PDA

View Full Version : Problems with wifi lag

jaygoemon
Jan 18, 2010, 01:03 AM
Me and my friend have been doing runs together now that we finally got our wireless hooked up at home, and we've been experiencing a big problem with lag in games.

No visual lag mind you, just everything I am seeing, he is not. Enemies are doing different things and it's very annoying, is there any remedy to help with this?

I know enough about wireless networking and such and I realize how stupid of a question this is, but I figure it's worth a shot from people who have had more experiences online then I have so far.

ZetsumeiSan
Jan 18, 2010, 01:09 AM
This is how it is for everyone during both online and wireless multi-card play.

Cruciarius
Jan 18, 2010, 01:12 AM
So... you see an enemy go right and he sees it go left, sort of thing? As long as you see each other and the damage you each deal on them, I wouldn't worry about it. It's actually normal, from what I've experienced.

Not really something to get too worried about, as long as you're killing everything together.

Example would be the ruins "boss". The 3 waves of those 3 hostiles. One will end up against the wall, I'll be attacking it and a friend is across the room, yet attacking the same one... melee.

jaygoemon
Jan 18, 2010, 01:55 AM
Fair enough : ) The only real problems i've had with this were fights like Humilias where it's best to always stay behind him. If he is not doing the same thing on both screens, the best things i've been able to do is tell my friend to run where I run haha.

It's still a blast playing online, so I figure this will be a good time to tell anyone who wants to to add me, I have my FC posted in the thread xD

Cruciarius
Jan 18, 2010, 10:05 AM
If he runs where you run, he can't attack him though. On his game, Humilias is in another location.

On WiFi, I always stick to the boss, not the group, and I do fine.

Java378
Jan 18, 2010, 10:27 AM
It's normal.