PDA

View Full Version : CAST issues

laurie
Jan 22, 2010, 03:34 PM
Hello,
I'm playing PS0 as a level 20 HUCAST, but now that I've reached the Celestial Pillar mission (sorry, can't remember the area name), everytime I defeat the boss and it goes to the cutscene just before you're teleported to the moon, the game crashes. I've played it through twice and the same thing happened both times, about halfway through the animated sequence.
If anyone has any ideas how this can be fixed, or if I'll have to restart the game, I'd really like to know.
Thanks!

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 04:01 PM
You mean the "anime" cutscene?
If you press start you can skip it. If it never reaches halfway it won't crash xD

laurie
Jan 22, 2010, 04:05 PM
XD thanks, I'll definitely try it!
Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem like this ^^"

Chukie sue
Jan 22, 2010, 04:16 PM
I've heard of other people having their game crash on other parts of the game before... Mine used to crash whenever I got to floor 65 on Eternal Tower. But yeah, I've heard of ALOT of people having troubles like these with their game cartridges.

Oh, and how is that a problem with your cast? ;)

laurie
Jan 22, 2010, 04:55 PM
Ahh, do you know how they/you overcame those crashes?
I was just wondering if it might be class/race related, 'cause I read an article on it somewhere.

Chukie sue
Jan 22, 2010, 05:27 PM
Well some of them were using ROMs, so they got a cleaner one. Others returned their game to the store and got a refund ^_^

kirtblue
Jan 22, 2010, 08:47 PM
Well some of them were using ROMs, so they got a cleaner one. Others returned their game to the store and got a refund ^_^

ive never heard of any issues that was permanent that didnt involve a rom of somekind

laurie
Jan 23, 2010, 06:22 AM
Ahh, well the skipping the cut scene worked! Thanks! ^^ I'm happy I can continue playing (seeing as it's the first PS game I've ever played).
Thanks very much!