PDA

View Full Version : Might be a stupid question... (Mecha Chao, anyone?)

Tetsunokage
Mar 3, 2001, 09:10 PM
Anyone know how to knock people over?
I've heard all kinds of rumors as to how to do it, but I'd love to knock over those stingy fags just as they break all the crates in a room, and then jack all the stuff in there...

Does anybody else know how to get mecha chao? I don't intend to share my knowledge due to dupers... and I want my mag to kick more @$$ than anyone else's...

Hobbes
Mar 3, 2001, 09:40 PM
you can only knock people over with the import. and if you know how to get the mechchao then why are you askin?

Tetsunokage
Mar 3, 2001, 09:42 PM
That sux... are you sure?

And as for mecha chao... I'm just impressed with myself... and wanna see if anyone else is as clever as I am.

Socrates
Mar 4, 2001, 12:48 AM
"I don't intend to share my knowledge due to dupers."

Huh? If dupers have a MechaChao (congrats, by the way), then they are going to dupe it anyway whether or not you explain how to get it here. And if they have gamesharks/hacks/etc., they'll have already hacked up a MechaChao anyway if they wanted it, wouldn't they?

Aberu
Mar 4, 2001, 01:12 AM
hey socrates in reply to your comment they cant accurately get items yet in the enhancer, or code breaker yet, the gameshark i dont believe has any codes for PSO yet but if it does i still dont think anybody can add items for all cheaters ask for mech guns and crap, stupid weak weapons and they are at level 100. anyways jus sayin that they wouldnt be able to add that in their inventory based on the codes that are posted and are made available to them. the japanese that hacked the vmu saves WOULD be capable of this though... they know how to do practically anything with that save. jus had to say my piece.