PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Universe 3 Act2 Boss

DuPz0r
Jan 17, 2010, 01:23 PM
Hi guys. I'm a bit stuck on PSP2. I'm on act 2 of Universe 3, and I'm not sure how to quite beat it. Either I'm too low a level or i haven't found the right technique to kill it... I'm level 20...

It is the boss that i can only describe as a giant metal spider looking thins with a white drop down bit that i assume is the weak spot. The only problem is i keep getting my butt kicked, and i can't seem to find a way to evade its attacks.

Any help?

Thanks.

GULD&MILLA
Jan 17, 2010, 02:48 PM
Yeah, I had a problem with this guy as well. Though I'm a gunner, I still needed to be in the high 20's or low 30's. To beat this boss, You can either aim at his legs, or aim at the white orb he drops down. I would aim at the orb since it's his weak spot and he will die easier. Or you can aim at his legs so you can stay out of the way of most of his attacks but it will take a lobger to kill him.

Good Luck!

Pillan
Jan 17, 2010, 03:29 PM
First, go for the legs with any weapon. Preferably a melee weapon that hits two targets (such as a double saber replica or any spear). Whenever he jumps in the air, roll at the last second and go back to the legs. Whenever he starts doing his sawblade death spin, go to the upper area on the outer edge of the arena. Ignore the giant laser blast as it never hits you. When his legs collapse, run to the center and end your chain with a photon art of choice. Ones that do a lot of damage to a single target are recommended (pretty much all melee, twin handguns, or machineguns).

When he unleashes bombs, I generally just ignore them or heal when one hits me. If he starts a continuous bomb spray on you, it's probably time to think about dodging. The mines can be shot or ignored as well.

After a few minutes of that, he'll die.

Tycho
Jan 17, 2010, 03:30 PM
Check ttp://youtube.com/watch?v=aoTc-6gvECI and related.

DuPz0r
Jan 17, 2010, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the help everyone :)

sum182
Jan 17, 2010, 04:11 PM
I beat him at lvl16, all i did was attack his legs with some twin sabers and he didnt really pose much of a threat untill he spun, which he only did 1ce. Use he weakness and just attack his legs. Believe it or not i had a harder time vs. the De Ragen then him lol