PDA

View Full Version : WTB> Lumirus/Kaos Knight

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 19, 2010, 04:55 AM
Hiya all,

If you've read previous posts of mine you know I'm looking to buy an LKK. Currently in player shops sell price is 40mil and upwards. At present I can offer 20 million meseta and either a Degahna Cannon 6/6 or a 38% Ground Twin Bearclaw 0/10 (Highest % in player shops atm) into the trade. If these two items do not interest you I do have others available either on sale in Eden's shop or currently in storage. These include:

42% 2 Headed Ragnus 0/10
42% Yamata-Misaki 0/10
42% Fuka-Misaki 0/10
38% Light Frauduke 0/10
38% Dark Svaltus Sword 0/9
S+9's (x15)

Anyone willing to trade? :)

Tifa

Volcompat321
Jan 19, 2010, 09:49 AM
I will help you hunt one, if you want.
I'm always looking for something to do.
Hunting it might be your best bet, because those weapons don't sell too well with all the FM's out there.
I'll start hunting now, and IF I find one solo, I'll sell it to you for the 20 mil. No promises I'll get one though. :D

Ce'Nedra
Jan 19, 2010, 09:52 AM
I'm also hunting one cause im tired of my Solid / Knight but if i can find one when you still don't have it i gladly sell it you for any meseta amount too, i'm getting broken myself so i need money.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Jan 19, 2010, 10:17 AM
Hiya,

Cati/Power :D They're so cheap thanks to them appearing at the end of nearly every Ruins Rare Mission and is a 150 att boost from what I recall, its served me well for years.

Tifa