PDA

View Full Version : Questions

Nguyen
Jan 14, 2010, 09:10 PM
Uh..I just want to clear things up.

1. What are the best stats for a Radam mag for a HUcast?
2. How do you put an element on your Milias Breaker? The guy left of the shops doesn't show the sword name.
3. Can Compress PA's stack or it won't make it difference if you have like 4 on a single armour.
4. How many times can you use those HP Material, HIT Material, Swift Material, etc. ?
5. Is a Milias Breaker, Noble Cloak, and a 99 HIT and 1 Guard Radam set good?

zeital
Jan 14, 2010, 09:14 PM
1. i believe radam is just a thing u can change ur mag to with a soul that u get in the ET SH so wat ever u build ur mag up as it will say when u change
2. um the dude near the wep seller in the main street (the mole looking dude)
3. no compress PA doesn't stack with itself
4. up to the limit of ur chara (start menu then L it should come up with how many mats u have used or can still use)

GantzDetainee
Jan 14, 2010, 09:18 PM
pretty much zeital sum it up for you,except you can't put any elemental on a milias breaker but you can fortify it.

Nguyen
Jan 14, 2010, 09:19 PM
1. i believe radam is just a thing u can change ur mag to with a soul that u get in the ET SH so wat ever u build ur mag up as it will say when u change
2. um the dude near the wep seller in the main street (the mole looking dude)
3. no compress PA doesn't stack with itself
4. up to the limit of ur chara (start menu then L it should come up with how many mats u have used or can still use)

For number one, I'm asking for the best stats for a HUcast. Not what it is.

Is there a limit to your stats?
What's the max amount to Native/Beast/Machine/Dark/Accuracy on a Milias Breaker.

zeital
Jan 14, 2010, 09:26 PM
@GantzDetainee lol i didn't know that i'm only new to the game, i just read though alot of the site XD

um for stats on HUcast mayb Accuracy just looking at that charas overall type but it depends on how u want to play

on a side note u could also ask nicer not just "tell me now" kinda thing

kirtblue
Jan 14, 2010, 09:26 PM
For number one, I'm asking for the best stats for a HUcast. Not what it is.

Is there a limit to your stats?
What's the max amount to Native/Beast/Machine/Dark/Accuracy on a Milias Breaker.

that all comes down to perception its all about how your playstyle suit its mat usage and mag stats

Aroxys
Jan 14, 2010, 09:28 PM
The only differences between mags are the Photon Blast and the kind of random benefit they give you. If you're running a HUcast then you'll probably want a straight 100 Power mag with either Granir for one massive hit or Midgul for the Shifta/Deband buff on yourself and Jellen/Zalure debuff on enemies.

Millias Breaker is a true rare item and cannot have it's element changed. If a weapon is worth ten meseta in a shop and/or does not have a prefix such as heat you will be unable to change that weapon's element.

Compress PA does not stack, and once you get one you can use the description to confirm that since it says it outright there.

Since you're a HUcast you can apply up to 80 materials to your character total.

As for the setup? Well, it's really up to you but I'm pretty sure CASTs can't use the Noble Cloak. I suggest getting the Millias Frame for the bonus it'll give you for using it in tandem with Millias Breaker, or use one of the IN swords if you insist on keeping the cloak.

GantzDetainee
Jan 14, 2010, 09:33 PM
No worries zeital,im not antagonizing you :D. Could you be a little bit nice though...