PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen a hacker effect room rates?

EthanEde
Jan 19, 2010, 01:44 AM
SO On free play just now, I am grouped with a HUcast and a...what ever the female hunter newman is called, anyway the HUcast is using a rifle and killing everything in one shot, everything. Clearing rooms before I can charge a bite stamp. Obvious hacker.

We were playing in the grotto and we had an arena and a booma nest pop up, first time i have seen the booma nest and first time i have had a grotto arena, also the first time i have had two rare rooms in a single run. Do you think the hacker could have had some influence on this?

Just so you know I got crap drops, about 20 jasper roars and that's it. (oh and 29 photo drops from the booma nest.)

Z-735
Jan 19, 2010, 01:45 AM
Its not a hack, i've had that happen to me tons of times

Dnd
Jan 19, 2010, 03:07 AM
Well, this is intresting.. ima be like 2 mins, my friend codes are acting up :|

EDIT: now they are back :|

Cruciarius
Jan 19, 2010, 10:02 AM
I've seen a hacker play as Kai before, used the same gunsword as Kai, but occasionally switched to mechguns that fired constantly... was rather annoying.

Most hackers I encounter only do 1-2 rooms, then leave. They also never seem to pick anything up.

@ Zike & 3r1c: I didn't realize this thread was also the player matchups forum.

StaticWings19
Jan 19, 2010, 01:40 PM
that is NOT necisarily a hacker. i dont know what your Lv or difficulty was but it could have just been theat they were supremely much stronger than you (power mats power mag shifta higher lv etc.)

Cruciarius
Jan 19, 2010, 01:49 PM
With so many jasper roars, I'm assuming it was in SH ruins. I get a ton of jasper roars there as well.

So assuming it was SH ruins, I think it was a hacker.

EthanEde
Jan 19, 2010, 01:59 PM
Yeah I was in SH ruins. I am level 89 and I play with full power mats and mag and was using a celeb hadan bite boosted to level 5 with amazing percents. I have never seen anyone kill a SH Rohcrysta with one shot from a rifle.

My guess is hacks.

Windancer
Jan 19, 2010, 02:13 PM
I played with girl last night on freeplay whose character was dishing out some explosive damage we got halfway through the valley and she quit the game. I did not know which weapon she had but it was dagger attacks and she was killing stuff on super hard in 2 hits. before every room she would say "HELP" like 5 times also she did not loot anything

kirtblue
Jan 19, 2010, 05:12 PM
ohko on SH Rohcrysta is insane