PDA

View Full Version : heaven lv 5!!!!

d3str0y0rz
Jan 16, 2010, 03:38 PM
ok so i had a lv5meseta Yellow Sun+30 bazooka..... im like hmmm i dont like meseta... so i put heaven on it and now its heaven+5 yellow sun+30 bazooka, i thought it would turn into lv 1 heaven not 5! is this normal?

i didnt even know it was possible to have a heaven lv 5 item

King_Yoshi42
Jan 16, 2010, 03:42 PM
It's completely normal. When replacing an element, the element lvl does not change.

When adding an element to a weapon when it doesn't have one, though, it only has lvl 1.

Of course, you being that hacker guy, you could always just hack a lvl 5 element into any weapon you wanted >_>

d3str0y0rz
Jan 16, 2010, 03:46 PM
lol i have hacked ogi skin and a sword, i have no idea how to hack myself, and im pretty sure ive said ive got the ogi skin and item from my friend idk about 100 times lol

King_Yoshi42
Jan 16, 2010, 03:48 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. Let me revise that phrase.

correction: Of course, you being the guy with a hacker friend, you could always just have your friend hack a lvl 5 element into any weapon you wanted >_>

d3str0y0rz
Jan 16, 2010, 03:50 PM
lol whatever it doesnt matter, thanks for answering my question anyways

kirtblue
Jan 16, 2010, 04:51 PM
did your friend hack those weapons for you that your trying to trade as well

Vayne
Jan 17, 2010, 10:12 PM
This forum has become utterly useless :)

Windancer
Jan 17, 2010, 11:26 PM
This forum has become utterly useless :)

Not really its totally useful so you know who the hackers are you can avoid them like the plague http://www.babynames.com/boards/images/smilies/mods.gif

3r1c
Jan 17, 2010, 11:46 PM
umm i dont think its possible.also someone said u was a hacker so maybe that explains why its lvl 5 heaven lol

StaticWings19
Jan 18, 2010, 02:47 AM
umm i dont think its possible.also someone said u was a hacker so maybe that explains why its lvl 5 heaven lol

sorry 3r1c but king yoshi is right. when you slap on a new element it adapts the level of the old one. just a shame you cant boost the levell -____-

Jonty
Jan 18, 2010, 02:59 AM
I realise the question's been answered, but yes - elements always retain their level.

Incidentally, I think the lynch mob everytime d3 posts is getting a bit tiresome; if someone asks a perfectly innocent question, there's no reason to break out the torches and pitchforks.

Z-735
Jan 18, 2010, 03:01 AM
I agree with Jonty. I talked to this guy on a thread for awhile, and random people would appear and talk mess to him DX

Pokerealm
Jan 18, 2010, 05:24 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaanyways..

Heaven lvl 5 is possible indeed, but believe me, it sucks D:
You'll get a OHKO maybe.. every 30 hits? =/

DoubleCannon
Jan 18, 2010, 01:31 PM
nice.. i plan to get a 7* with a lv 5 element.. must be double saber or saber and im gonna make it have lv 5 heaven.. but it also needs the best PA and very good %'s :)

Light dragon
Jan 18, 2010, 03:59 PM
Umm...good luck. Also thanks this thread did explain one thing to me lol.

Windancer
Jan 18, 2010, 05:33 PM
I realise the question's been answered, but yes - elements always retain their level.

Incidentally, I think the lynch mob everytime d3 posts is getting a bit tiresome; if someone asks a perfectly innocent question, there's no reason to break out the torches and pitchforks.
I was just kidding it was in good old fun. but your right I think I misunderstood either his post or a post later on something about hacking I just dont like hackers they kinda ruin the game not only for peeps who play but for themselves. I dont know they probably have fun doing it. The guy who originally posted im sorry you just applied a new element to a weapon and got a good item out of it congrats

pso_crash
Jan 26, 2010, 10:46 AM
Aaaaaaaaaaaanyways..

Heaven lvl 5 is possible indeed, but believe me, it sucks D:
You'll get a OHKO maybe.. every 30 hits? =/

If you check the elemental guide it mentions that elements activate on a percentage based on what weapon you use. Many popular weapons have a pretty low proc rate. Shields have the highest.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 26, 2010, 02:41 PM
it isn't known whether heaven 5 has a higher proc rate than heaven 1. kinda liek there is no difference between ice 5 and ice 1 cuz they yield the same damn 4 sec, 1.2x damage freeze

Volcompat321
Jan 26, 2010, 03:33 PM
How do you get the level up to 5?
Everytime I add element, I just get level 1. ?:o

pso_crash
Jan 26, 2010, 03:35 PM
How do you get the level up to 5?
Everytime I add element, I just get level 1. ?:o

you have to replace another element. It will become the same lv as the previous element.