PDA

View Full Version : The Mag Dillema

Galvatron the Great
Jan 23, 2010, 08:50 PM
I've been spending the week training a mag from level 0 to level 60 so I can give it a soul and secure it's photon blast. however, at the last moment I accidently:-x made it so that the mag was level 60 with 28 Attack, 28 Mind, 3 Hit, and 1 Guard, so it didnt evolve at level 60 to the 4th form. after that I bought some lv 2 Restas and fed them to the mag to get it to evolve with Mind>power>everything else so I could get a Black-Body Chato mag, and the Granir Photon blast. It worked and at level 61 it evolved into the black Chato. everything looked fine, until I saw the photon blast. To my dismay:-o, it was still Pacifal. How can I fix this so that my Chato has the correct Photon Blast?(Granir):no::no:

kirtblue
Jan 23, 2010, 09:43 PM
you start over just feed it 5-7 star items and you can get it to lev 100 in a few hours

Galvatron the Great
Jan 23, 2010, 09:52 PM
I dont know if this helps, but I just remembered that I found the Mag in Paru.

rickfrior
Jan 23, 2010, 09:57 PM
Oh oh, usually, Mags found in Paru are different as they grow...

Grimhart
Jan 24, 2010, 01:34 AM
Yeah, if you found it while running Paru, its Photon Blast is set in stone no matter how many times you make it evolve. ^^;

If you know specifically which Photon Blast you want, you're probably better off just buying a fresh, normal mag in the sewer shop and having it evolve into a form that gets that Photon Blast. Much easier than trying to farm Paru for a wild mag with the blast you want.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 24, 2010, 01:41 AM
Mags found as red boxes have set PB's and known natures upon discovery, no matter how you evolve them

Galvatron the Great
Jan 24, 2010, 01:35 PM
Well that stinks :P Guess I'll just start from scratch:-?... off to the sewer with me!

RowenOfStrata
Jan 24, 2010, 03:47 PM
thing with sewer mags though is their color is random when purchased.

if you want a specific color the best way to guarantee it is to make a character in a free slot and put their mag in the joint trunk.

I found this out when the mag I turned into a radam was green, having never bothered to equip it, and I did not want green.

Chukie sue
Jan 24, 2010, 04:48 PM
Or you can just create a new character, choose your mag color, put it in joint and a free mag is yours :o Then again. some people here might not like that :l

I make mine with all the junk I would sell (like 6/7*'s) and buy the cheapest weapons at the store. (usually abou 2k each) It costs like 300k for a level 100. It varies on how many 6/7*'s you have to feed.

Chukie sue
Jan 24, 2010, 04:49 PM
thing with sewer mags though is their color is random when purchased.

if you want a specific color the best way to guarantee it is to make a character in a free slot and put their mag in the joint trunk.

I found this out when the mag I turned into a radam was green, having never bothered to equip it, and I did not want green.

Woops didnt notice..