arts are already on the weapon to begin but some don't have one, and I haven't seen any hospital in the time I've played

acidOD
Jan 13, 2010, 04:45 AM
where do I get photon arts?
As garmrodin mentioned, they are on the weapon. What you get when you find the weapon is what you're stuck with. IF it comes with a PA at all.

Having trouble finding shifta
Keep hunting. I went through all the story quests offline once and did minimal farming and found all the spells. When you get to Hard and Super Hard mode they seem to drop often enough you'll be wishing they didn't.

and lastly is there a hospital to heal you when you get back to the city. Thanx in advance.
Nope. But if you are just simply farming doing runs not in a quest, if you go back to town, and reset the portal you will be completely healed, then you can just activate the portal again and pick the zone, form party, etc.