PDA

View Full Version : Which Mag are you working for?-

Volcompat321
Jan 23, 2010, 01:01 AM
I just wanted to know what people are trying to go for..

Eventually, I'll be going for this-
http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=371
Because I used to have it in PSO.
(Maybe it was a different name, but it looks the same, I cant remember).

Then eventually, when I get the Mag soul, I want this one-
http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=381

I want an all Mind one for my Force(maybe 70 mind/30 guard), and then a 70/30, power and hit one respectively, for my Racaseal.
:D

So, which ones do you want?

Z-735
Jan 23, 2010, 01:03 AM
Im using a soniti XD Best mag yet

Volcompat321
Jan 23, 2010, 01:06 AM
Nice!
A friend of mine has the Femini one(and gave me a soul!), and another has the rappy one! :D

I had a yellow rappy in PSO BB. :D

Dnd
Jan 23, 2010, 01:15 AM
At the moment, i have a 100power femini and currently making a 100 mind mag (TBC what type) for my force

RowenOfStrata
Jan 23, 2010, 01:17 AM
I use a blue radam now for power and a purple femini for mind.

Anti-Phoenix
Jan 23, 2010, 01:21 AM
I'm working on a 100 power mag for my ranger

ZetsumeiSan
Jan 23, 2010, 01:23 AM
I have a gold Hagal as my Hit/Guard MAG. I'm currently making another which will be almost completely hit. Doing this with be more beneficial with my slicer set-up on my FOnewearl. I've got a full mind MAG hen I use the traditional MST build on my force. I've also got a 100 ATP MAG Arkharz on my EVP HUnewearl.

CAMPSO
Jan 23, 2010, 01:45 AM
I'm actually working on getting a Hagal which shouldnt take too long. And a 100 mind mag which i hope to make a femini because the 100 mind mag is ugly imo

laurie
Jan 23, 2010, 06:47 AM
I'm only working towards a Marei so far ^^"

zeital
Jan 23, 2010, 07:11 AM
hmm i'm not sure what i should make my 99 hit 1 mind white/blue Sig cuz my friend gave me a 100mind blue femini (which was rley nice of him ^^) i was thinking radam but not sure how that would look good on my FOneweral that or wait to get to hard an get another femini, but i do want 2 ranam's for my other 2 charas (which is going to be a pain and a very long wait)

mid Knight
Jan 23, 2010, 08:52 AM
Well I recently pick out a red wild Yul mag with the right personility and PA which I will make it into a pure POW mag and hopefully when I do find a Soniti soul I will use it on it since I got another potential mag to be Soniti but I keeping that one 20 DEf and 80 POW. Also btw this is for my Ramar.

Volcompat321
Jan 23, 2010, 12:10 PM
I'm still unsure how to get Mags a specific feeding way.
I they all keep coming out timid. :/

I will say though, I'm loving the Mag feeding again!
I'm just somewhat sad that you cant get them to level 200.
Though, since the character can only get to 100, it's no wonder why Mag can only get to 100.

RowenOfStrata
Jan 23, 2010, 12:22 PM
their nature type is randomly determined when they reach level10, once it changes to an advanced version of the basic nature you can change it between the 2 advanced paths in that nature but not it's whole path. For example I have 1 power mag that is on the recovery tree and 2 others that are on the defensive tree.

Volcompat321
Jan 23, 2010, 12:28 PM
Oh okay..
I just have to find out how I can change it now then.
My friend gave me a mil or so in meseta, and he said to start raising mags ASAP, so that's what I've been doing.

My question is, can you buy mags, or even find them, or do I have to keep making new characters to get them?

mid Knight
Jan 23, 2010, 12:33 PM
No you don't need to create new characters to get their mags. Mag can be bought in exchange of 5 photon drops in the sewer shop (you can gain access once you beat the bosses in vally, wetland and snowfield in story mode) or you can get "wild" mag which can be drop in Paru field. However the reason why they are wild is that their Photon blast is fix meaning it can never be change when you evolve it although I not sure if their personility is fix or not.

Grimhart
Jan 23, 2010, 12:43 PM
A mag's personality is always fixed, at least as far as what main "type" it is. Like an offensive mag can switch between Ruffian and Cautious nature, but it can never become, say, Obstinate.

Even when it's a fresh new mag and its nature reads "???", that just means it hasn't been revealed yet. Whatever it secretly happens to be, there's still no way to change it, though you can test it and see which it is.

Volcompat321
Jan 23, 2010, 12:48 PM
No you don't need to create new characters to get their mags. Mag can be bought in exchange of 5 photon drops in the sewer shop (you can gain access once you beat the bosses in vally, wetland and snowfield in story mode) or you can get "wild" mag which can be drop in Paru field. However the reason why they are wild is that their Photon blast is fix meaning it can never be change when you evolve it although I not sure if their personility is fix or not.

A mag's personality is always fixed, at least as far as what main "type" it is. Like an offensive mag can switch between Ruffian and Cautious nature, but it can never become, say, Obstinate.

Even when it's a fresh new mag and its nature reads "???", that just means it hasn't been revealed yet. Whatever it secretly happens to be, there's still no way to change it, though you can test it and see which it is.

Oh okay, well that's all good news.
I'll have to see if it's even worth exchanging 5 drops for it though. :D

Chukie sue
Jan 23, 2010, 01:05 PM
I'm raising like 5 99 pow - 1 mind chato mags with flozir... whenever I have the time (and meseta)

kirtblue
Jan 23, 2010, 07:48 PM
im done raising mags ive made all of the mags i just need to find two souls and im done

Galvatron the Great
Jan 23, 2010, 09:49 PM
I have an Arkharz Mag with my RAcast, and I love it! But for my FOnewm I'd like to get a Radam. http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=381 I think it would look cooler than Arkharz with my FOnewm, because Arkharz goes through the back of his costume :P

Volcompat321
Jan 24, 2010, 02:45 AM
I have an Arkharz Mag with my RAcast, and I love it! But for my FOnewm I'd like to get a Radam. http://www.pso-world.com/psz-items.php?item=381 I think it would look cooler than Arkharz with my FOnewm, because Arkharz goes through the back of his costume :P

That's the one I have (Radam), thanks to a RL friend :D

He's given me tons of stuff, but mostly cant use it until I'm 54+.

Para
Jan 24, 2010, 05:24 AM
I wish I had a green Femini Flozir 100 hit mag for my fonewearl...

kirtblue
Jan 24, 2010, 09:30 PM
I wish I had a green Femini Flozir 100 hit mag for my fonewearl...

your gunna have to find a wild mag for this pure hit mags will have pacifal and you want a green one gunna be tough good luck to you

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jan 24, 2010, 09:37 PM
As many different ones as I can.

Z-735
Jan 24, 2010, 09:38 PM
I have a complete collection of mags :3 Just to get all the different colors lol
Is it strange for a FOnewearl to be using an arkharz? lol

LittleBirdy
Jan 24, 2010, 09:49 PM
are there any mags unique to the jap. psz?