PDA

View Full Version : SON OF A ****kin bitch

tony68544
Jan 16, 2010, 10:41 PM
im pissed god damn lame is pissing me right the fuck off im no happys i kill tons of motherfuckers with it and it wont fuckin chanbge i dont know how many kill it has but im pissed i want the goddamn thing that tells me how many goddamn kills this thing has why why the fuck is that stuff not built in same damn things with skins i hate fuckin down laoding extra shit for games it fuckin piss me the hell off!that was one fuckin long sentence.Wow.

Bitzen
Jan 17, 2010, 12:16 AM
Cool story, bro.

ViewtifulJoe
Jan 17, 2010, 04:54 AM
Ha ha ha?

This is the best time you possibly could've posted this.

Also your user name (tony followed by 5 numbers) resembles that of a Youtube user who committed murder/suicide...

Z-735
Jan 17, 2010, 04:56 AM
really now lol suicide?

ViewtifulJoe
Jan 17, 2010, 05:00 AM
really now lol suicide?

Yeah, true facts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTzvaXWiZDE

Meyfei
Jan 17, 2010, 08:04 AM
im pissed god damn lame is pissing me right the fuck off im no happys i kill tons of motherfuckers with it and it wont fuckin chanbge i dont know how many kill it has but im pissed i want the goddamn thing that tells me how many goddamn kills this thing has why why the fuck is that stuff not built in same damn things with skins i hate fuckin down laoding extra shit for games it fuckin piss me the hell off!that was one fuckin long sentence.Wow.

D: did you try selecting it in your inventory and clicking on "Use"?

DC_PLAYER
Jan 17, 2010, 08:12 AM
/killcount - shows the number of kills on every item you have that has a counter (doesn't work on a private server most ppl play)
Certain private servers require you to download a trainer to read the counter

don't like downloading skins? then don't download them.

/endtopic
can a mod lock this?

Wintermute0
Jan 17, 2010, 09:39 AM
lol wut

HeartBreak301
Jan 17, 2010, 11:26 AM
If you play where I think you do, check the list of informative topics and find the viewtool. Actually look or ask around before you start complaining and making nearly incoherent sentences here. Its not the best place to find what you need.

Jan 17, 2010, 05:36 PM
Just give it to a FO and spam RoW, if you don't have one that can equip it, just pay someone like 10 PDs to do it for you.

SStrikerR
Jan 17, 2010, 07:12 PM
U mad?
Y u mad?

Seriously, chill. You need quite a few kills to unseal it. Don't expect to unseal it that fast if you're using a hunter or something and you're not used to unsealing.

Chuck_Norris
Jan 17, 2010, 07:42 PM
On a related note: What is that censored portion of the title? Fuckin is six letters long. The word in the title clearly has seven letters in it.

Why do people keep doing this?

Vanzazikon
Jan 17, 2010, 08:11 PM
I remember unsealing my first lame. Good times, good times.

Jan 17, 2010, 08:29 PM

it seems there is a problem in the game lame is too hard to unseal i thank you greatly for presenting this problem to the public but sadly we cant do anything about it i would suggest sending this same message to one of the admins on the server your playing on im sure they would be happy to help you and this message is very clear and coherent and it is really well thought out and i think it will make them consider making it so you have to kill less motherfuckers to get your weapon and that would be really cool and everyone would be really happy youd be a hero for pointing out such a massive problem for the game.

HeartBreak301
Jan 17, 2010, 08:31 PM
The disease is spreading. :disapprove:

Nitro Vordex
Jan 17, 2010, 08:34 PM
PERIODS, MOTHER FUCKER, DO YOU USE THEM?!

Chuck_Norris
Jan 17, 2010, 09:39 PM
it seems there is a problem in the game lame is too hard to unseal i thank you greatly for presenting this problem to the public but sadly we cant do anything about it i would suggest sending this same message to one of the admins on the server your playing on im sure they would be happy to help you and this message is very clear and coherent and it is really well thought out and i think it will make them consider making it so you have to kill less motherfuckers to get your weapon and that would be really cool and everyone would be really happy youd be a hero for pointing out such a massive problem for the game.

This post made me laugh so hard. Though I guess it helps to know what the admins over there are like. :lol:

DC_PLAYER
Jan 18, 2010, 08:03 AM
Like killing enemies in normal must be really hard to do.

Dnd
Jan 20, 2010, 06:41 AM
Lol, i had to admit.. unsealing my lame (years ago *yawns*) i was getting to a point where i just couldnt be asked anymore, then a friendly person sorta dropped the hint you could do it in normal (dont ask) then it took 2 more days to unseal lol.

Anyway! key factor in 99% of games is. Time spent = reward... the more of the first one spent, the greater the second factor.. true story

xBladeM6x
Jan 20, 2010, 12:16 PM
Sounds to me like someone needs more cowbell.

HeartBreak301
Jan 20, 2010, 12:54 PM
Could be worse, could be a SJS. You can't FO nuke the kills up on that thing and it takes nearly twice as many kills to unseal it iirc.