PDA

View Full Version : Redria and the real agito from sinow red?

Malecite
Feb 28, 2003, 10:55 AM
Go check the item finding list Redria players, I just did and interesting!. The real agito is now listed as an item drop from your friendly neighborhood sinow red. This makes Redria even better heh, if its true of course. Which is why I made this post - can anyone confirm?

Cloud_01
Feb 28, 2003, 12:35 PM
I can't confirm the 1975 Agito really drops from a Sinow Red, since I don't have a Redria character but a lot of drop charts I have seen says the real agito drops from a Sinow Red for Redria. Must be true then.

Heh, good luck finding one, i've been searching for what seems like forever for a Lavis Cannon from a Sinow Red and I have had no luck. Their drop rates are so damn low.

Celes152
Feb 28, 2003, 01:22 PM
If Sonic Team ever re puts up the quest "Lost Soul Blade", it's packed with Sinows.

Muku6
Feb 28, 2003, 11:51 PM
I noticed the addition to the list last night. I told my friend and we were both shocked. Fortunately for me my main character is Redria. Now... only time will tell. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Malecite
Mar 1, 2003, 11:07 AM
Dont count on it... Ive dont like 76 mines runs already looking for a kasami bracer (which i still haven't found). Sinow reds haven't dropped a single red box for me. Well ok maybe not 76 but at the very least 46. Arggg damn you sinow blue I hate the mines and I hate you!

TeamPhalanx
Mar 1, 2003, 03:03 PM
Well, if you want to know, PSYCHO WAND is also on the REDRIA drop list for the Sorcerer...

But, know what, these guys have incredibly low drop rates, and the weapons they drop simply aren't worth it.

For those interested, 1975 is also listed as a drop fro SKYLY (VR Spaceship, one of the split pan arms - the other drops COMBAT GEAR).

If you want it that bad, good luck to you. These are items that even I wouldn't go hunting for.

Celes152
Mar 1, 2003, 09:45 PM
Yellowboze might be a good ID to hunt for the real Agito with. It's dropped by Tollaw, and there are alot of them in the quest "Lost Heat Sword".

Cloud_01
Mar 1, 2003, 11:29 PM
The real Agito also drops from Tollaw with the Bluefull ID. I'll try and find one some day.