PDA

View Full Version : Joint Trunk

Haruta
Jan 21, 2010, 05:11 PM
I'm new here, been lurking for a while, so here's the requisite, "Hello!"

Hello!

Now that that's out of the way, I've had a question about the Joint Trunk for a while. When I go onto Free Play, I'm never sure if other people can access it as well. Seeing as I'd rather not have random people steal my things, I've never kept anything in the Joint Trunk.

Now though, I'm starting to run out of space in my personal Trunk. So I wondering, how does the Joint Trunk work? Can only I access it, or can other people take things from it too?

FOmarRashidi
Jan 21, 2010, 05:16 PM
I'm new here, been lurking for a while, so here's the requisite, "Hello!"

Hello!

Now that that's out of the way, I've had a question about the Joint Trunk for a while. When I go onto Free Play, I'm never sure if other people can access it as well. Seeing as I'd rather not have random people steal my things, I've never kept anything in the Joint Trunk.

Now though, I'm starting to run out of space in my personal Trunk. So I wondering, how does the Joint Trunk work? Can only I access it, or can other people take things from it too?

Hello, Haruta. The purpose of the Joint Trunk is to have the character you're currently using put something into that trunk so that another character you have on your DS card can take it out of that trunk and use it. For example, let's say my HUmar recently found a wild mag at Paru Oblivion City that I want to give to my FOmar. My HUmar will then put it in the joint trunk so when I load up my FOmar, he can remove from the Joint Trunk and use it. One more thing, nobody on freeplay can access your trunk so nothing will be stolen.

Haruta
Jan 21, 2010, 05:18 PM
Hello, Haruta. The purpose of the Joint Trunk is to have the character you're using put something into that trunk so that another character you have on your DS card can take it out of that trunk and use it. For example, let's say my HUmar recently found a wild mag at Paru Oblivion City that I want to give to my FOmar. My HUmar will then put it in the joint trunk so when I load up my FOmar, he can remove it and use it. One more thing, nobody on freeplay can access your trunk so nothing will be stolen.

Alright, thanks a lot for the info. Finally, I'll be able to free up space! :-D

FOmarRashidi
Jan 21, 2010, 05:27 PM
Alright, thanks a lot for the info. Finally, I'll be able to free up space! :-D

No problem. I'm glad I could help you out.

Assassin 45
Jan 21, 2010, 05:29 PM
It's a trick he gonna steal all your stuff! Don't do it.

EthanEde
Jan 21, 2010, 05:47 PM
Assassin 45 used this trick to steal all my stuff! He got all my Rappy souls. What will i do now?

Haruta
Jan 21, 2010, 05:50 PM
:O Erm...

FOmarRashidi
Jan 21, 2010, 05:51 PM
The last two are joking.

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 05:52 PM
Trunk = Storage for the character you're on
Joint Trunk = Storage shared between all three of your characters
Those are the also only people that can access it.
Those two are just kidding.

Assassin 45
Jan 21, 2010, 05:53 PM
LOL ok I was kidding man. You can put your stuff in the trunk. Even your joints. :) ? I wondered the same thing when I started playing. ...so do you think he will put like only 2 items in there for awhile just to see if anyone takes em'?

EthanEde
Jan 21, 2010, 05:55 PM
yeah, shame on those guys, spreading lies about the joint trunk. what a couple of jerks.

Haruta
Jan 21, 2010, 05:57 PM
...so do you think he will put like only 2 items in there for awhile just to see if anyone takes em'?

I almost tried that today actually. ^^;

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 06:04 PM
yeah, shame on those guys, spreading lies about the joint trunk. what a couple of jerks.

Yes lets spank them.

kirtblue
Jan 22, 2010, 08:29 PM
joint trunk is good for moving stuff between characters if your like me and want to hold onto one of everything that adds up quickly

Haruta
Jan 22, 2010, 10:28 PM
if your like me and want to hold onto one of everything that adds up quickly

I was doing that for a while, but then I was like, "I need space and my alts can just find stuff themselves."

Zike
Jan 23, 2010, 04:51 PM
make sure there good items you put into the joint trunk I mean no ones gonna want to steal your mates=P

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jan 23, 2010, 09:56 PM
Trifluids maybe. =~.^=

Galvatron the Great
Jan 23, 2010, 10:16 PM
The Joint Trunk is exactly like the normal trunk, but it can be accessed by any of your files on that game. Say you have a FOmar and a HUcast on 2 different files. You go on to story mode as your FOmar and deposit a Binary Saber+6 into the Joint Trunk, save, and quit. you then go onto story mode with your HUcast, and go to the Joint Trunk. You withdraw the
Binary Saber+6, and use it. It's basically exactly like the trunk, but can be accessed from any of your accounts on that game card. that includes the meseta ;)