PDA

View Full Version : Who else here was a condom baby

oxxjuniorxxo
Feb 27, 2003, 10:45 PM
Well as I stated before I was born from a ripped condom in the back of a drumk man's chevy, and I was just curious who else was born from this mistake?

Guntz348
Feb 27, 2003, 10:50 PM
I was born in the back of a travelin' show. Momma used to dance for the money they'd throw. Daddy would do what ever could.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 27, 2003, 10:53 PM
I was the result of two poor, horny South Koreans. Either they couldn't keep out of each other's pants, were too poor for birth control, or *riiiip* (no, not conceived by backdoor intercourse, cerealbox-condom breakage)

BWS-1
Feb 27, 2003, 10:59 PM
I was geneticly created ... no really I have no idea. I`m gonna ask my momy tonight, and then my dad, and compared the answers, if they match, well good, I`ll know, if they don't ... that'll mean I was geneticly created.

ABDUR101
Feb 27, 2003, 11:07 PM
"Here's my oldest and first child, a daughter. Here's my second child, another girl. Here's my third and middle child, a girl. Here's my 4th child, a boy!....and there's Abdur..the accident."

Thanks Mom! Thanks for reminding me all of these years!

oh..and...neeeeneeerr neeeeeneerr!! XP

geewj
Feb 27, 2003, 11:10 PM
Either i was born on purpose or my parents are REALLY careless.

BlackRose
Feb 27, 2003, 11:13 PM
I came after 15 years of good Catholic marriage. *gag*

...so I suppose the answer to your question would be No.

oxxjuniorxxo
Feb 27, 2003, 11:20 PM
honestly though, the story may not be true...but today out of nowhere I was talking to my mom and shit and my dad and they were like out of fukin nowhere started talking about how I was a ripped condom baby. Im like...WTF thanks for just saying that shit like that..lol it was pretty funny.

geewj
Feb 27, 2003, 11:27 PM
On 2003-02-27 20:13, BlackRose wrote:
I came after 15 years of good Catholic marriage. *gag*

...so I suppose the answer to your question would be No.

Think Catholic is bad? Try Mormon....*shuder*

Rotis
Feb 27, 2003, 11:49 PM
My mom miscarried some number of years before I was born. The doctor told her she couldn't have any more children after that.

...Whoops, guess the doctor was wrong ;3

I wasn't a mistake, I was a "surprise"!

CeasOne
Feb 27, 2003, 11:55 PM
oh i know i was a mistake.... not really intrested in asking for the story though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Abaddon
Feb 28, 2003, 08:34 AM
Nope. I was intended to be born, btu sometimes my dad will argue like i'm a considerable burden to him. "If i didn't have kids i could retire right now" etc. Even though he's kidding it can make you feel a bit awkard

and congrats to me for my 1000th post ^_^

Phobos-X
Feb 28, 2003, 09:31 AM
duno, and i dont think i wanna know to be honest. i know im here, lifes a bitch, and i love every minute of it!

oxxjuniorxxo
Feb 28, 2003, 09:47 AM
On 2003-02-28 06:31, Phobos-X wrote:
duno, and i dont think i wanna know to be honest. i know im here, lifes a bitch, and i love every minute of it!

Thats the same thing I was thinking when out of nowhere they tell me. Im thinking WTF my life is ruined...Im still enjoying every minute of it but COME ON. You don't just blurt that crap out of nowhere about how your parents just decided to...OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AdamW
Feb 28, 2003, 05:00 PM
I was birthed in a test tube in a lab, then transplanted into a surrogate mother. You thought there were only three surviving brothers from Les Efants Teribles? Think again.

Benjamin
Feb 28, 2003, 06:46 PM
This is a very very awkward conversation.

LamerPanda
Feb 28, 2003, 08:14 PM
Er, I was probably an accident. XD

My dad says tha my mom wanted an abortion, and my mom says it was the other way around. If they both wanted abortions, I'm not sure exactly how I managed to stick around so long... but they're stuck with me for 3 more years. *shrug* =D

Kent
Feb 28, 2003, 09:54 PM
I couldn't care less.

Foggy_Pete
Feb 28, 2003, 10:23 PM
i honestly dont know o_O if i was an accident and ruined their life then i guess...that makes us even

Balthor
Feb 28, 2003, 10:30 PM
Probobly, I was always called a demon child.

And I turned out fucking well.

IceBlink
Feb 28, 2003, 10:51 PM
I was born at the ripe age of 84 and I'm getting younger every day.

Er... something like that. o_o

ABDUR101
Feb 28, 2003, 11:16 PM
On 2003-02-28 19:23, Foggy_Pete wrote:
i honestly dont know o_O if i was an accident and ruined their life then i guess...that makes us even

...now that is funny. XD

Ian D
Mar 1, 2003, 12:13 AM
I'm my own grandpa!

Fanatic72802
Mar 1, 2003, 01:24 AM
This topic makes for some good jokes! :D

I was intended to be born, though, FYI.

pixelate
Mar 1, 2003, 01:59 AM
I was meant to be a girl.

SorceressofTime
Mar 1, 2003, 11:20 PM
my parents wanted a girl, and thats what they got. though i wish it didnt happen

Zack_Morris
Mar 2, 2003, 04:11 AM
This thread is hilarious.

Hey Junior, if it bothers you so much why don't you ask them to talk about it. It should make you feel better knowing what happened. Cause knowings half the battle!!

Tseng
Mar 2, 2003, 05:33 AM
I was born exactly nine months after my father's birthday to the date. My old lady told me it was her first time, man when it rains... it pours.

I'm living proof of what could be avoided if contraception was practiced. :o

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Tseng on 2003-03-02 02:34 ]</font>

Blenjar
Mar 2, 2003, 03:58 PM
I used to be the last one...I was suppose to be the last one.
-The third one- Than one more came....err. That wasn't suppose to happen!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-03-02 13:01 ]</font>

Ness
Mar 2, 2003, 05:30 PM
On 2003-03-01 20:20, SorceressofTime wrote:
my parents wanted a girl, and thats what they got. though i wish it didnt happen

Why is Sorceress so sad?

My birth was planned. When I came into this world, my parents were good and ready.

SorceressofTime
Mar 4, 2003, 06:56 AM
On 2003-03-02 14:30, Ness wrote:

On 2003-03-01 20:20, SorceressofTime wrote:

Why is Sorceress so sad?

My birth was planned. When I came into this world, my parents were good and ready.

sweetie, i have many reasons to be so sad.

if only i were a vampire, then my life would be fulfilled.

rena-ko
Mar 4, 2003, 07:05 AM
so you think you'd be feeling better if you were a boy?

about me... hm... my father put my mothers anti-baby-pills into the oven... short time later i got produced, pipelined and 9 1/2 months after that i were thrown in this world...

Kemon
Mar 4, 2003, 11:35 AM
why are you guys talking about your parents haveing sex and breaking a condom you guys are nasty!

Blenjar
Mar 4, 2003, 02:48 PM
On 2003-03-04 08:35, Kemon wrote:
why are you guys talking about your parents haveing sex and breaking a condom you guys are nasty!

lol, dunno why they are, just anwering question.

SorceressofTime
Mar 5, 2003, 04:53 AM
On 2003-03-04 04:05, rena-ko wrote:
so you think you'd be feeling better if you were a boy?

nup. either way, being a girl is fun but has some downfalls. *cough*

rena-ko
Mar 5, 2003, 08:10 AM
nothing is perfect, i'd say...

Lord
Mar 5, 2003, 01:10 PM
Well if god exists then I was an accident. I have already set my life goals and they *slightly* interfere with gods plans.

Lord
Mar 5, 2003, 01:32 PM
if only i were a vampire, then my life would be fulfilled.
Could you handle living forever? People have a tendency to go insane and unless you are already insane that usually ends up killing you.(You can still die)
Also, do you know about vampires, I am considered a "Vampire" by some and so I have performed tests on myself. I determined that although holy water does choke me it hasn't killed me yet. Many of the things considered to be Vampiric come from sensitive skin such as being burned by the sun because it does happen, it's just a more drawn out proccess than is publicly believed(Faster than human sunburn however). Wooden Stake? Well, again, sensitive skin. I get splinters easily and from there people assume I have a weakness to wood and it is easy to make the jump from small pieces of wood to large pieces of wood(I assume it does work however). Fire dries my skin out faster than is considered normal(I havent tried getting into a fire due to a feeling of self preservation).Finally garlic is acceptable in small amounts (garlic bread)but if I eat a piece I do feel ill for 17 hours.
On a side note the whole drinking blood is overdone. I personally can get by with large amounts of red meat.

KodiaX987
Mar 5, 2003, 02:00 PM
God misplaced me. I am a lesbian stuck in a man's body!! o.O;

No, seriously, born like just any other kid on the block. Yes, I am really un-interesting when it comes to making-a-kid stuff.

Not to worry though, if I ever get a kid, I'll make sure it's born in the weirdest possible conditions, just to bump the thread and tell it to you all. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

And a side note to Lord: actual Dracula-ish vampires don't exist per se. There is a state called "psychic vampire" someone can have, but it has nothing with being a blood drinker. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KodiaX987 on 2003-03-05 11:10 ]</font>

RedFox
Mar 6, 2003, 06:20 AM
i know i wasnt planned but i dunno if the condom broke...

my daughter however is the result of alcohol fuelled bangin' passionate love-making