PDA

View Full Version : I WISH SEGA WOULD...

KreaK
Jan 21, 2010, 05:32 PM
I know this is a shot in the dark,, and i honestly know the answer already, but why doesnt sega remake episode 1 and 2 for a newer system. I mean they remade it from the dreamcast and brought it to the gamecube. Why will they not realize that PSO is our favorite, and that it was the game that consumed us all, and make a remake of episode 1 and 2 for like the Wii or 360. I just want to run the forest, caves, mines, ruins.. ext... again with online friends and quest and hunt for those red boxes.. Does anyone else feel my desire here? Here lately I been watching youtube videos of PSO just to hear the music. Please someone tell me that they have heard rumours of a remake... No other game keeps my attention. I miss PSO, and I know 99 percent of everyone here feels my pain. I miss PSO...

Z-735
Jan 21, 2010, 05:32 PM
SEGA won't do it... Many people have tried, all failed

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 05:36 PM
There is a certain private server you can play on for free, if you want to play PSO online.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 21, 2010, 06:02 PM
isn't their PSO:BB that allows you to play Episode 1, 2, and 4?

Kirukia
Jan 21, 2010, 06:15 PM
isn't their PSO:BB that allows you to play Episode 1, 2, and 4?

Yeah.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jan 21, 2010, 07:07 PM
There's also Pso pc and Gc. =^.^=

SirTopps
Jan 21, 2010, 07:28 PM
they will remake it someday im sure. but i rather have like a new pso game for like the wii.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 21, 2010, 07:40 PM
new pso for the wii, i second the motion.

Z-735
Jan 21, 2010, 07:41 PM
With wii-remote action! lol

Tizerak
Jan 21, 2010, 07:45 PM
*cough* keep PSO-Z etc. on DS for now since I can't afford a Wii yet and will probably get a PS3 cause FF14MMO looks tempting *cough*

Z-735
Jan 21, 2010, 07:46 PM
I already have a PS3 so bring it on!

RowenOfStrata
Jan 21, 2010, 07:59 PM
It would give me a reason to use my wii, also eps 1and2 wasn't ported, ep2 was brand new content for the gc/xbox. certain areas and models appeared in v2 for dc in the versus and challenge mode stuff but not nearly the full content of ep2. All of gal de val island, the bosses etc. the whole flowen storyline was uniquely ep2.

KreaK
Jan 22, 2010, 05:06 PM
I guess I will never live PSO again.

Tizerak
Jan 22, 2010, 05:09 PM
You can always play it solo? or with friends? just not online...

FoMarlBorough
Jan 22, 2010, 07:13 PM
*cough* keep PSO-Z etc. on DS for now since I can't afford a Wii yet and will probably get a PS3 cause FF14MMO looks tempting *cough*

hey, you could always sell blood.

Legendwolf
Jan 22, 2010, 07:16 PM
wow `thatll be weird ^^

KreaK
Jan 22, 2010, 07:26 PM
Yes, I could play offline "alone" but it will not be the same. I guess I can just keep wishing and wishing. and also, selling blood isnt as good as it use to be. around where i live they are only offering like 30 bucks your first visit, and 20 every two weeks.

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 08:19 PM
I repeat, *cough*privateserver*cough*
You can play PSO:BB ONLINE FOR FREE. Just google it and I'm sure you'll find what I'm talking about.

kirtblue
Jan 22, 2010, 09:03 PM
its already been remade a dozen times i dont need another copy of it

KreaK
Jan 24, 2010, 12:59 PM
What has been remade a dozen time and what do you not need another copy of?

DayDreamer
Jan 24, 2010, 01:33 PM
I repeat, *cough*privateserver*cough*
You can play PSO:BB ONLINE FOR FREE. Just google it and I'm sure you'll find what I'm talking about. ah that will keep me busy after PSportable, thank you lol

pso_crash
Jan 24, 2010, 01:37 PM
Monster hunter 3 is coming to the wii. I hear it is similar to pso. I would like to see a wii version as well, so I can see what all the excitment is aout. My laptop can't isn't tough enough to play psobb

Ice Sniper
Jan 24, 2010, 02:14 PM
My laptop has the requirements to play PSO BB, I have never played any other game besides Zero but I really like Zero. Do you guys suggest playing PSO BB? Are there too many hackers? Arent all the drop rates screwed up? Is it too old, does anyone play? And most importantly is it legal? I think it would be kinda cool to play but if you guys could answer these questions I would appreciate it.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 24, 2010, 11:58 PM
uhm to answer you questions:

!: PSO:BB is prolly currently the best PSO experience known ATM, since it literally is PSO. if you wish to have that, play it

2. about the hax, hackers exist, liek every other hackable game, but there is also this status in the game called "banned". on a lighter note, there are glitches in that ppl can exploit and mods to change a few things from normal PSO

3 drop rates: drops rates are pretty normal for PSO. altho they do have events where drop rates may be increased. and by "normal", i mean "silly". PSO drop rats are silly low, liek 0.0003%

4. no its not too old. ppl still play today.

5. i don't no if you define "private server" legal

this is to the extent of my knowledge. i don't play PSO:BB but i do have a close friend that does, that tries to get me into the game but im not going to since PSZ takes up a chunk of my time ATM and i have plenty more games i need to finish liek Disgaea 3, Blazblue, and Golden Sun to be worried about these silly drop rates for liek 6-12 monthes

if you want more Info, you can check the PSO forums or want for someone to clean up my post =P