PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving you.

kevin1gamer
Jan 13, 2010, 12:02 PM
I will be leaving you all temporarily on either August 19, 2010 or January 3, 2011. I may actually leave a few days earlier though, since I'll have to get settled in at where I'm going, also, please note that the dates are subject to change, for I don't think they start school on the same day every year (plus the school I'm going to temporarily go to probably won't at the start the same time my normal school starts. Now you may be wondering where I am going and why. Well, I am going to Cologne, Germany, because it is something I really want to do, and because of a certain individual, ;).

I do however regret to inform you that I may not be able to visit any of the forums I actively go to while I am away, let alone all 485 of them. So I am posting this message on all the forums I go to (or atleast the ones that I can right now, since I doubt have time at the moment to post it on all 400+ forums). I do hear that several people in Germany do use the Internet however, and unfortunately the house family I was hoping to stay with had too little room for a guest, so I have to stay with someone else there, how unfortunate.

I will be gone for what will be gone for a full semester, which is about half of a year. If I get into the program for the first semester (August 19, 2010), I believe I will be able to return to my loving and caring real family in the United States of America before Christmas. I thank you all for your understanding and/or support. I will try and get on some of the sites I have bookmarked, but I will probably only get on the SS Free and Facebook on a daily basis still, but even then, no promises. Wish me luck and a safe trip everyone. If you feel the need to make a topic (or topics) about saying "goodbye and have a safe flight" (or something like that) to me before I leave, feel free to do so.

In my absence, the lovely Ms. tabby1gamer, administrative representative of the United Gamers Alliance will become my acting replacement as chairman of the SS Free, the SS Free Network, and all SS Free Network members, which include, but are not limited to: the United Gamers Alliance, SS Free Germany, the Universal Gaming League, and the Zombieland Forums. I have the utmost confidence in Ms. tabby1gamer's ability to run the SS Free and it's respective Network. If you have any questions, please use the SS Free's Customer Service forum, thank you for your time.

Freeze
Jan 13, 2010, 05:11 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/iceburgfarewell.jpg

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Jan 13, 2010, 05:26 PM
Alright, if your leaving me I get to keep my stuff. I'll call or something just don't slam the door on your way out.

I always loved you...I guess...

Split
Jan 13, 2010, 06:09 PM
We shall miss both of your posts.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 13, 2010, 11:20 PM
485 forums joined makes you wonder if there is some sort of E-auto-dialer to pass along this message for you, and if that just so happened here.

Leaving story sounds like the film, Euro Trip, but the other details show trying to get into a foreign exchange program. Have fun.

Zeek123
Jan 14, 2010, 01:25 AM
485 forums joined makes you wonder if there is some sort of E-auto-dialer to pass along this message for you, and if that just so happened here.

Doesn't it make you feel kind of... used...?

I mean... I thought we had something... Something real... I just don't know. I don't know anything anymore.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Jan 14, 2010, 04:10 AM
Whatever, I'm already over you.

Delete
Jan 19, 2010, 10:59 AM
We shall miss both of your posts.

:lol:

But seriously, Good Luck with whatever yer doing bro.

Xefi
Jan 20, 2010, 10:26 PM
so your first post was "Hello" and the second is "I'm leaving"? lol.

But i do wish you luck on what you're doing. Later, dood! :panda:

Vanzazikon
Jan 21, 2010, 04:01 PM
He's going to assassinate the pope.

SStrikerR
Jan 22, 2010, 06:54 PM
We hardly knew 'ye. :disapprove:

Delete
Jan 25, 2010, 04:09 AM
We didn't even know 'ye. :disapprove:

Fixed :D