PDA

View Full Version : Guide Compress PA

nickysantoro
Jan 13, 2010, 12:42 PM
I have completed all the quest on hard and the bakery, but it won't give me the title that unlocks the compress pa. On my quest record it shows that I have completed the bakery, what do I need to do?

nickysantoro
Jan 13, 2010, 12:49 PM
Do I have to beat the Tower on normal too?

Opodomus
Jan 13, 2010, 01:02 PM
You said you "completed the bakery" but just to make sure, did you talk to the sister in the back and get the quest from her? Just finding the bakery isn't enough. Once you find the bakery you need to talk to the sister in the back and get a quest from her. Finish out the field run or quest you are currently on, then when you go back you will have a new quest on the quest list. Do THAT quest on hard to complete your title.

Cruciarius
Jan 13, 2010, 01:03 PM
From the Cake Shop guide:

"If you play it on hard, and you have beaten all other quests on HARD, you will unlock the "World Protector" Title. This is the title that will get you the "Compress PA" unit."

nickysantoro
Jan 13, 2010, 01:43 PM
thanks for the replies guys

I did beat the Third daughter quest. When I go to the quest desk, only 13 quests show up on the list, the third daughter one isn't on there. But under quest records, its on the list.

ChrisFTW
Jan 13, 2010, 02:37 PM
You can only do the bakery quest once each time you find the bakery.
Are you sure you have compleated ALL the quests on hard? It can be easy to miss some since you have compleated some on normal which dosn't say "NEW" beside them when you first start on hard.

kirtblue
Jan 13, 2010, 09:26 PM
keep in mind that the cake shop mission can only be done once then you have to find it again so if you find it make sure you do it on hard before normal so you get the unit