PDA

View Full Version : New Force Character

DemolitonComet
Jan 19, 2010, 11:08 PM
I am made a new force. It is a FOnewm and is level 5 currently. It's mag's stats are just mind lvl 2 (I have more mags if change is needed). What would be the best things to do (mags, mats, etc.) to make this the best possible force?:-?

Kirukia
Jan 19, 2010, 11:09 PM
For the mag do all mind.
The mats kind of depend. If you care about damage just do all mind, another option would be a combination of PP and mind if you want to do a regen build, since you're a newman. There is a thread around here discussing that. You can really do whatever you want but I think those two are good ones.

ZetsumeiSan
Jan 19, 2010, 11:10 PM
If you're going for the traditional force then all MST would be good. 80 Mind Materials and a 100 Mind MAG. If you're going for a slicer force then 80 Mind materials and a 100 Hit MAG should suffice.

DemolitonComet
Jan 19, 2010, 11:14 PM
A traditional force would be one who uses just all techs like support attack and healing, right? Cause I don't want a slicer force.

Kirukia
Jan 19, 2010, 11:19 PM
Yes it's basically a nuking build. Lots of damage, lots of fluids.

DemolitonComet
Jan 19, 2010, 11:23 PM
One last question: What would be a good palette for that Force? (I'm no stranger to PSO, but forces are a mystery to me O.o)

zeital
Jan 19, 2010, 11:28 PM
my friend has Zonde (A) ,Megid (B),Resta (Y) on the 1st palette, an for the 2nd Shifta (A),Deband (B),Anti (Y)
for me atm i'm going for a slicer build to get through the lower levels then going into tech spam but i have played abit on my friends and that palette setup seems so work quite well

ZetsumeiSan
Jan 19, 2010, 11:31 PM
Untill you reach Super hard mode you can get away with using Foie, and Zonde. Megid as well for the mobs. You'll want Resta on the palette and beyond that it's up to you. Once you reach Super Hard mode you may have to change your palette a bit to accommodate for the creatures in that area.