PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Anyone have Shizuru yet?

Skyly HUmar
Jan 20, 2010, 10:02 PM
One of the challenges on PSP2pedia is "Shizuru's Haven" You must become Shizuru's friend. Anyone know how to get his Pcard?

Tyreek
Jan 20, 2010, 10:08 PM
You need to get the true ending.

Skyly HUmar
Jan 20, 2010, 10:16 PM
Hmmm... I thought I did, I followed the guide to the letter, S-ranked everything, and I even got Shizuru to help me fight the final boss... so witch is the true ending?

ashley50
Jan 20, 2010, 10:29 PM
not the slide show ending thats for sure...

Skyly HUmar
Jan 20, 2010, 10:33 PM
XD

So what must one do to get the true ending? other than S-rank every story mission and follow a text guide?

Mike
Jan 20, 2010, 11:32 PM
You get the Crimson Wings as a title reward for the true ending so if you don't have those, then you don't have the true ending.

Ceresa
Jan 20, 2010, 11:50 PM
He's an idiot npc anyways, megiverse...

Tycho
Jan 23, 2010, 08:48 AM
Shizuru also joins at the boss fight for good ending. One more thing you could try is finishing side story; when I tried with that (and s-ranks and the right answers) it worked.

Arika
Jan 23, 2010, 12:14 PM
too bad, I don't really want Shizuru's partner card, I knew that he would be no-useful anyway, since he is intelligent type more than fighting type (on his background)

I wish I could get 太陽王 partner card. that guy would be a lot of help to me.

GeoSword
Jan 23, 2010, 12:34 PM
Isn't Sun King=Yuuto? Or is he some other entity that I have no idea about?

Wish Leogini's Partner Card was available. He was a cool guy.

Weeaboolits
Jan 23, 2010, 04:13 PM
Anyone happen to know what items Shizle can give you? I wanna know if it's worth the trouble getting him.

Tycho
Jan 23, 2010, 06:58 PM
Just Saber PAs.
e: 太陽王? You mean Kamhaan? If not in Shizuru form, then how'd you imagine this? Having Olga Angelus as an ally? :/

Illuminate
Jan 23, 2010, 07:13 PM
That'd kick butt. xD

Arika
Jan 23, 2010, 10:55 PM
Just Saber PAs.
e: 太陽王? You mean Kamhaan? If not in Shizuru form, then how'd you imagine this? Having Olga Angelus as an ally? :/

kamhaan lol. in shizuru form of course, but he is not shizuru... the fighting ability is in completely different level.

Skyly HUmar
Jan 24, 2010, 01:45 PM
Shizuru also joins at the boss fight for good ending. One more thing you could try is finishing side story; when I tried with that (and s-ranks and the right answers) it worked.

He did, and I did, I guess I just gotta rack up some more story points.

SammaeltheDark
Jan 25, 2010, 01:15 PM
Just Saber PAs.
It'd be Shizuru in his form with all his sword floating around him. He'd at least look cool... for a porcupine.

btw, in reply to how to get the True Ending. S rank everything and do the side story. If that didn't work, you weren't nice enough to Emilia during the course of the game.
I've heard after you beat the game you can just farm Chapter 1, selecting all the right responses, to build up points for a better/worse ending. Then you just replay Chapter 10 to get the different ending.
Note the guide near the bottom (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Story_missions)