PDA

View Full Version : My (Gofr) FC

Gofr
Jan 23, 2010, 07:08 PM
Ijust making a post to have my fc up here, don't wanna add it at the end of that big list where it'll get lost and I wanna know who adds me so that I may add them after. I hate having a cluster of fc's added when they don't add me. Anyway here's the goods: 5113 4627 2001

The Arbiter
Jan 23, 2010, 07:12 PM
There's no point to this thread since you can add your code to the sidebar.

Cruciarius
Jan 23, 2010, 07:24 PM
There's no point to this thread since you can add your code to the sidebar.

Actually, their is a point. The user wants people to post that they added them. It's annoying when people post in a thread, just to post off-topic about adding a person.

Also, not all PSZ users here put their FC in their user info area, on the left.

kirtblue
Jan 23, 2010, 07:55 PM
fc is a good thing to add to signature as well like mine

Gofr
Jan 23, 2010, 08:21 PM
As Cruciarius said, I wanna know who adds me, that and and I don't want to blindly have people take my fc, unless they don't post in here indicating it, but hey one can only do so much without asking everyone they meet to trade codes. lol

Cruciarius
Jan 23, 2010, 08:25 PM
Gofr, what lvl characters do you have? Might want to state in the first post too, so those with characters in the same difficulty would likely add you. If you were, for example, low lvl characters in normal, some users with high lvl characters in SH might not be too interested in adding your FC yet.

kirtblue
Jan 23, 2010, 08:47 PM
As Cruciarius said, I wanna know who adds me, that and and I don't want to blindly have people take my fc, unless they don't post in here indicating it, but hey one can only do so much without asking everyone they meet to trade codes. lol

this is why i also left a message in my signature telling them to pm me when they have added me

Gofr
Jan 23, 2010, 08:58 PM
Gofr, what lvl characters do you have? Might want to state in the first post too, so those with characters in the same difficulty would likely add you. If you were, for example, low lvl characters in normal, some users with high lvl characters in SH might not be too interested in adding your FC yet.

All low level characters, 35 and lower more or less.

FOmarRashidi
Jan 24, 2010, 01:06 AM
The signature's a way to go with your friend codes, Gofr. That reminds me, I should get my FC posted one of these days...