PDA

View Full Version : FC, Am i doing something wrong?

Krank32oz
Jan 17, 2010, 03:02 AM
I have added and others have added me. FC's that is and I can NEVER see anyone online and NEVER group with anyone. I dont know if im doing anything wrong or not. I type in their fc and then for their nick name does that matter what it is? OR can it be whatever I want? Does the nick name affect you seeing people online??

dtr246
Jan 17, 2010, 03:05 AM
I think if your manually adding friend codes for psz I don't think it matters what the nickname is, although I could be wrong.

kirtblue
Jan 17, 2010, 07:37 PM
nope it dont matter what the nickname is if you dont see them they are not online thats all no more no less

Kirukia
Jan 17, 2010, 07:41 PM
There are other people with this problem. I think restarting your modem or computer might work, if the modem also connects to the PC. Sometimes that helps my friend when she can't enter parties. Not sure if it will work for your problem though.

FOmarRashidi
Jan 17, 2010, 10:14 PM
It could also be a problem from the other end too. Something like this has happened to me before in another DS game.

Krank32oz
Jan 18, 2010, 02:39 AM
I can join free play games and play with people online just fine. Just my FC's just never seem to work. Buy it could just be no one is ever online!

audz
Jan 18, 2010, 03:49 AM
I think I may have this problem as well.... are you using the undub version of PS0?

garmrodin
Jan 18, 2010, 04:12 AM
I have this problem as well

Krank32oz
Jan 19, 2010, 03:01 AM
No my version is the legit one everyone buys from stores in america. I dunno its prob just that I havnt actually been online when other people have been.

Pokerealm
Jan 19, 2010, 03:23 AM
No my version is the legit one everyone buys from stores in america. I dunno its prob just that I havnt actually been online when other people have been.

Maybe all of your friends are using pirated copies o.o