PDA

View Full Version : good hucast weapons

Zike
Jan 22, 2010, 09:41 PM
So I have a 91 ramarl and a 100 fonewm and want to start a Hucast,

I want to know what are some good weapons to level up with, I am not a fan of claws so a little info on what pas to look for and what weapons to look for=)

Planning on either going 80 power mats or 40 power mats 40 hp mats and using some divine hit points to get over 1k hits at 100 just for fun.

Macman
Jan 22, 2010, 09:52 PM
Bite Stamp seems to be the preferred PA for claws.

LouieW
Jan 22, 2010, 10:02 PM
I do not know what weapons you should level up with per say, but if you are looking for a hunter weapon that is not claws I would recommend double sabers, swords, or daggers. The Over-end PA is pretty popular on swords and hunters get a lot of good double sabers to use, though what PA you want on those is really up to you. I prefer double sabers to daggers personally, but some people really like daggers. I do not really know much about them though.

Kirukia
Jan 22, 2010, 10:04 PM
I think double sabers are good.
I also recommend tonfa if you have them or can get them. You can use them at level 14 and they can easily be grinded up to be very powerful.
Also if you have a grow shower you can get that to +90 for extra exp xD

Haruta
Jan 22, 2010, 10:19 PM
Also if you have a grow shower you can get that to +90 for extra exp xD

I just got my Grow Shower to +90 today because I had a bunch of Monogrinders lying around. It's awesome. Almost definitely gonna send it over to my RAmar when I make him now that I think of it.

Zike
Jan 22, 2010, 10:20 PM
thank you have the tonfa as well din't know it could be grounded too high, thanks for the input

Chukie sue
Jan 22, 2010, 11:26 PM
Im not sure how much ATA HUcasts end up with but you might wanna use some hit material. 540 ATA I believe is the minimum to be hitting nicely on Super Hard.