PDA

View Full Version : Element rolling?

LittleBirdy
Jan 19, 2010, 10:33 PM
does it exist ? if you have weopon with no element nd you add one on, doess it have a chance of being greater then 1 ?

Macman
Jan 19, 2010, 10:35 PM
It'll always be 1 unless you are overwriting a previously existing element, which will retain it's level value.

Ice Sniper
Nope, stays the same lv, if it doesnt have an element it gets lv1.

Kirukia
No it will always be 1 if you are adding an element to something that doesn't have an element.

l3iohazard
sorry no

edenz
Jan 19, 2010, 10:38 PM
Nope some weapons are special. There are certain weapons that can get elements more then 1 :) for eg: Tacheon Gun one of the quest reward from a SH quest, comes with lvl 0 element but now mine has lvl 5 heat~ Just keep soft resetting untill you get the highest element possible, I know theres other weapons like this (cant remember which) but it certainly doesnt apply to all weapons.

LittleBirdy
Jan 19, 2010, 10:45 PM
the 10 mes rares can be rerolled if the weopon doesnt have an existing element
?

RowenOfStrata
Jan 20, 2010, 12:17 AM
tachyon gun isn't a 10m rare, he's saying certain 7*s that you get from quests can be rerolled until you get something good by saving after the quest then checking at the counter but if the stats aren't what you want you just reset the DS, since you didn't save after reporting you just go back and get the reward again until the gun is better.

I should actually consider doing that to replace my kleingold.