PDA

View Full Version : Alright, what?! Unlocking Super Hard?

Tales
Jan 16, 2010, 05:19 PM
Ok, I JUST beat the tower on Hard, and completed all the quests on Hard. < EXCEPT for the Cake Shop. But from what I've heard, you don't need to do the Cake Shop quest.

I'm level 71 (just A LITTLE late XD). So why the heck is Super Hard not there? I looked everywhere. Some people say you DO need to complete the Cake Shop, others do not.

And like I said before, I have completed all the Hard quests, including the tower.

EDIT: WITH THE SAME CHARACTER < LOL
And do I need to do all the Normal quests? >_>

So wtf?! >_<

lavisblade
Jan 16, 2010, 05:21 PM
Lol once again, you must have missed one, because those are the requirements.

This is just a thought, I'm not sure if it's true, but when you complete a quest, do you have to pick up the reward for it to actually count as completed?

FoMarlBorough
Jan 16, 2010, 05:22 PM
had the same problem, try redoing the quests on hard, maybe you didnt do all of them with that character, or didnt finish one. you can start one and quit and the red flag doesnt come back to signify that you havent beat it yet. another thing may be lvl 86. thats when it popped up for me. hope this helps.

Ice Sniper
Jan 16, 2010, 05:23 PM
Common problem, Simple answer. Make sure its all with the same character, if you beat even one quest with another character then it will remove the *new* sign. From what I know there is no easy way to tell which quest you did with a different character so just go through them again.

lavisblade
Jan 16, 2010, 05:25 PM
I got it at level 71, so her level isn't an issue. The same thing happened to my brother. He just went back and did the quests again and got it after beating one he apparently didn't do. This has also happened to many other players who decided to post a new thread up saying just about the same thing and recieving just about the same answers. I'm just saying...XP

No normal quests required.

Tales
Jan 16, 2010, 05:28 PM
Danggit. Fine. I'll have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN... T-T
I was so stoked for SH. XD

lavisblade
Jan 16, 2010, 05:29 PM
You'll get there eventually.

Wow, your game hates you. It doens't want you to get to SH online OR offline. LOL

Tales
Jan 16, 2010, 05:31 PM
Baw it's true v.v

FOrulz
Jan 16, 2010, 06:43 PM
For whatever reason (maybe it's just me), some quests lose the *NEW* icon and it's those ones that need to be completed.

Kirukia
Jan 16, 2010, 06:47 PM
I'm 79 and I haven't done them xD
I still have the Arca and Shrine quests as well as tower. I'm so lazy >->
I do mine in order so I don't forget which ones I've done xD

Cruciarius
Jan 16, 2010, 06:56 PM
I'll be having this problem with my HUcast. None of his quests in hard are "new" (my FOnewearl did them), but I know I did a few with him. He is still only lvl 50 though.

kirtblue
Jan 17, 2010, 08:02 PM
in order to unlock super you have to do all the quests minus the cake shop for each character you want to get to super in story mode
this really sucks for alot of classes as it requires you to do the tower with all 3 your characters provided you want to do single player missions with all your characters other wise you can do super in multi or online at level 60