PDA

View Full Version : Chance of PSZ2?

ShadowInferno119
Jan 20, 2010, 05:08 PM
I know PSZ for the US just came out. Yet, PSP2 (JP) was announced and released pretty rapidly for the PSP. Do you think that there's a chance of PSZ2? Maybe Even for the DS2? Is there anything you'd like to see? Updated/added?

I personally would just like to see the sonic team, work on another OnlineRPG, also they did such a great job with PSZ, they really put the standards high for DS online RGPS.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 20, 2010, 05:14 PM
i don't no man. SEGA was cutting it close with the pictochat thing. i don't think we'll have it in a sequel =/

Cruciarius
Jan 20, 2010, 05:24 PM
I don't mind the pictochat-like interface that much. Some people need help writing things, but most I've encountered write nicely.

If a PSZ2 came out, I'd want one thing: transfer characters from PSZ to PSZ2.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 20, 2010, 05:29 PM
nah im not saying it was a bad thing, im just saying nintendo may not allow a loophole second time around

and i don't want my chars to be transfered. i have max level chars. if they increase the level cap, somthing silly will happen liek there will be a stat cap and now my HUcast hits his ATP cap at level 130

ShadowInferno119
Jan 20, 2010, 05:32 PM
I agree a hundred percent with that! They went above and beyond, I don't see really much to improve. I'm hoping that the dev.'s just get better with the system/engine and find ways to add more content just for longer replay value. Picto-Chat was awesome. They literally had everything added right.

A few small thins I noted though were, like accessing friend-list mid game, instead of counter. Sending mail/msg to online/offline users. And when someone comes online/host, have it pop-up in another location than the info box lol.

I really would like to transfer characters though.

ShadowInferno119
Jan 20, 2010, 05:33 PM
Oh and raise level cap. But transferring items more so than characters? Like all the classic items from PSZ show's that you played that game etc..

mid Knight
Jan 20, 2010, 06:00 PM
I like to think there will be a sequel although time will tell when the game will be out in Europe in February and to the rest of the world. I mean it sold over 80,000 in Japan (which I think that good although isn't very good sale is over 100,000?), don't know about the sale in USA but as long the sales are like that around the globe then we may see a sequel.

Anon_Fire
Jan 20, 2010, 06:05 PM
- Transfer Characters from PSZ
- Raise LV cap to 200
- Increase Friend Roster to 100
- Raise MAG LV cap to 200
- New Twin Saber weapon category
- Ultimate Difficulty
- Eternal Tower for Multiplayer
- More Open Environments
- New! Gobooma Origin enemy
- Replace Friend Codes with Friend Cards

leviayurashyguy
Jan 20, 2010, 06:13 PM
ugh is level 200 really that great? i mean i no its brings a sorta nostalgic feeling you had in PSO but i want to play a RPG, not a grindfest. i don't want to spend 3 months maxing one character

on a lighter note, PSZ is hitting Europe? =o
thats cool! i hope they will be compatible with JPN and NA releases. it'll be a big old melting pot on free play. it excites me just thinking about it! >w<

Kirukia
Jan 20, 2010, 06:36 PM
I'm hoping the European version will be compatible.
There are some people who imported the game but can't connect properly because of it.
I'd like to play with some of them though.

mid Knight
Jan 20, 2010, 06:41 PM
It true what you said leviayurashyguy but chances are you will reach level 100 first then achieving getting the most powerful weapon you so desire. I mean to me I want to get the most powerful weapon but that will be pointless if you reach you max level first.
Back to the topic, I pretty much agree what Anon_Fire said although I would love the game more if they added/improve the following in the sequel-
More customability (more colour, head option and maybe a possisble height proportion)
A possible voice chart using the mic (although that very unlikely)
More weapons and mags
Better Quests that isn't revolve fighting a boss or mini boss near end of quest
Downloadable quests or special theme/ holiday quests
A shortcut button like PSO (they could use the select button on the DS)

I imported the game and I don't have that problem. I most likely to get the European version just for the shake I own that version and to join my fellow European comrade into the game (it also the fact my chracters are almost level 100).

Kirukia
Jan 20, 2010, 06:43 PM
That too.
I mean god, please let us customize more ;________;

miroku888
Jan 20, 2010, 06:47 PM
I like the idea of having a sequel for PSZ, I only ask that sega put in a better character creation menu. I don't want my Ranger to look like everyone elses'.

Oh, also they could improve the single player a little. I'm not getting used to the game just handing over so many monogrinders and digrinders so easily. It feels weird to max out one of my rifles so early in my game.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 20, 2010, 07:19 PM
i would actually prefer being max level and then farming for items. i mean if you think about it, if you're able to farm for god items long before you hit cap, then that would seem kinda easy, liek if you were to reach max, then killing these mobs that drop god items would be considerably easier. getting strong items should be difficult, meaning you would need to be max level in order to stand a chance against these mobs.

but i think they should add a type of currency to the game. they don't have to make PD's rarer but they need something of value to compare rares. souls don't drop enough to be currency and some only drop in the most trifling dungeon which brings me to my next point

TAKE OUT ETERNAL TOWER
this abomination should never see the light of day ever again. no player should have to stomach 7+ hrs of relentless non stop dungeon crawling only to get green boxes! and no way to save or skip floors, its insane! even for multiplayer, holding a party of DS users for 5+ hrs would be some kind of marvel.

make the game harder, don't make it tedious

Kirukia
Jan 20, 2010, 07:22 PM
ET makes me want to quit this game every time I run through it = =
Unfortunetly it's the only way to get a psycho wand and most of the good rares x___x

Volta
Jan 20, 2010, 07:31 PM
ugh is level 200 really that great? i mean i no its brings a sorta nostalgic feeling you had in PSO but i want to play a RPG, not a grindfest. i don't want to spend 3 months maxing one characterStop being an obsessive-compulsive sperglord and stop playing the game whenever you don't want to level up your character anymore?

Kirukia
Jan 20, 2010, 07:34 PM
Honestly I have to agree 200 is a bit of a stretch. It took forever to obtain in PSO.
I think 150 should more than suffice, at least for now.

kirtblue
Jan 20, 2010, 08:05 PM
- Raise LV cap to 200
- New Twin Saber weapon category
- Ultimate Difficulty
- More Open Environments

this is all good stuff well said i would like to add to this a bigger version more costumes ect so i dont run into someone who looks like me more than once a week with this added customization and the above list is gunna have hardware issues so this is key PUT IT ON A CONSOLE that is all

lavisblade
Jan 20, 2010, 08:30 PM
I think it would have been better if you said something along the lines of...
"A new challenger is approaching! Gobooma Origin!"

Kirukia
Jan 20, 2010, 08:32 PM
^Lol
Also Arkzein need to go .___.
They have ridiculously powerful seeker projectiles, aoes, continuous damage attacks, and other weapons, as well as quite a nice array of stats including defense and hp. Seriously I go to Arca to fight machines, not fucking god. Garanz were hard but they weren't THAT annoying.

garmrodin
Jan 20, 2010, 08:32 PM
How about the plot?

FoMarlBorough
Jan 20, 2010, 08:58 PM
More rares.
I like picto chat.
More cusomization.
Easier palettes.
For the love of god almighty fix rangers.
Fix the humar avatar, too disney.
Ability to exchange codes/cards in freeplay.
Battle/challenge mode?
Rare versions of bosses.
More mags.
Fix the elements, some are redundant.
More versions of Falz, perhaps some rare.

just some ideas for an otherwise very enjoyable game.

Ice Sniper
Jan 20, 2010, 10:15 PM
-More rares.
-More cusomization
-Easier palettes
-For the love of god almighty fix rangers
-Fix the humar avatar, too disney
-Ability to exchange codes/cards in freeplay
-Rare versions of bosses
-More mags
-Fix the elements, some are redundant
-More versions of Falz, perhaps some rare
- Raise LV cap to 150
- New weapon categories
- Ultimate Difficulty
- More Open Environments
- Ability for rangers to shoot over gaps without *guard*
- Also Arkzein need to go .___. They have ridiculously powerful seeker projectiles, aoes, continuous damage attacks, and other weapons, as well as quite a nice array of stats including defense and hp. Seriously I go to Arca to fight machines, not frickin god.

Compiled everything,added a few and fixed for great justice! Now all we have to do is mail this puppy to Nintendo.

RowenOfStrata
Jan 20, 2010, 10:25 PM
arkzein are fine in armament what they need to do is change some minor aspects of it at most, the charge attack should only hit once and knock you down as it runs through like on chaos and mobius. also the missile needs to move slower but have a tighter turning radius so you can take them out similar to garanz in PSO.

Anon_Fire
Jan 20, 2010, 10:41 PM
this is all good stuff well said i would like to add to this a bigger version more costumes ect so i dont run into someone who looks like me more than once a week with this added customization and the above list is gunna have hardware issues so this is key PUT IT ON A CONSOLE that is all

I keep on saying "PUT THIS ON WII" but some don't want that

What's wrong with bringing it over to the Wii?

Volta
Jan 20, 2010, 10:44 PM
It directly competes with Monster Hunter Tri on Wii.

Ice Sniper
Jan 20, 2010, 10:47 PM
If they made PSZ2 with all these improvements and added different armor animations then PSZ2 would own monster hunter tri. If no such dream ever comes true, monster hunter tri is looking pretty solid right now.

Anon_Fire
Jan 20, 2010, 10:57 PM
You wouldn't have to keep on using the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo all the time.

You could just switch over to the Gamecube controller.

and here's some more changes:

- Raise Technique Cap to 30
- Lower PP Cost for Over End PA
- Raise Power of Speed Rain PA
- Access PSO Areas
- Simple Mail
- Expanded Word Select for Free Mode
- Photon Crystals
- Photon Spheres
- New! 8*-10* Weapons, Armor and Units
- Play with up to 6-players
- Allow to join during quests

MetaZedlen
Jan 20, 2010, 11:20 PM
Surprised no one has said this one yet:

For FOs, allow them to place a certain number of techniques on a separate palette on the touch screen instead of having to constantly going into the menus to cast a technique you don't have hotkeyed.

They did it in BB, why not here?

Another thing: if more weapons are to be implemented in the next game (if there is one), then make them all unique, seeing every common and rare weapon being reskins of each other is just laziness on Sega's part...

lavisblade
Jan 20, 2010, 11:47 PM

I see you didn't hear me me earlier. >.> lol

I think it would have been better if you said something along the lines of...
"A new challenger is approaching! Gobooma Origin!"

Also...

Another thing: if more weapons are to be implemented in the next game (if there is one), then make them all unique, seeing every common and rare weapon being reskins of each other is just laziness on Sega's part...
Or maybe the DS cards can't hold that much data...

Volcompat321
Jan 20, 2010, 11:54 PM
I sure do hope the graphics are a lot better if SEGA makes a PSZ2.
I mean...Pokemon has better graphics...wtf.

Honestly, I think the developers aren't using the DS/i's functions too well.
It's a lot more powerful than people think.

Windancer
Jan 21, 2010, 12:36 AM
I am so happy with PSZ I hope they bring out a sequel if not "WE PLAY ON!" I think they did great

RowenOfStrata
Jan 21, 2010, 01:04 AM
well look at it like this, currently the largest DS cards hold like 512 mb, now PSOep1&2 fit on a single GC disc which had a capacity of 1.5 gb so yes we have a third of the space but, we have lower poly count models, and lower frame rate animations as well as lower quality music(not commenting on the music itself, but its encode rate is obviously lower)

in the name of science(I own an actual copy of the game) I just downloaded the rom of PS0 and it comes in at 134mb when unpacked, assuming its a direct image of the data on the cart we should have 380mb or so more to pack on stuff with this game. That even assumes that they couldn't just make a bigger cart, the limit on size likely just depends on the firmware and how much it can support.

ShadowInferno119
Jan 21, 2010, 01:52 AM
- Access PSO Areas
- Simple Mail
- Photon Crystals
- Photon Spheres

Allow to join during quest and def raise power of Speed rain (favorite PA) I think over end is OD as is. Simple mail like I stated before. And 6 players as long as it doesn't drop frame-rate.

mid Knight
Jan 21, 2010, 05:27 AM
i would actually prefer being max level and then farming for items. i mean if you think about it, if you're able to farm for god items long before you hit cap, then that would seem kinda easy, liek if you were to reach max, then killing these mobs that drop god items would be considerably easier. getting strong items should be difficult, meaning you would need to be max level in order to stand a chance against these mobs.

but i think they should add a type of currency to the game. they don't have to make PD's rarer but they need something of value to compare rares. souls don't drop enough to be currency and some only drop in the most trifling dungeon which brings me to my next point

TAKE OUT ETERNAL TOWER
this abomination should never see the light of day ever again. no player should have to stomach 7+ hrs of relentless non stop dungeon crawling only to get green boxes! and no way to save or skip floors, its insane! even for multiplayer, holding a party of DS users for 5+ hrs would be some kind of marvel.

make the game harder, don't make it tedious

My Hucast is level 97 and the only most rarest weapon I got is the Cannon Blea (to be fair I don't play eternal tower alot) but I guess we agree to disagree (I may have more to say on this but this is not the point of this thread) but I do have to agree with you about the eternal tower. I think the eternal tower does provide a real test of challange maybe they should change it from 101 floors to 101 rooms. This way this will cut down from 6+ hours to about 1-2 hours that anyone be able to deal with (may have to make it even more difficult). Well either that or to make it that you ALWAY get at least 1-2 red box from shoot/force/blade mother and a minimum amount of it again after defeated heaven.
Oh new stuff that I though for sega to do in the sequel
Someone already pointed out to rebalance the Ranger which I 100% agree on (either making the hostile less gun resistance or make the guns more powerful) and make the Ramar and Ramarl stats better.
If they going to use the same random rooms map at least improve the background scenery, they just look like cardboard cutout!!! It look even worse being pixelated when you run closer to it.

Anti-Phoenix
Jan 21, 2010, 08:15 AM
If they going to use the same random rooms map at least improve the background scenery, they just look like cardboard cutout!!! It look even worse being pixelated when you run closer to it.

It feels like walking into a scenery painted room wondering if your ever going to get out

Dnd
Jan 21, 2010, 08:21 AM
Well, if they did make a PS0-2, some things could be really improved..

More then 3 useful things to say on free-play.

Replace the eternal tower with something like the east/west towers in PSO, 10 floors/rooms of utter nightmare. god those runs were fun.

Make some tech shortcut menu, like in PSOGC or put a bar that can be places somewhere on the touchscreen, with 10-12 slots like blue burst

Give hunters jellen and zalure, and rangers shifta/deband (I think they cant use it right?)

Make trigrinders actually worth something (oh and photon drops) i mean getting 500+ of each in like 40 hours of playtime on superhard is stupid

And probs the most important thing of all?

Make the dam npcs actually useful, instead of kill exp stealing little whores that do 4 damage and seem to be attracted to boxes that blow up :<

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 08:37 AM
Replace the eternal tower with something like the east/west towers in PSO, 10 floors/rooms of utter nightmare. god those runs were fun.

East/West Towers of Death <3

Make the dam npcs actually useful, instead of kill exp stealing little whores that do 4 damage and seem to be attracted to boxes that blow up :<

LOL YES. I can't tell you how many times I've been blown up by Kai.

Dnd
Jan 21, 2010, 08:47 AM
East/West Towers of Death <3

LOL YES. I can't tell you how many times I've been blown up by Kai.

4 words sums it up for me: Del lillys, ill gills... those where just so powerful it was scary x.x.

Also, i tend to beat him to it now (take that MR.ihave1.3khpbutstilldieswithinonesecond)
one flaw with the tower is you must have ONE npc with you... and that sucks (and i want to be changed).
Oh and NPC's should be able to res you, not stand still like lemons when you die D:

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 08:50 AM
4 words sums it up for me: Del lillys, ill gills... those where just so powerful it was scary x.x.

Also, i tend to beat him to it now (take that MR.ihave1.3khpbutstilldieswithinonesecond)
one flaw with the tower is you must have ONE npc with you... and that sucks (and i want to be changed).
Oh and NPC's should be able to res you, not stand still like lemons when you die D:

Ill gills didn't bother me too much actually. I hated those gibirtas or whatever the hell they were called. They hit for like 3k damage .____. It was like a del lily's megid with no chance of failure :<
And really? I used to go to tower alone o-o
But I noticed that too! Dx
I died and they were on heal mode, and just stood there = =

Dnd
Jan 21, 2010, 09:00 AM
Having two melee chars, ill gills where a real pain (even on my HUcast at lv162.. a charge would crit me for ~1.2k of my 1,632 hp *give or take abit*).. they would trap you, then either freeze,shock,smash you for massive damage OR just kill you instantly.

Cant remember anything firing gibarta in the tower, but deldepths fired either megid 30 or rebarta 30 at you (del lillys also fired megid 30, had a melee attack for ~800, had a huge crit chance and it would randomly zap your HP to 1)

Tower alone? i was on about the eternal tower, not the control ones on PSO.. i tryed to solo it by not choosing a team member and it wouldnt let me.. although i figure for super hard i need some people to take damage for me =D

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 09:04 AM
No the other plant things that fired those elemental attacks.

And I know which tower you meant. I did it on hard alone.

Dnd
Jan 21, 2010, 10:03 AM
No the other plant things that fired those elemental attacks.

Ahh those, they just kill you instantly in ult mode.. i've stacked resists of ice and thunder to 90+ and it just laughed at ya D:

(Mericarol, Mericus, and forgetten the other)

leviayurashyguy
Jan 21, 2010, 03:13 PM
You wouldn't have to keep on using the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo all the time.

You could just switch over to the Gamecube controller.

and here's some more changes:

- Access PSO Areas
- Simple Mail
- Photon Crystals
- Photon Spheres

seems you want the game to be PSO:DS.... but its not. their are some things i liek about PSZ that i wouldn't change just cuz its not liek PSO :(

also if OE get lower PP, i want it to have it to also get a decrease in ATP and a non-reducible charge time. it is already the strogest PA in the game and has the highest DPS of all the weapons. i wish my Grantis on my FOmarl hit over 1k...

also wasn't there a Arkzein in PSO? i remember a enemy whose attacks you could make hit other enemies and not be confused

DemolitonComet
Jan 21, 2010, 04:21 PM
i would enjoy more PSO weapons and maybe some monsters like grass assassins and hildebears. Also make the rare enemies show up less. that would be perfect.

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 05:04 PM
Ahh those, they just kill you instantly in ult mode.. i've stacked resists of ice and thunder to 90+ and it just laughed at ya D:

(Mericarol, Mericus, and forgetten the other)

Yes those! xD
@levia: But some of those are just more convenient, and it gives us more variability.
I miss doing over 1k with Grants too :< At least it can hit multiple enemies now.
There was no Arkzein, but a similar enemy called Garanz. The difference is they only had one attack and they had low hp/defense. They were glass cannons and their attack went up as their hp went down. Their low defensive stats made it so they weren't too much trouble though. I also don't believe they could 1 hit people who were 90% of the way to the level cap :/

RowenOfStrata
Jan 21, 2010, 05:27 PM
Garanz attack didn't really go up as they lost HP, they just attacked more. They attacked at first by shooting a few missiles but once their armor was blown off more launchers would be revealed and they would launch whole clouds of missiles. The easiest way to take out a garanz was to run a tight circle around them and make their own swarm of missiles kill them, That or a nice level dark weapon.

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 05:34 PM
True, my mistake. You could also just confuse Garanz making them kill each other if there were multiple.
How do dark weapons help against a machine enemy?

Z-735
Jan 21, 2010, 05:36 PM
Remember PSO Ep3? All those enemies you hated on PSO Ep1&2 i used in my deck lol

RowenOfStrata
Jan 21, 2010, 05:52 PM
auto kill still kills machines in PSO

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 06:02 PM
Oh you meant dark element. I thought you meant the dark %

FOmarRashidi
Jan 21, 2010, 08:28 PM
New weapon class: knuckles for fighting with your fists. And no, I'm not referring to the Sonic character.

garmrodin
Jan 21, 2010, 08:38 PM
More citys since in psz you had one city and it seemed like one of the levels

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 08:51 PM
I wish they'd change it around a bit, and have all the shops lined up for nostalgic reasons.

Anon_Fire
Jan 22, 2010, 01:16 PM
here's some more changes:

- Remove Eternal Tower quest
- Allow to remove Elements from Weapons
- New Item! Zero Sword
- New Item! Zero Rod

PA Adjustments

Sword:
Dynamo Spin - Power Increased Overall
Over End - PP Cost Reduced, Charge Time Reduced
Sonic Raid - No change

Spear:
Spear Rider - Power Increased
Speed Rain - Power Increased, can now hit 5-6 targets
Hopping Run - Can how hit 6 times

Saber:
Cross Rave - PP Cost increaed, Power Decreased
Force Ride - Power Increased Overall
Zeta Cutlass - No change

Dagger:
Air Ride - Power Increased Overall
Reverse Kill - Accuracy Slightly Increased
Huge Cross - Power and Accuracy Slightly Increased

Shield:
Bull Smash - Power Increased Overall
Barrier Shift - Invincibility Period Increased

rickfrior
Jan 22, 2010, 01:23 PM
I guess adding Katanas wouldn't hurt! LOL

Allison_W
Jan 22, 2010, 01:52 PM
I don't think there'll be another online Phantasy Star on the DS. They did a good job with what they had, but the DS's limited abilities leave me inclined to think that there isn't much they could do with the system that they didn't already do in PSZ. Also, didn't Dragon Sakai say that PSP2 would be their last foray into portables for a while?

I'm expecting a new home console/PC online Phantasy Star rather than another DS title, whether it's PSO2, PSU2, PSZ2, or a new subfranchise entirely. One DS title is just fine, but a second would be a sidestep.

Tizerak
Jan 22, 2010, 02:10 PM
From what I've heard / read someone posted somewhere they rom'ed the cartridge just to see how much was on it, and it was barely half full there's plenty more they could put on it. I know for me I love having the power of Phantasy Star in the palm of my hand.

Jan 22, 2010, 04:34 PM
It would definitely be cool if they made some sort of a version 2 for psz, similar to the one for dreamcast. More items, another difficulty, and a re-balancing of stats would be cool. I don't know how likely it is though, or if you could transfer your character to the second version.

Chukie sue
Jan 22, 2010, 04:41 PM
here's some more changes:

- Remove Eternal Tower quest
- Allow to remove Elements from Weapons
- New Item! Zero Sword
- New Item! Zero Rod

PA Adjustments

Sword:
Dynamo Spin - Power Increased Overall
Over End - PP Cost Reduced, Charge Time Reduced
Sonic Raid - No change

Spear:
Spear Rider - Power Increased
Speed Rain - Power Increased, can now hit 5-6 targets
Hopping Run - Can how hit 6 times

Saber:
Cross Rave - PP Cost increaed, Power Decreased
Force Ride - Power Increased Overall
Zeta Cutlass - No change

Dagger:
Air Ride - Power Increased Overall
Reverse Kill - Accuracy Slightly Increased
Huge Cross - Power and Accuracy Slightly Increased

Shield:
Bull Smash - Power Increased Overall
Barrier Shift - Invincibility Period Increased

Couple things: without ET, how would we get those new Zero items O_O
Compress PA and PA save 3 do a fabulous job of reducing OE time ._.

Dnd
Jan 22, 2010, 07:16 PM
New! Lavis blades, Lavis cannon. (only because i miss them)

And thats simple chukie: Put them in the newer, better tower(s) (Cough east/west tower)

lavisblade
Jan 22, 2010, 07:18 PM
New! Lavis blades, Lavis cannon. (only because i miss them)

This is win.

Dnd
Jan 22, 2010, 07:40 PM
This is win.

im glad you agree ^^. but really, why didnt they put those in :/. and make foie haze the most powerful dagger (single target) in the game?

THe first thing i thought when i saw the lavis Kanon (stupid name) was 'wheres the others?' :(

lavisblade
Jan 22, 2010, 07:52 PM
That's almost exactly what I thought too...even the Foie Haze thing lol

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 08:14 PM
Aren't Foie Haze pretty much the strongest daggers already?
I mean Rage Tonfa beat them in terms of added atp and ata, but in terms of just atp Foie Haze is the best.

kirtblue
Jan 22, 2010, 09:01 PM
i forgot to add they need a damn lobby

Dnd
Jan 23, 2010, 01:14 AM
Aren't Foie Haze pretty much the strongest daggers already?
I mean Rage Tonfa beat them in terms of added atp and ata, but in terms of just atp Foie Haze is the best.

Yes, but thats not the point.. doesnt feel right not doing something grand and epic for the most ATP based dagger in the game. (Yes, i traded for it but the item i traded didnt even take long to get)... maybe thats just me being to used to PSO tho...

And yes, an online lobby would be nice indeed

RowenOfStrata
Jan 23, 2010, 01:16 AM
If by grand and epic you means running the same area over and over until time unending.

Dnd
Jan 23, 2010, 01:19 AM
If by grand and epic you means running the same area over and over until time unending.

Well, the drop rate made it grand imo. i had some pretty funny runs back when i was hunting for my yasha on PSOGC, which made it epic imo.