PDA

View Full Version : Fuuma Shruiken..

Assassin 45
Jan 18, 2010, 08:31 PM
OK, I have a Fuuma Shuriken and now I'm wondering what the big deal is. The White Disaster I have gives me a higher MST. The ATA is around 350 on my charater(lvl 65). This means I can't hit on SH. The Loneos I have has way better ATA and gives me more MST as well. I pretty much just throw techs cause I can't seem to hit anything with force weapons on SH. It dosen't matter that my White disaster dosent have an element cause I can't hit anything with it. I guess all I can say is the Fuuma is rare. Can a hunter use it? It might be useful for a tech casting hunter. I'll have to go look. Thoughts?

Shadeerror
Jan 18, 2010, 08:36 PM
Mainly used on FOmarls or HU classes that can use it. It's more of a showcase weapon than anything else. It's completely outclassed by Kouga Shuriken which is completely outclassed by a Celeb 3 Loneos / Eridanus / Trois Souther.

Kirukia
Jan 18, 2010, 08:46 PM
I use them on my FOmarl. I gave myself somewhat of a hit build. But even though techs obviously hit higher, slicers are ranged, hit faster, and don't require PP. I use my white disaster for SH but I use my slicers for hard. It's just much more efficient for me.

ZetsumeiSan
Jan 19, 2010, 01:04 AM
You can hit bosses with it. I prefer the Fuuma over my Disaster.

Joustin
Feb 13, 2010, 12:53 PM
The Fuuma Shuriken (like its Kouga counterpart) are part of a set with the Shinobi Suit. You get a bonus 25 MST and 50 ATA when you use those Shurikens and the suit. Side Note, the Titami Mat and the Scarred Tatami also are part of this set.