PDA

View Full Version : Hardest to obtain item in the game?

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 04:07 AM
Is it the Heaven Element?

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 04:18 AM
Is it the Heaven Element?

No, not even close xD

Psycho Wand, Lavis Kanon, Yonohate In, Akatsuki In, Twin Psychoguns.

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 04:27 AM
No, not even close xD

Psycho Wand, Lavis Kanon, Yonohate In, Akatsuki In, Twin Psychoguns.

Don't you need all of those and more to obtain the Heaven Element?

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 04:32 AM
Don't you need all of those and more to obtain the Heaven Element?

Only the Lavis Kanon.
The Psycho Wand is more rare though.

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 04:45 AM
Only the Lavis Kanon.
The Psycho Wand is more rare though.

Come again? I was under the impression you had to receive every weapon in the game to get every achievement...

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 04:48 AM
Come again? I was under the impression you had to receive every weapon in the game to get every achievement...

Nah, you need all other 99 titles to get the 100th title.
Only a few weapons are needed to get a title, including the Lavis Kanon.

Al Azif is also a title item.
It's quite rare, but not as rare as the Lavis.

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 05:18 AM
Nah, you need all other 99 titles to get the 100th title.
Only a few weapons are needed to get a title, including the Lavis Kanon.

Al Azif is also a title item.
It's quite rare, but not as rare as the Lavis.

Makes sense, and you are probably correct. But I though you had to, for example, collect 100% or each type of weapon (Rods, Slicers, etc...) to get achievements pertaining to them.

In that case, the Heaven Element could still be considered the hardest to obtain, since you have to get one of the hardest weapons to get in the game (Lavis Kanon), and more.

Pokerealm
Jan 14, 2010, 05:23 AM
Makes sense, and you are probably correct. But I though you had to, for example, collect 100% or each type of weapon (Rods, Slicers, etc...) to get achievements pertaining to them.

Nope, you only need 50% to get a title.

In that case, the Heaven Element could still be considered the hardest to obtain, since you have to get one of the hardest weapons to get in the game (Lavis Kanon), and more.

True, but untrue aswell.

When looking at drop rates, the Psycho Wand probably has the lowest.
However, try getting yourself a Yonohate/Akatsuki In.
Those 2 are dropped by Phobos Dyna and Zaphobos Dyna, 2 rare monsters.

The chance of seeing those monsters is low already, let alone the drop rates of the In's.

I think I'd be more happy with a Yonohate/Akatsuki, then I'd be with a Psycho Wand.

The Lavis Kanon has an awefully low drop rate aswell, but it drops from Eulid, a common monster.

Kirukia
Jan 14, 2010, 07:57 AM
What do Psycho Wands drop from? Once I hit 100 I'm going to run through tower like crazy trying to find one. Thanks in advance.
Oh wait it's an area drop I knew that duh lol. Nevermind.

edenz
Jan 14, 2010, 09:10 AM
Psycho wand is a random drop in SH towers anything in there has slight chance of dropping one

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 09:14 AM
Nope, you only need 50% to get a title.

True, but untrue aswell.

When looking at drop rates, the Psycho Wand probably has the lowest.
However, try getting yourself a Yonohate/Akatsuki In.
Those 2 are dropped by Phobos Dyna and Zaphobos Dyna, 2 rare monsters.

The chance of seeing those monsters is low already, let alone the drop rates of the In's.

I think I'd be more happy with a Yonohate/Akatsuki, then I'd be with a Psycho Wand.

The Lavis Kanon has an awefully low drop rate aswell, but it drops from Eulid, a common monster.

Not knowing the exact drop rates makes knowing impossible. Based on PSO I+II, Lavis Kanon is likely 1/30,000-200,000, and Psycho Wand is probably 1/200,000+.

Kirukia
Jan 14, 2010, 09:33 AM
Psycho wand is a random drop in SH towers anything in there has slight chance of dropping one

Yeah I was having a stupid moment. I've looked it up before and didn't remember until after I posted xD

Vayne
Jan 14, 2010, 09:58 AM
We assume it's the Psycho Wand since it was the rarest weapon in PSO. No one knows drop rates for sure. Heaven Element is a reward which kind of puts in a different category when regarding rarity. You do need to find some rare weapons to obtain it, but the thing that makes it truly rare is that you can only get 1 per catridge. All that aside, Heaven Element is not very useful anyway.

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 10:06 AM
We assume it's the Psycho Wand since it was the rarest weapon in PSO. No one knows drop rates for sure. Heaven Element is a reward which kind of puts in a different category when regarding rarity. You do need to find some rare weapons to obtain it, but the thing that makes it truly rare is that you can only get 1 per catridge. All that aside, Heaven Element is not very useful anyway.

Would you say it's the hardest to obtain, on average? (Taking away miracle 1-shot finds)

DoubleCannon
Jan 14, 2010, 12:16 PM
Not knowing the exact drop rates makes knowing impossible. Based on PSO I+II, Lavis Kanon is likely 1/30,000-200,000, and Psycho Wand is probably 1/200,000+.

omg dont say that :'( .. ive killed around 2000 eluids so far and only around 6 white sabers and lots of the other wep.. no lavis kanon yet. Looking at that drop rate makes it hurt inside lol

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 01:11 PM
omg dont say that :'( .. ive killed around 2000 eluids so far and only around 6 white sabers and lots of the other wep.. no lavis kanon yet. Looking at that drop rate makes it hurt inside lol

The drop rate looks better when you get one :) (Got Lavis Cannon in PSO I + II, but the easy way; 1/22 from a 1/600 rare varient.) Needless to say, I was quite pleased.

jmanx
Jan 14, 2010, 01:32 PM
I haven't seen a twin psycho gun but just one time

Cruciarius
Jan 14, 2010, 01:39 PM
I find it odd that you don't need to get 100% of a kind of weapon, for the item catalog to say you have found 100% of the weapon kind.

Example: My item catalog says I have found 100% wands, but I really haven't found all the kinds of wands, yet.

On topic... psycho wand is likely the rarest item.

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 01:50 PM
I find it odd that you don't need to get 100% of a kind of weapon, for the item catalog to say you have found 100% of the weapon kind.

Example: My item catalog says I have found 100% wands, but I really haven't found all the kinds of wands, yet.

On topic... psycho wand is likely the rarest item.

Okay, so 100 percent doesn't mean everything. In that case, I'll agree with Psycho Wand.

Macman
Jan 14, 2010, 06:22 PM

Example: My item catalog says I have found 100% wands, but I really haven't found all the kinds of wands, yet.That's because the vending machine items aren't necessary to get 100%, yet for some reason they count towards it. Add that to the fact that most vending machine items are wands...

VeJi
Jan 14, 2010, 06:42 PM
That's because the vending machine items aren't necessary to get 100%, yet for some reason they count towards it. Add that to the fact that most vending machine items are wands...

Interesting...thanks for the information.

kirtblue
Jan 14, 2010, 07:21 PM
not sure ill tell you when i find it

Assassin 45
Jan 14, 2010, 07:32 PM
For the Fu swords- This sites drop chart says they're also droped by Hevens Mother on hard ET. Is that correct?

Vayne
Jan 15, 2010, 12:06 AM
That is correct