PDA

View Full Version : When PSZ music just doesn't cut it...

Tizerak
Jan 13, 2010, 05:16 PM
What do you listen to!

Lately I've been on a final fantasy music stint and listening to "TheKeg01"'s channel on YouTube (I would love to hear a metal band cover the Mystic Quest tunes).

Usually my musical interest boils down to:
a. does it have an electric guitar = check
b. has a catchy/heavy/good riff = check
I'm sold!

I do like other stuff though like some techno/jazz, some dance, NO country, VERY LITTLE rap.

I've been trying to find other avenues of music though, I have no idea really how to check what's out there most of the stuff I've found has been by random happenstance. I have a 160 GB iPod its slightly over half full of music I will fill it one day!

Wish I could find good internet radio with no commercials.

Tales
Jan 13, 2010, 05:50 PM
I love listening to Teisetsu-Na-Mono (PSZ credits song) when playing... and some songs from Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and just Japanese music in general. That's MAINLY.

If I don't, I'm listening to Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace... something like that. I usually switch to it during a boss battle XD

Cruciarius
Jan 13, 2010, 05:52 PM
Varies on my mood.

Trance, industrial, rock, etc. I like most, but hate rap, country, religious and most hip hop.

mid Knight
Jan 13, 2010, 06:07 PM
These days I'm out of touch with the current music trend, bands etc so I just listen to video games and anime musics.

Sahib
Jan 13, 2010, 06:26 PM
DJ Tiesto!!!!!!

kirtblue
Jan 13, 2010, 09:21 PM
one word DEVO

acidOD
Jan 14, 2010, 09:08 AM
Voted 'other' because I listen to music on shuffle. All of those generes typically at some point throughout a PS0 session.

Opodomus
Jan 14, 2010, 10:19 AM
If I'm not listening to the PSZ music it's because I'm watching a TV show in the background or I just prefer silence

Tizerak
Jan 14, 2010, 10:24 AM
I'd go nuts if I played something in silence o_o

Opodomus
Jan 14, 2010, 10:51 AM
I need to be able to hear if the assassins are coming...