PDA

View Full Version : Trade List Picture Trade Proposition

BreakX50
Jan 18, 2010, 02:10 AM
So I am not the best person who can draw... like at all. I like to attempt to, but I just cannot draw if my life depended on it.

I was wondering if someone could draw me these two photos.

http://ui03.gamespot.com/770/sasukemark_2.jpg

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs10/300W/i/2006/128/7/5/Sasuke___Cursed_Seal_Tattoo_by_Hand_Drawn.jpg

I would be willing to trade something(s) off my trade topic, but please be reasonable. Some of the stuff I am not going to part with for just a picture, and your greed will be rewarded when someone else is willing to draw it for something reasonable and I take their offer.

Any one care to try? I will be picky about the work, I want it as perfect as it can be. ^^

(Stuff for trade - http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173443)

LittleBirdy
Jan 18, 2010, 02:25 PM
i can draw those for you

Shadeerror
Jan 18, 2010, 03:15 PM
Break I started working on your Curse Mark picture but to make the circle and spikes fairly detailed you won't get all the curse mark spikes in the picture. Is that ok with you? Also what are you willing to give in return?

FOrulz
Jan 18, 2010, 03:31 PM
I was bored alittle while ago and just decided to make the cursed seal one. It turned out pretty good I think :) Join me in a group later and I'll show ya.

Shadeerror
Jan 18, 2010, 03:34 PM
If he's paying for it you probably would want to take a picture of your finished product and post it here. Other wise he just gets it for free by copying your finished product...

Shadeerror
Jan 18, 2010, 03:34 PM
This also adds for competitive competition as to which picture he likes the best and wants to pay for.

FOrulz
Jan 18, 2010, 03:44 PM
Haha.. I was just messing around with the picture, so I figured if he didn't like it then it wouldn't matter (was going to use it myself anyways). But yeah, you got a point there. I'll post it up later.

BreakX50
Jan 18, 2010, 05:06 PM
i can draw those for you

Please go ahead and try. :)

Break I started working on your Curse Mark picture but to make the circle and spikes fairly detailed you won't get all the curse mark spikes in the picture. Is that ok with you? Also what are you willing to give in return?
I'll give something nice/worthwhile in return. But like I said please be reasonable with your request. And yes, I knew the pictures details wouldn't be 100%. So it's fine/understandable.

I was bored alittle while ago and just decided to make the cursed seal one. It turned out pretty good I think :) Join me in a group later and I'll show ya.
If you'd feel better posting a picture feel free to do so.

If he's paying for it you probably would want to take a picture of your finished product and post it here. Other wise he just gets it for free by copying your finished product...
I'm not an ass. I wouldn't do that.

This also adds for competitive competition as to which picture he likes the best and wants to pay for.
That's always fun.

Haha.. I was just messing around with the picture, so I figured if he didn't like it then it wouldn't matter (was going to use it myself anyways). But yeah, you got a point there. I'll post it up later.
Hope to see it soon!

Rayvinh
Jan 18, 2010, 05:32 PM
Just to be clear... You want the pictures drawn on paper and scanned or do you want them drawn with Visual Chat? I could probably do either, but just to be clear you know?

FOrulz
Jan 18, 2010, 05:34 PM
I'm pretty sure he means into a pictochat screen.

BreakX50
Jan 18, 2010, 05:42 PM
Yes I meant PS0 Picto Chat thing.

BreakX50
Jan 18, 2010, 05:58 PM
Extremely pleased with the Curse Seal picture FOrulz!

Enjoy your payment!

Shadeerror
Jan 18, 2010, 06:05 PM
So how'd it come out Break. I'm curious to see his since I never finished mine.

BreakX50
Jan 18, 2010, 06:09 PM
So how'd it come out Break. I'm curious to see his since I never finished mine.

I have no way of showing, as I have no camera. But like I said I love it.

Feel free to attempt to draw the other one, but FO said he'd attempt it as well.