PDA

View Full Version : ummm....Ultimate Olga Flow....

polishedweasel
Feb 28, 2003, 01:19 AM
I have a lv. 120 Fomarl. She's got a base of about 800 HP and I have 4 dragon HPs. So I have about 960 Hp total. I have high pretty high level techs and about 13 Scape Dolls. Is it possible for me to fight Olga without being killed in one hit? And I really don't want to use all those Scapes too. So, what do you veterans think?

I also don't even know Olgas attacks and patterns. See....I never fought Olga Flow before. I never played all the way through Ep 2. I know that's a little stupid. But from what I've heard, Olga is one bad Mofo! Any tips and strategies would be greatly appreciated!

GandorDurin
Feb 28, 2003, 01:22 AM
The only strategy I know is to learn how to dodge all the attacks...I think there's one move that always kills in a hit unless dodged, not 100% sure on that though.

Tulathis
Feb 28, 2003, 01:31 AM
Right. As far as I can tell, there is one attack that will kill you automatically. I would advise not equipping all those Dragon HPs in favor of units that will allow you to kill the second form faster. At level 120 you should be able to surive any hit in the first form. If you don't mind fighting him twice, I would put all your Dolls in the bank and give him a test run. If you find that he's beatable with a few Scape Doll, give it a try. Otherwise you can just quit and get a few more levels.

polishedweasel
Feb 28, 2003, 03:58 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!<---------Happiness!!! I beat him!!! that was just an update!!! I don't know what I should do now. What should I do? Hmmmm.... I think that I'm going to start playing online again. Just gotta get a credit card!!!!

Tulathis
Feb 28, 2003, 04:13 AM
Congrats! What did you have equipped? Did you die at all?

polishedweasel
Feb 28, 2003, 04:25 AM
I had my Hildebear Cane, Divinity Barrier, Valiant Frame with 2 drag HP and 2 Wizard Techs. And I used alot of Grants...alot. Yeah I got killed about 5 times. ONly by THAT attack...bastard! I think that I'd rather fight ULT Falz though. More EXP and I don't die when I fight her. I be lv 121 now!!!!!