PDA

View Full Version : Japanese ppl spoil me

leviayurashyguy
Jan 20, 2010, 06:37 PM
not to seem rude or anything but i usually play into the late hours of the night, that's around morning to mid day in Japan so when i do free play i usually am in a party full of them. im sure that many of us have noticed but imma say it anyway, they are so damn polite! =o

when i am playing my FOmarl and i Shift/Deband, the ALWAYS say thank you. when i heal, they say thank you, and when they screw up or die, they say sry.

now we get to the America's. because im so spoiled, if ppl don't say hello when the instance first starts, i D/C, if they don't say thank you, i D/C, if they don't say sry for detonating a burn trap, killing me in the process i D/C.

does that make me a bad person? also im not trying to offend, im just complementing a culture of well mannered individuals

Kirukia
Jan 20, 2010, 06:40 PM
I usually play at night but they say thank you EVERY TIME.
I like feel bad cuz I don't want to look like an ass and just say "OK!"
They really need a "Youre Welcome" phrase = =

jmanx
Jan 20, 2010, 06:41 PM
I dont know I play alot of games online but its 100% friend games I never tried freeplay BUT i do say thx :]

leviayurashyguy
Jan 20, 2010, 06:57 PM
I usually play at night but they say thank you EVERY TIME.
I like feel bad cuz I don't want to look like an ass and just say "OK!"
They really need a "Youre Welcome" phrase = =

inorite? they should add a "You're Welcome" and a "Good Bye." i mean really do i need to say "Hooray" and "Great!"? also what does "Switch, please" mean? that may have a set meaning in japanese but in english i can interpret it in different ways, either you want me to hit some sort of switch or you want me to switch places with you @_@

mid Knight
Jan 20, 2010, 06:58 PM
Do I really have to say "Thank You!" every time the player buff and heal me? Don't get me wrong, I'm polite when online freeplay (I alway say congrat when a player level up, heal/buff other and stick around afterward to say good bye etc). When a player buff me at the start, I alway say "Thank You" and carry on and I unlikely to say again on the next buff to the next room. I alway just assume they got the idea that I am thankful for the buff for the first time they did it when I say Thank You and still thankful again throughout without me to say it.

Kirukia
Jan 20, 2010, 07:02 PM
inorite? they should add a "You're Welcome" and a "Good Bye." i mean really do i need to say "Hooray" and "Great!"? also what does "Switch, please" mean? that may have a set meaning in japanese but in english i can interpret it in different ways, either you want me to hit some sort of switch or you want me to switch places with you @_@

I've seen people use that in the most random places.....we'll be like in the middle of town >->
They also need a "Hurry up you stupid fucktard" phrase, because it's frustrating when there is a crappy player and you can't strangle them D:
@mid: I don't say it every time either, but I repeat it once in awhile so it doesn't seem like something mechanical I say from the get go and then forget about.

zeital
Jan 20, 2010, 07:06 PM
"Switch, please" is when u would like someone to like stand on one of those green buttons, i'm from Aus so i'm mainly playing freeplay with Japanese people all the time, i'm also learning Japanese (for like 5 years its sssoo hard XD) and yes they r very very polite, i like to be the same anyways i think the "OK" as being like a thankyou in a way but not spaming it everytime they say thankyou ^^

DoubleJG
Jan 20, 2010, 07:18 PM
I often play during the later evening hours as well, and I find playing with JP players to be extremely enjoyable.

Cruciarius
Jan 20, 2010, 08:01 PM
I've found that people use the "leaving to town" as a way of saying they are leaving the game. Usually it's used when you're in the town already, but I've encountered some that do it middle of the run.

Kirukia
Jan 20, 2010, 08:03 PM
I've found that people use the "leaving to town" as a way of saying they are leaving the game. Usually it's used when you're in the town already, but I've encountered some that do it middle of the run.

Yeah same that's pretty much become "goodbye"
I mean if you use a telepipe you're obviously going back to town anyway.

kirtblue
Jan 20, 2010, 08:11 PM
i also play alot of freeplay at night and i personally hate it when then people stop what they are doing and say thank you its annoying if you really want to thank me then go put the shifta and deband to good use and attack something

LouieW
Jan 20, 2010, 08:21 PM
Yeah I definitely agree with the original poster on this. All of the Japanese players I have seen on free play have been very polite. I think that a possible factor affecting that could be how long ago the game was released in Japan. I am guessing that a good amount of the people who still play PSZ online in Japan probably really enjoy the game since it has been quite a few months since it came out there. I think the kind of players who would prefer to breeze through doing as much damage as possible as quickly as possible may have gotten somewhat bored with the game or simply moved on to something else. Of course there are likely still people in Japan who only recently bought the game too.

Another possible factor is the fact that the Japanese players can identify that you have the American version of the game and are being extra polite for that reason. They could just be that nice though and I would not doubt that.

I do not know if I agree with you disconnecting like you do though. You may come across as being impolite to others for doing so which would be bad. I know that when I have gone online there are rarely that many people on free play so it might not pay to be so picky. It is up to you though and I think that it is perfectly reasonable to expect people to say thank you, hello, and sorry. There may be special circumstances that the people are in where they are unable to use the chat commands like if they set off the trap, but then have to focus on fighting right after that.

lavisblade
Jan 20, 2010, 08:26 PM
I usually use "Leaving to town" twice to say that I'm leaving...though I haven't played free play in a while...mostly because I've been busy. I've noticed most of my friends who actually know about the game already got bored of it... :/ I guess I'm just easily entertained lol

Cruciarius
Jan 20, 2010, 08:32 PM
When I do Free Play, I don't say much other than the initial "Hello" and after the boss, "Good Job". If I die and the revive me, I'll thank them, but that's about it. I don't need shifta/deband or even being resta, most of the time, so I don't bother thanking them for something I don't technically need. I can survive without those, in most cases.

If I see an obvious hacker, I'll keep saying "Are you ok?", right in front of them.

Macman
Jan 20, 2010, 08:37 PM
Huh, I would've thought those Japanese would D/C the instant they saw "filthy gaijin" in their games.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 20, 2010, 08:44 PM
"switch, please"
"I need to leave the game"
"stay with the group"
"spread out"

i think those would be good to have.

pinkace
Jan 20, 2010, 10:08 PM
I LOVED playing with the JP's on Dreamcast! Some of the best runs I've ever had were with them. I had a page or two of JP-only guild cards. I made friends with them, I think. But we lost touch. Sometimes I wonder about them, who they were, were they live now, are they cracked-out PS players still....

I befriended this one lady, she was in her 30's and had a baby boy named Rion. Funny how back then I thought 'wow, she is, like, old, dude'... now I'm in my thirties, still playing PSO/U/Z/P :laugh: We kept in touch by email when DC servers went down, but I did not get GC PSO until a year after it came out (no money back then). I never played with her again. Her name was Kumi, her character Kumirion (her name and her kid's together)

I miss playing with them. I sure wish that most PSU players on 360 would learn from them. They did not rush. after a room was cleared, they'd stop, look around, checked that everyone got all the loot then everyone together moved on to the next one. before a tough room, you didn't have to freaking ask for buff... if someone died in a boss fight, everyone would immediately stop attacking the boss and make sure the fallen teammate was revived.

The most bizarre thing to me was that the waited for each other, and for me as well. If someone needed to bank or shop, they would all put down the controllers and wait. One would say "I get drink please wait", another would use the WC symbol chat... but they fucking waited. not like these punks on 360... they respected the other players' time. they understood what sharing the experience both the literal EXP and the abstract experience of enjoying a game with other humans, was about.

It is a shame I can't play PSU with them.

jmanx
Jan 20, 2010, 10:12 PM
jp isnt so great

Tuomaaca
Jan 20, 2010, 10:37 PM
jp isnt so great

fucking brilliant

EthanEde
Jan 20, 2010, 11:10 PM
now we get to the America's. because im so spoiled, if ppl don't say hello when the instance first starts, i D/C, if they don't say thank you, i D/C, if they don't say sry for detonating a burn trap, killing me in the process i D/C.

Don't you think it is a million times more rude to disconnect because someone doesn't acknowledge your every little gesture, than it is to forget to thank someone one time. This is why I don't play free play if I can help it.

Para
Jan 20, 2010, 11:23 PM
I posted this before but Japanese are indefinitely very polite.

Windancer
Jan 21, 2010, 12:44 AM
I definately notice how the japanese are very polite and they also really know how to game. I don't think I would go as far as logging out though while playing with US players The chat system really isnt the best some people just want to play and not be bothered with the chat system. I hop they will make use of a headset or the mic in the next game if there is one. That will be special

mid Knight
Jan 21, 2010, 05:57 AM
I posted this before but Japanese are indefinitely very polite.

Yes I do agree that the Japanese are very polite and I guess it's their culture that made them very polite. I didn't mean this as an offence or anything negative but to me everytime I read or watch documentary about Japan, they are alway polite.
Oh about you if you're spoiled or not, to be honest I think the proper term is probably is being tolerance to others. I pretty much alway stay in the team unless I really have to log out for some reason or got dc. I think I pretty much do tolerance other players much to my dismay. I mean the only time I would ever log out if the player is too under level to the point of dying to much or never heal him/her self (I mean heal yourself for christ shake if I am a Hucast!!). This had happen a couple of time and eventhough they annoy me, regardless I do stay and not leave. Heck I even stay if I was accidently got place in normal (Yes that does happen which I think happen when if you waiting for a specifity mode/area too long they just place to a random place eventhough you don't want it).

Edit- Lol I wonder how the European will be like once the game is out in Europe?

zeital
Jan 21, 2010, 06:31 AM
ugh yes mostly everyone is overly nice, i was just freeplaying with one (team of 4) and we was being abit of an ass, i guess it just be one in everyone 1000,0000000,000000000000000000 tho XD

SHARK 2.0
Jan 21, 2010, 11:26 AM
One question...
Why japanese players can perform "emotion actions" like shake a hand to say good-bye?
In the NA versions there are only shortcuts to chat with balloons...

Silvaya
Jan 21, 2010, 11:34 AM
One question...
Why japanese players can perform "emotion actions" like shake a hand to say good-bye?
In the NA versions there are only shortcuts to chat with balloons...
u can if u hold L or L+R then hit/hold a direction on the d-pad.

Opodomus
Jan 21, 2010, 11:45 AM
It's the culture in Japan. I flew through Japan on the way to the Philippines and when I changed from a plane staffed by Americans to a plane staffed by Japanese the difference was amazing. The Japanese hospitality, customer service, and politeness made me never want to come back to America.

When I got off the plane in Japan, my wife realized she left a little travel pillow and blanket on the previous plane. I asked the flight attendant if we could please go back and get it. She said "I'll get it for you!" and she turned around and RAN in HIGH HEELS to go get it and soon after RAN in HIGH HEELS back to us. Good luck ever finding anyone willing to do that for you in the US.

I love my country, this is not meant to bash the US, but man there are some things Japan does better than us.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 21, 2010, 02:59 PM
It's the culture in Japan. I flew through Japan on the way to the Philippines and when I changed from a plane staffed by Americans to a plane staffed by Japanese the difference was amazing. The Japanese hospitality, customer service, and politeness made me never want to come back to America.

When I got off the plane in Japan, my wife realized she left a little travel pillow and blanket on the previous plane. I asked the flight attendant if we could please go back and get it. She said "I'll get it for you!" and she turned around and RAN in HIGH HEELS to go get it and soon after RAN in HIGH HEELS back to us. Good luck ever finding anyone willing to do that for you in the US.

I love my country, this is not meant to bash the US, but man there are some things Japan does better than us.

actually that reminds of my experience in Shang-Hai, but i believe that it was cuz they were amazed to see an American on top of their politeness that just so overly polite :-P

but to do dances and emotes and stuff, hold L or L+R and hit a button on the D-pad

Silvaya
Jan 21, 2010, 04:07 PM
free play japanese players actually annoy me cuz they say "thank you" too much. i'm more used to running with ppl on my FC list, and each one of us knows what role he needs to play, so there is no need to spam "thank you" when each of us does what he's supposed to do to make everything go as efficiently and smoothly as possible.

think about it this way: since you don't thank hunters for melee-ing enemies for high damage, why should you thank FO's for healing and buffing?

if you argue it's optional for a FO to do that, then you can also argue that is optional for a HU to use melee weapons. they can go ahead and use techs/ranged weapons that do much less damage.
therefore, saying "thank you" is really unnecessary.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 21, 2010, 04:22 PM
its kinda understood in our society maybe but still its always nice to hear

its not a law or TOS agreement that i must accept every time i log on my Force that i have to heal and buff at any moment necessary. i can possibly sit there and watch you die only so i have more time to nuke and DPS. Forces aren't walking white pots, they don't cater to your every needs.

and you suggest that Hunters are only suppose to attack. HUnewearls put out decent heals in absence of a Force. so you're dieing and i spam heals for a measily 260, a thank you is not in order?

also CAST don't get Shifta/Deband. i don't have to share, so if i do i shouldn't be thanked?

Silvaya
Jan 21, 2010, 04:38 PM
you're missing the point about efficiency. you buff and heal because it makes life easier on you too. if you just wanna watch your teammates die, others can do the same and watch you die and the whole party will fall apart.
but okay, my original point was being TOO POLITE, like the japanese players, gets annoying. an occasional "thank you," is definitely necessary, but a "thank you" after every buff and every heal, is over the top.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 21, 2010, 04:49 PM
you speak of efficiency, wouldn't it be more "efficient" if Hunters use Trimates and Forces stick to nuking? Trimates are much quicker than charging an Alresta and heal you to full

Silvaya
Jan 21, 2010, 04:53 PM
u missed the second part of my post.
and no, sometimes its more efficient to let the FO's heal, especially during boss fights. OE spam does way more damage than FO techs/slicer attacks for many, if not all, the bosses.
and sometimes a HU is caught up in a PA, so it is more efficient for a FO to heal to prevent the HU from dying because the HU can't at that moment; ressing would take more time and reduce efficiency.

wow i'm turning into paromin...this is sad.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 21, 2010, 05:03 PM
well good thing only one of us are turning XD

and i missed the second part of your post cuz it was clean and didn't need rebutal

can't you use items on your pallete while charging/executing PA's? also if i see you dying while ur doing OE, i prolly won't have Alresta up before you finish

Silvaya
Jan 21, 2010, 05:07 PM
you can use items from ur palette while charging PA, but u can't use items while using PAs. i'm not absolutely sure about this, but 99% sure. however, holding onto the charge PA and then trying to press a button for the item is kind of awkward.

when i meant dying, i didnt mean getting 2 shot. there is nothing anyone, except the target, can do about that. maybe except for a well timed star atomizer. but i meant as the HU's health is going down into the yellow, there usually is sufficient time to shoot off an alresta.

also, if its against bosses, you can see what the boss is about to do and pre-emptively charge an alresta, like i do. when humilias is about to shoot his lasers, i always charge an alresta and use it when i see the first laser hit someone. that way, that person doesn't die.

mid Knight
Jan 21, 2010, 05:10 PM
you're missing the point about efficiency. you buff and heal because it makes life easier on you too. if you just wanna watch your teammates die, others can do the same and watch you die and the whole party will fall apart.
but okay, my original point was being TOO POLITE, like the japanese players, gets annoying. an occasional "thank you," is definitely necessary, but a "thank you" after every buff and every heal, is over the top.

Agree, I was on freeplay in a Japanese team hours ago and yes it ture that they alway say "thank you" for every buff/heal to the next word (I haven't been in a japanese team for ages). I not saying it's bad thing, it just unessary, I mean yes I'm greatful for it but do I have to keep saying it to remind you how greatful I am? To me action speak better then words well ok it good to say that a few times but I will be impress if the player perform well and politely (action wise like waiting for other then to rush ahead).
I also agree on you that the character should know their role. Well it ok if they want to try something out as long it benefits others. Like e.g. I was pair with a Hunewm and I was a Hucast, I normally expect him to buff me since I can't use tech but instead he had a shield and keep using Barrier shift on me, I mean I haven't encounter this play style before. Sure it was useful but I rely too much on him and I took alot of hits when he didn't do it. I also didn't like the fact that I was pull all of the weights well ok to be fair he was around level 60 in HM Paru but he should be able to handle it.

Assassin 45
Jan 21, 2010, 05:22 PM
I get tired of all the thank youing. It's a team game do your part. I'll thank you when the work is done. Forces dont't thank me when I confront the hostiles head on with my hunter and take the big hits.

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 05:23 PM
Sometimes if I'm on my HUnewm I'll switch to a staff so that I can heal better if we don't have a force. Especially if there are CASTs on the team.

I'd also like to add on to the whole "well you don't thank me for doing damage."
Especially in SH, forces can probably do the most consistent damage. A force can nuke and support at the same time, while you're mainly just combatting. The force however has to go out of their way to stop attacking to heal you. This is why it's nice to say thank you. Granted I don't need to hear it every time, but you can't compare it to you just doing damage, as forces have to do both.

FOmarRashidi
Jan 21, 2010, 05:28 PM
I would rather be thanked when the run is done. Those buffs do have a time limit after all...

Assassin 45
Jan 21, 2010, 05:36 PM
Well when the force is one hit KO'ed buy the boss. The hunter is there with his Moons to bring back Due to his massive HP bar. I don't know why I'm discussing this really. The force is my favorite to play.

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 05:42 PM
And a force uses moons or anti on a hunter. I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Also you make it sound like a level 60 force is going to arca. If you're properly leveled for an area you shouldn't be 1 hit. I figured our discussion was assuming the players were at or around the same level.
Its the fact that both give out damage, and both will revive when needed. The difference is relying on forces for buffs and heals when I could also just be a nuker or say "you have resta, use it" assuming you aren't a CAST. I mean I wouldn't be rude and do that, but I don't think you can say it's "part of the job" when it really is optional. Its more of a courteous thing to do, which is why people do it. I've played PSO with forces who don't buff or heal. I've also played with hunters who don't heal at all and wait for me to do it for them. I just feel like if you're going to take the extra step to buff and heal, especially when the other person is capable of it, you should at least get a thanks once in awhile. I do think spamming thank you in the middle of a battle for every heal is a bit overboard, but I guess I'd rather have that instead of someone ignoring my gestures.

pinkace
Jan 21, 2010, 11:15 PM
You guys are too focused on the politeness of the japanese players and not focused enough on how they play. They play the better than we do. they understand that the PS games are not hack and slash games, but cooperative RPGs within which a team effort results in a better experience for all. I don't care if a player says hello and thanks me every time I cast resta... what i care about is:

a) they don't rush ahead like most american assholes on the 360 PSU servers do, they INSIST on making the game a cooperative experience and charge a room together. You dont need to run to the gate the very nanosecond the last booma carcass begins to melt into goo in order to get EXP from the next room. GOD HOW I HATE RUSHING LIKE THAT.

b) they share the waiting time, meaning if you need to step away for 2 minutes to take a piss, announce it and apologize for the interruption. BUT, when you return you don't come back to a cleared block, you come back to find that while you were up, one guy went to buy some mates, one poured himself a drink and the other sent a message to his buddy that the run would be done in a few minutes. and they are all exactly where you left them.

these two things to me show a combination of respect and understanding for what the PS games are about. it is not about politeness and manners, it is about enjoying the god damned game

sorry im so cranky just have a splitting headache.

Ice Sniper
Jan 21, 2010, 11:53 PM
/\

what you care about is exactly how all of my runs turn out. Lol in fact the only bad multiplayer experience Ive had with this game was in free play with a japanese player. They didnt say anything, never waited, never healed/buffed (they were a FO) and didnt revive me when I died. I still managed to stick with them for a couple runs even though they were rude.

Im pretty sure that being polite is of more value in their culture thats all. My runs are exactly what you described(im the guy that goes and gets a drink).

jmanx
Jan 22, 2010, 03:19 AM
these two things to me show a combination of respect and understanding for what the PS games are about. it is not about politeness and manners, it is about enjoying the god damned game

And using traps against your teammates

Ice Sniper
Jan 23, 2010, 09:21 AM
I think it would be good if you guys stopped, right now please.

Red Ring
Jan 23, 2010, 09:46 AM
I think it would be good if you guys stopped, right now please.

lol, you gotta remember something about Japan. They used to be war mongers and ruled by their military leaders until they almost got nuked off the face of the planet. And respect is earned not given. Sure some may say that making fun of people will cause some people to do crazy things but I've seen more sheltered asian people flip out when disrespected and want revenge much more so than a person who is used to it and knows how to deal with it. Can't let the fear of crazies control a society. They should be filtered out and no matter where you live you should learn to protect yourself from other people who wish to do you harm and if that means pretending to be nice and not give out your information in online games then so be it. But I'd rather have those people in jail than have them freely roaming around just waiting for someone to say the wrong thing to them because they can't handle it just like the Japanese guy who killed somebody with a sword because he let a friend borrow a rare item in a game but the guy ended up selling it for money. This happened because of trust issues and valuing an item that should be easily lost instead of cherished in an online game. Weeeeeeeeee.

LouieW
Jan 23, 2010, 12:27 PM
You guys are too focused on the politeness of the japanese players and not focused enough on how they play. They play the better than we do. they understand that the PS games are not hack and slash games, but cooperative RPGs within which a team effort results in a better experience for all. I don't care if a player says hello and thanks me every time I cast resta... what i care about is:

a) they don't rush ahead like most americans on the 360 PSU servers do, they INSIST on making the game a cooperative experience and charge a room together. You dont need to run to the gate the very nanosecond the last booma carcass begins to melt into goo in order to get EXP from the next room. HOW I HATE RUSHING LIKE THAT.

b) they share the waiting time, meaning if you need to step away for 2 minutes to take a piss, announce it and apologize for the interruption. BUT, when you return you don't come back to a cleared block, you come back to find that while you were up, one guy went to buy some mates, one poured himself a drink and the other sent a message to his buddy that the run would be done in a few minutes. and they are all exactly where you left them.

these two things to me show a combination of respect and understanding for what the PS games are about. it is not about politeness and manners, it is about enjoying the game

Yeah, I definitely agree with you about how the game should be cooperative. I doubt every Japanese player is perfectly polite, but I have seen many Japanese players wait until I am ready in free play and I really appreciate it. I have never been a fan of people rushing ahead and getting to the boss as soon as possible. I may just be strange, but I prefer to go at a nice pace and I enjoy the game that way. I know that for others running through quickly is more fun, I just disagree with that.

It may be unfair to stereotype American PSZ players as people who constantly rush though the game without caring about everyone else in their party. I know a few American players who really try to be respectful and work cooperatively. Of course, in general I do not see that in free play much. Then again some people would rather you do more damage yourself rather than see you use Resta, Shifta, Deband, Jellen, or Zalure to support the group. It may just be that there are playstyle differences, but I do prefer the type of playstyle that you mention Japanese players seem to often have.

Ice Sniper
Jan 23, 2010, 01:01 PM
I was just trying to stop the arguing Red Ring. Sure there are going to be some jerks on free play, there are also going to nice people too. There are going to be people that are meh and people that make you want to D/C(weather you do or dont depends on you, I don't). But it doesnt matter who you get, free play is a mixed bag, you get who you get, if you don't like who you get then be the better person and deal with it. ^^

Kirukia
Jan 23, 2010, 01:59 PM
lol, you gotta remember something about Japan. They used to be war mongers and ruled by their military leaders until they almost got nuked off the face of the planet. And respect is earned not given. Sure some may say that making fun of people will cause some people to do crazy things but I've seen more sheltered asian people flip out when disrespected and want revenge much more so than a person who is used to it and knows how to deal with it. Can't let the fear of crazies control a society. They should be filtered out and no matter where you live you should learn to protect yourself from other people who wish to do you harm and if that means pretending to be nice and not give out your information in online games then so be it. But I'd rather have those people in jail than have them freely roaming around just waiting for someone to say the wrong thing to them because they can't handle it just like the Japanese guy who killed somebody with a sword because he let a friend borrow a rare item in a game but the guy ended up selling it for money. This happened because of trust issues and valuing an item that should be easily lost instead of cherished in an online game. Weeeeeeeeee.

You're taking a few select people/instances and basing a whole society off of them. Grow up and stop whining about other people's opinions. You pretty much only came on this thread to bitch.

Red Ring
Jan 23, 2010, 02:52 PM
I dare you to talk crap to a bunch of asians about one of their family members. They will go schizoid on you. I've lived around asians my whole life. I'd never trust them over other cultures. They steal, seek revenge for long periods of time, stalk, don't know when to stop, pure lunacy. Not all asians are like this, I've seen some being attacked by other asians for pretty much doing nothing just making a single comment about something the crazy asian doesn't agree with. They go on a rampage but then act super friendly and cute shortly after. It's certainly not a culture I'd look to for guidance. Some people watch way too much anime and look at them by how they act in public. I know why they act the way they do. it's because of fear of their own viciousness and that's the truth of the matter. Not to be racist but blacks and mexicans im much more comfortable around and i grew up in the ghetto. I'm white but i was friends with the minorities than my own kind.

Kirukia
Jan 23, 2010, 03:04 PM
This thread was talking about how most japanese players have better manners. I have no idea why you are going off on this tangent of discrimination.

Kirukia
Jan 23, 2010, 03:38 PM
You realize this thread is discussing manners only correct? I don't care if they murder people on the streets, we aren't discussing that now are we?
You're mistaking this thread for a Japan vs America thread, when it's a comparison of manners.

mid Knight
Jan 23, 2010, 04:09 PM
Just ignore him/her, he/she just trolling and he/she seen to discriminate that everyone on PSO-world are American which there are members who are not American. Beside isn't there a rule about not discrimating, offences and be respeatful to others?

Red Ring
Jan 23, 2010, 04:18 PM
he/she seen to discriminate that everyone on PSO-world are American which there are members who are not American.
Now that's just racist!

SongsForYourMother
Jan 23, 2010, 04:24 PM
I dare you to talk crap to a bunch of asians about one of their family members. They will go schizoid on you. I've lived around asians my whole life. I'd never trust them over other cultures. They steal, seek revenge for long periods of time, stalk, don't know when to stop, pure lunacy. Not all asians are like this, I've seen some being attacked by other asians for pretty much doing nothing just making a single comment about something the crazy asian doesn't agree with. They go on a rampage but then act super friendly and cute shortly after. It's certainly not a culture I'd look to for guidance. Some people watch way too much anime and look at them by how they act in public. I know why they act the way they do. it's because of fear of their own viciousness and that's the truth of the matter. Not to be racist but blacks and mexicans im much more comfortable around and i grew up in the ghetto. I'm white but i was friends with the minorities than my own kind.
Dude... grow up.
Everything you're saying is based on YOUR experiences only, and you're judging an entire population based solely on opinion. You can say that ANYONE is vicious, not just asian people and it's just immature to focus your hatred towards one group of people when the initial topic was discussing a general tendency of politeness.
I'm pretty surprised I even have to say this, but "Obvious troll is Obvious."

Kirukia
Jan 23, 2010, 04:27 PM
Just admit that it's about ignorant weaboos admiring asians. I highly encourage you people trashing Americans to go live in Japan and try to get a job there. See how well they treat you then.

Trashing because someone said Japanese people are more polite than Americans? As a general rule, not a generalization? I think you need a dictionary sir. You may now return to the underside of your bridge.