PDA

View Full Version : Story Mode/Character Endings

Grimhart
Jan 21, 2010, 09:32 PM
So based on the decisions you make while running through story mode, you can get a sweet little ending dialogue with either Sarisa, Kai, Ogi, or Reve.

But... does the ending you happen to get have any bearing on the game whatsoever, or is it just there for kicks?

Four possible endings but three character slots means you can't get all of them anyway, unless you run through story mode on a character and then delete said character so you can run through again and get a different ending (which I might do since I kinda want to see them all for myself). I already got Sarisa twice, so I'm wondering if I might be setting myself up for an incomplete experience.

Opodomus
Jan 22, 2010, 10:04 AM
Personally I would have preferred a sweet little ending dialogue with Ana for reasons that Ogi pointed out.

Grimhart
Jan 22, 2010, 11:59 AM
Ana would have been fun to get an ending with. And that little exchange is one of many reasons I wanted really bad to get the Ogi ending at least once... I think he's awesome.

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 12:03 PM
I think the thing that really offended her was when she noticed his wiring start to harden.

RyuKisargi
Jan 23, 2010, 03:34 PM
I ended up getting Kai. >_>

Galvatron the Great
Jan 23, 2010, 09:06 PM
Personally I would have preferred a sweet little ending dialogue with Ana for reasons that Ogi pointed out.

Yeah, I cracked up when I saw that :P

Z-735
Jan 23, 2010, 09:08 PM
That was the best part XD Also the Reve ending where SEGA had a typo "Come on, let's go ho" XD

King_Yoshi42
Jan 23, 2010, 09:29 PM
All I ever get is Sarisa. How do you get a diffrent ending?

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jan 23, 2010, 09:37 PM
That was the best part XD Also the Reve ending where SEGA had a typo "Come on, let's go ho" XD

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jan 23, 2010, 09:44 PM
Oh ya, that was funny. Reve is apparently a pimp.8-)

I've only played through story twice, and both times I think I got Sarisa's. She and my RAcaseal/FOmarl are bff's for life.

Z-735
Jan 23, 2010, 09:46 PM
Lol. I got sarisa's ending all three times T^T

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jan 23, 2010, 09:49 PM
Have yet to beat normal for my other two chars. Beat Hard tower with my first char, just have to beat the other hard quests. Have yet to encounter the pizza place in any difficulty.