PDA

View Full Version : Chaosmaster's Two-Stop Rare Shop; The Ultimate Collection (READ TOP BEFORE POSTING)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 01:22 PM
If I didn't post percents, it doesn't have any. Simple as that. <_<

Opodomus
Feb 17, 2010, 01:26 PM
Garland Drei is 0/42/0/0/20 DrawLvl2 Mine Sneak PA
Two axeons...
0/34/31/0/0 and 0/0/41/0/0 both HeatLvl3 Earth Bullet

Would you trade any of those for the Trois Souther? If so, how do we make contact? I don't know my FC and can't check till I get home from work.

EDIT: I heard you like rappy souls... I have some :D I will trade all my Rappy souls for the Trois Souther :D

Kirukia
Feb 17, 2010, 01:30 PM
Hey. Wanna play online in a bit?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 01:41 PM
Sure, depends on how many Rappy Souls you got. I'll probably just take maybe 4 or 5 for the Trois. :P

And you can just post here when you're able to trade. If you want to, when you find out your FC, you can edit your details (for your profile) and put your FC by your avatar like what I'm doing so that way it's easier to find for other people later. ; )

Nick O'Demus
Feb 17, 2010, 01:44 PM
Anything on my list you'd be willing to trade for the Garland?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175354

Opodomus
Feb 17, 2010, 01:45 PM
Happy day! I have that many souls, I forget the exact number but I'm sure I have at least 5. I only used one and I gave one to my brother. Which time zone are you in? Is disabling your PMs just a clever way of forcing people to reply to you in this thread and thus earn you tons of free bumps?

Yes I have been meaning to update my profile with my FC but to be honest I'm almost never on the forums at home, just at work. I know, I'm bad. When I get home I play the game, or try to get through my latest book (A Memory of Light by Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson)... I also have a wife at home and it isn't too hard for her to pull my attention away from video games...

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 01:54 PM
Anything on my list you'd be willing to trade for the Garland?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175354

I guess I might be willing to trade it for one of your Romulus.

Happy day! I have that many souls, I forget the exact number but I'm sure I have at least 5. I only used one and I gave one to my brother. Which time zone are you in? Is disabling your PMs just a clever way of forcing people to reply to you in this thread and thus earn you tons of free bumps?

Timezone: CST.

And no, it's not really like that. I disable PM's because I like having open trades where everyone is out in the open about what they're offering to me and what they want from me. I hate being secretive about things. ;P

Opodomus
Feb 17, 2010, 02:02 PM
Just to make sure, you CAN re-element a Trois Souther, right? It isn't one of those tricky weapons that you think you can just to find out you can't and you cry yourself to sleep for a week?

I'm EST, sorry it was rude to ask without saying mine first.

How many Rappy Souls total if I also wanted an Arkharz Soul and a Garahadan Fang? :D

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 02:03 PM
If I put the element name in front of the weapon, it can be changed.

Probably 5 or 6 more. That's how many I got from another trade involving those exact items. :P

Opodomus
Feb 17, 2010, 02:08 PM
I just checked, I have 9 souls total. If that's a good trade for you for all three then hooray lucky me, if not then probably just the SlowLv3Trois Souther, 0/0/40/0/38, Bright Sign and Garahadan Fang. And again, just to make sure, I can re-element the Trois Souther to Celeb, correct?

Nick O'Demus
Feb 17, 2010, 02:09 PM
I've got an offer on the 18/20/0/0/0 one, would the 0/0/0/0/0 Romulus be alright? Also, you can pick out a Bonus Freebie to go with it.

F.C. - 0732-6515-2835

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 02:12 PM
I just checked, I have 9 souls total. If that's a good trade for you for all three then hooray lucky me, if not then probably just the SlowLv3Trois Souther, 0/0/40/0/38, Bright Sign and Garahadan Fang. And again, just to make sure, I can re-element the Trois Souther to Celeb, correct?

I can do it for the Trois and the Garahadan, then. Dunno about adding the Arkharz since I only have one left now. :P

And yes, you can...

Kirukia
Feb 17, 2010, 02:12 PM
Yes you can re-element a Trois.
chaos what kinds of things would you be willing to trade your psycho wand for?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 02:14 PM
Big things, MANY things! It's in use now, so it'll take quite a lot to get from me. :D

Kirukia
Feb 17, 2010, 02:16 PM
Just any big things? Or are you looking for particular items?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 02:18 PM
Big, worthwhile things, and plenty of them. If it's as good as it is AND it's in use, it'll take quite a lot to get me to trade it. :P

Nick O'Demus
Feb 17, 2010, 02:50 PM
I've got an offer on the 18/20/0/0/0 one, would the 0/0/0/0/0 Romulus be alright? Also, you can pick out a Bonus Freebie to go with it.

F.C. - 0732-6515-2835

Bumping.

Sudeki
Feb 17, 2010, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the trades Chaos, I'm just sad now, as I was re-rolling for a good Hadan Bite, and after like 30tries I got little none-focused and accidently hit Save :_:, and I tried to turn off the ds fast enough, but when I re-loaded, I still have it ;_:, Now I got some 0/0/0/0/0 Hadan Bite with Serphant Air -_-.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 03:03 PM
Sorry, doing something at the moment Nick. You'll probably have to wait until later on that trade of ours.

Opodomus
Feb 17, 2010, 03:45 PM
Chaos, so we already are lined up for the following trade:
You: SlowLv3Trois Souther, 0/0/40/0/38, Bright Sign and Garahadan Fang
Me: 9xRappy Soul

I am also interested in your PP recovery level 5 and 4slot Rika/Noble. Would you trade those three items for any combination of the Grand Chariot, Garland Drei, and 2xEmperor Axeons that I mentioned before? Other than those items I don't have anything you would be interested in most likely unless you want materials or grinders. I have other than that...
-Roche Limit with 36 machine 32 accuracy level 1 element and the tornado PA
-Bangasa Jikomi with 44 accuracy lvl 3 light and Impact Zero.
-RiskNemesis lvl 2 0/0/0/23/35 Wild Blow

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 03:51 PM
Yeah, as I said before, that's a fine trade by me.

And no, I don't really like Roches, don't need another Bangasa Jikomi, and I hate bazookas (and have better), so I think I'll just keep those, unless you have other things worth trading.

Opodomus
Feb 17, 2010, 03:58 PM
What about the other items I mentioned before? I'll list the stats again...
-Celeb3Grand Chariot+30 0/0/21/30/32 PA Speed Rain (fortified)
-Garland Drei 0/42/0/0/20 Draw2 Mine Sneak
-Emperor Axeon+30 0/34/31/0/0 Heat3 Earth Bullet
-Emperor Axeon 0/0/41/0/0 Heat3 Earth Bullet

And again the things you have that I want are PP regen lvl 5 and the 4 slot Rika/Noble

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 04:01 PM
Still no thanks, I don't like using Spears (and not a lot of other people seem to either), and I don't need more of the AI weapons (specifically the Drei). : /

The Arbiter
Feb 17, 2010, 04:35 PM
Big, worthwhile things, and plenty of them. If it's as good as it is AND it's in use, it'll take quite a lot to get me to trade it. :P

How 'bouts a pair of Twin Psychog...oh wait...

Also, how much is your item percentage again? You only mentioned it about eight or nine times, so I can't be sure. =P

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 04:37 PM
Lol... it's 105%, if you were actually asking in seriousness. :P

The Arbiter
Feb 17, 2010, 04:39 PM
I wasn't. =P

Chaos Rappy
Feb 17, 2010, 04:41 PM
I thought so. :P

Ice Sniper
Feb 17, 2010, 04:45 PM
haha, high five arbiter. Out of curiosity sake, do you still even make trades? You have no wants list and since you have 105% you technically don't need anything and will only trade for items that you will use. There are a few things I like off your list but since I have no really really high quality items it basically means that I cant get any of them, im sure there are also other people like this.

Im not doing this to bother you, im just wondering in case I ever find something that you might accept for a trade.

The Arbiter
Feb 17, 2010, 04:55 PM
105%

*takes a shot*

Tha's right -- I've turned your trade thread into a drinking game.

Ice Sniper
Feb 17, 2010, 04:56 PM
ooo ooo, can I join, oh wait nvm I can't drink yet >.<

Opodomus
Feb 17, 2010, 05:20 PM
I'm here and ready to trade, chaos!

I got some more Rappy Souls from my brother. How many would you want for a rika, noble, and/or mobius plate?

EDIT: please come back tonight :(
EDIT: I see you online! I know you want my Rappy souls.... I'm on wifi right now forming a party 10 PM EST
EDIT: Done waiting for tonight, maybe tomorrow...

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 12:39 AM
Random low update time and bump:

SlowLv3Frigiand, 0/0/0/15/0, Earth Bullet

Was too busy playing other games most of today, but at least I got this while going throught he ET... still going now, so might get some good stuff later.

YutoGenai
Feb 18, 2010, 04:04 AM
My Ramarl is in dire need of a Noble Cloak with 4 slots, can I sawp out yours with my 3 slot Fully grinded version with a PA Save Lv.2?

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 08:51 AM
I will be at home in approximately 7.5 hours and ready to trade then. Want to set up a time this afternoon to meet and trade so I don't waste hours sitting in a lobby? I was hoping for several people I've been in contact with to log in and trade but only one did. It's hard when the only place I have to contact them is a forum and I can't even get a "sorry not tonight" and I don't want to leave in case they have time because then it's my fault that I missed the trade. How do you guys handle trades? I think I'll post that question in the main forum actually.

Anyways, the main points for you, chaos, are that I would like to schedule a meeting this afternoon and I would like to know how many Rappy Souls you would like for each of these items individually because I don't think I have enough to buy them all:
Rika 4 slot
Noble 4 slot
Mobius Plate 4 slot
Divine/Mind
Arkharz Soul
(this is, of course, separate and in addition to the trade we already agreed upon)

ARChan
Feb 18, 2010, 12:43 PM
How many Rappy Souls do you want? And if I may, can I trade the Riverman Missouri? ^^

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 01:41 PM
I will be at home in approximately 7.5 hours and ready to trade then. Want to set up a time this afternoon to meet and trade so I don't waste hours sitting in a lobby? I was hoping for several people I've been in contact with to log in and trade but only one did. It's hard when the only place I have to contact them is a forum and I can't even get a "sorry not tonight" and I don't want to leave in case they have time because then it's my fault that I missed the trade. How do you guys handle trades? I think I'll post that question in the main forum actually.

Sure, I can probably be available to trade sometime around 24 pm Central Time. Hopefully that's good with you in your chedule, seeing as to the time of your post and how long you said you'd be until you got home. :P

Anyways, the main points for you, chaos, are that I would like to schedule a meeting this afternoon and I would like to know how many Rappy Souls you would like for each of these items individually because I don't think I have enough to buy them all:
Rika 4 slot
Noble 4 slot
Mobius Plate 4 slot
Divine/Mind
Arkharz Soul
(this is, of course, separate and in addition to the trade we already agreed upon)

Rika's Suit: 20 Souls
Mobius Plate: 15 Souls
Noble Cloak: 15 Souls
Divine/Mind: 25 Souls (because I have only one for trade)
Arkharz Soul: 15 Souls (because I only have one, but they're not nearly as common)

How many Rappy Souls do you want? And if I may, can I trade the Riverman Missouri? ^^

Sorry, but I'm not trading any of THOSE kinds of weapons for Souls alone. gonna need to bid something useful for me to get something useful AND rare from me.

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 01:55 PM
I am available for trade NOW! I just need to turn the DS on...

... okay it's on and I'm forming a party, join up whenever you can!

I don't have enough souls for more than one of those... would you mind reading my list to see if there's anything you'd be interested in trading for those things I want in addition to Rappy Souls?
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175362

also when exactly is 24PM? typo? anyways I'm here now.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 02:02 PM
I am available for trade NOW! I just need to turn the DS on...

... okay it's on and I'm forming a party, join up whenever you can!

I don't have enough souls for more than one of those... would you mind reading my list to see if there's anything you'd be interested in trading for those things I want in addition to Rappy Souls?
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175362

also when exactly is 24PM? typo? anyways I'm here now.

Gonna have to give me just a little bit of time right now... gotta get the stuff ready.

As far as trading other things for my stuff... I can trade one of them for that Riverman Missouri, perhaps. :P

Also, meant 2-4 pm... typo'd. ^^;

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 02:06 PM
Take your time, I am leaving my DS on and I'm also logged in to my work computer remotely so I can work from home so I'm keeping myself busy while waiting :) Let me know if you would trade any of my stuff for those other things, I only got 20 more Rappy Souls from my brother but I'm still interested in all three armors (rika and noble mostly, but if I only get one then the Noble). I'd LIKE the Divine/Mind and Arkharz Soul but they aren't as high of a priority.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 02:11 PM
So, would the Riverman work for one of the items listed? :P

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 02:15 PM
Can we work out a bundle deal... My Riverman and all 20 Rappy Souls for the Divine/Mind, noble cloak, and rika? I'll farm up my own Mobius Plate, I want to find a Big Hemera anyways...

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 02:17 PM
Hm... you drive a hard bargain... but I guess I can accept for now (really want those Rappy souls). Just give me a minute to meet you online, then. :P

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 02:19 PM
Super Sweet! I'm still in "form party" mode on wifi :)

That brings the total trade to....
ME: 29 Rappy souls and Riverman Missouri
YOU: The sexy Trois Souther, garahadan fang, rika, noble, Divine/Mind

How about instead of rika/noble make it 2xnoble? I realize that according to your first offers that is a WORSE deal for me, but I can give one to my brothe to twink his force to thank him for his part in this trade. I really want a Rika, but I'll be farming Dark Falz for White Disaster anyways so maybe I'll find a Rika while I'm at it.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 02:21 PM
Sure, I guess. I can do that. Just give me a minute... didn't do anything in my game since I last posted. >_<

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 02:23 PM
Take your time :)

I'm just glad we're going to be trading "soon" after I missed you yesterday.

ARChan
Feb 18, 2010, 02:46 PM
Sorry, but I'm not trading any of THOSE kinds of weapons for Souls alone. gonna need to bid something useful for me to get something useful AND rare from me.

Okay. What else do you want from my list?

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 02:49 PM
Thank you for the trade! I'll remember you for all future rappy soul finds :)

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 02:51 PM
Shut up and put you're money where your mouth is
Thats what you get for waking up in Vegas
Get up and shake the glitter off your clothes now
Thats what you get for waking up in Vegas
:]
I dunno if I can tonight, but maybe tomorrow night do you wanna go do some runs?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 02:57 PM
Okay. What else do you want from my list?

I dunno... maybe for that Pinky Beam and Star Slicer. I love my little Heart Riverman. Saves me from having to use Fluids to heal my PP a good deal of times. :P

ARChan
Feb 18, 2010, 03:00 PM
I dunno... maybe for that Pinky Beam and Star Slicer. I love my little Heart Riverman. Saves me from having to use Fluids to heal my PP a good deal of times. :P

How about my M14 for your Riverman? Not quite as high a heart level but has Mine Sneak ^^

YutoGenai
Feb 18, 2010, 03:02 PM
ASDF~! You forgot about lil' ol' me... T^T;

Or was my puny offer too insignificant for your taste? loldramajking

My 3 Slot Noble Cloak+40 and PA Save lv.2 for that 4 Slotted one?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:05 PM
M14 isn't worth it, plus I dislike Mine Sneak myself. Sorry. : /

And no, I don't want a 3-slotted Noble Cloak (I'd probably just trash it), and PA Save Lv2 is basically worthless to me. Also sorry. :(

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 03:09 PM
Let me know if you find any Femini souls.
Also, I found a Dymos 4 slot :]
Btw what do you want for that Soul 3 Loneos I like it :D

ARChan
Feb 18, 2010, 03:10 PM
M14 isn't worth it, plus I dislike Mine Sneak myself. Sorry. : /

Ah, okay. Well, nice working with ya ^^;

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:13 PM
Let me know if you find any Femini souls.
Also, I found a Dymos 4 slot :]
Btw what do you want for that Soul 3 Loneos I like it :D

Rappy Souls. :P

HOWEVER, I could possibly do it for that Dymos Armor. It's one of the few/only (rare) armors I have yet to own that hasn't had 4 slots. ; )

YutoGenai
Feb 18, 2010, 03:15 PM
Arrrgghhh... You're forcing me to use my ace in the hole...

But to be honest yeah, you're right, my offer is crappy.

But here's what I had just in case...

DarkHadan Bite+20 10/38/10/28/28 with BiteStamp

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:17 PM
Okay, THAT seems a lot more reasonable. ^^

Yeah, sure, for that, I can get you the Noble Cloak. :P

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 03:17 PM
Rappy Souls. :P

HOWEVER, I could possibly do it for that Dymos Armor. It's one of the few/only (rare) armors I have yet to own that hasn't had 4 slots. ; )

I only have 1 rappy soul. If you'd like I'll do that and the armor.
I found 6 rappies in ruins and they all dropped PDs D:

YutoGenai
Feb 18, 2010, 03:18 PM
Okay, THAT seems a lot more reasonable. ^^

Yeah, sure, for that, I can get you the Noble Cloak. :P

Then Shall we?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:21 PM
Sure. I'll host for you two in just a minute. :P

ARChan
Feb 18, 2010, 03:22 PM
The only one I'd work for on your list is the Riverman. Haha! ^^; Just pick several others on my list and I'll see if it fits with the Rappy Souls.

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 03:23 PM
I can't right now I'm at school.
I can later tonight. In maybe 3 hours if you're still on?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:26 PM
Oh, okay then. You should have said something about that before. >_<

The only one I'd work for on your list is the Riverman. Haha! ^^; Just pick several others on my list and I'll see if it fits with the Rappy Souls.

Well, how about for the Rappies and that Pinky Beam from before? I wanted a good one for my ElenorCamuel RAcaseal. :P

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 03:26 PM
Haha sorry. I should be home around 6pm EST or a little after.
I'll let you know right when I get home.

YutoGenai
Feb 18, 2010, 03:27 PM
Weren't you gonna host?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:28 PM
Well Yuto, seems it doesn't matter, since Kirukia couldn't be online for now. You can host if you want to. >_<

ARChan
Feb 18, 2010, 03:28 PM
Well, how about for the Rappies and that Pinky BEam from before? I wanted a good one for my ElenorCamuel RAcaseal. :P

Ooh! Elenor, huh? Such a cute RAcaseal ^^ Pinky Beam and... all my rappy souls? Is that really it? o_o

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:29 PM
If you want to, I guess, but I could settle for about 10 or 15. :P

YutoGenai
Feb 18, 2010, 03:31 PM
Alright, I'll host. Let's get this over with. :P

ARChan
Feb 18, 2010, 03:33 PM
If you want to, I guess, but I could settle for about 10 or 15. :P

Okay, but I'll throw in all of them since it's a Riverman we're talking about. I'm going to be on tomorrow at 5 PST (or whatever timezone CA, OR, or WA is on). Are you sure that's all?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:37 PM
Yeah, that's PST, roughly 7pm my time (CST).

And yes, I'm sure. It's a good Pinky, and she needs it more than she needs the Riverman, although the Riverman IS good, I feel it's worth that and those Rappy Souls. :P

YutoGenai
Feb 18, 2010, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the help... Although I can't help but feel I gave a really good weapon for what is essentially an addslot for my Noble Cloak...

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:39 PM
Trust me, that extra slot will definitely make a big difference in the end. If you ever feel unsatisfied, you can find me a Rappy soul or two and I can give you a Garahadan Fang for it so you can make another, perhaps. :P

ARChan
Feb 18, 2010, 03:47 PM
Yeah, that's PST, roughly 7pm my time (CST).

And yes, I'm sure. It's a good Pinky, and she needs it more than she needs the Riverman, although the Riverman IS good, I feel it's worth that and those Rappy Souls. :P

Ah, okay. Add my FC and we'll meet tomorrow then ^^;

Nick O'Demus
Feb 18, 2010, 03:49 PM
Were you still up for trading my Romulus for your Garland? Don't forget you can pick up one free item from my Bonus Freebies list, although if nothing there interests you, I'll throw in one free Rappy Soul instead.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 03:54 PM
Sorry, not feeling up to trading my Garland for a Romulus, with an added Rappy soul or not. : /

Nick O'Demus
Feb 18, 2010, 03:58 PM
Changed your mind?

YutoGenai
Feb 18, 2010, 04:00 PM
Trust me, that extra slot will definitely make a big difference in the end. If you ever feel unsatisfied, you can find me a Rappy soul or two and I can give you a Garahadan Fang for it so you can make another, perhaps. :P

True, and that tech level boost really did enhance my Ramarl's J/Z by a lot, so I'm grateful of that, and I will farm for more rappies to get that Hadan Fang, I need trade fodder badly.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I realized I'd be losing my only Garland (which either no one here has to trade or very few, in which the Romuli are still more common) just to get yet another Romulus to my list when I only ever need one. : /

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 04:09 PM
Hey Chaos, I'll trade you my Garland for your Arkharz Soul :) Then you won't be trading your last Garland!

Nick O'Demus
Feb 18, 2010, 04:49 PM
If you take up Opodomus on their offer, I'll make it FIVE Rappy Souls. :-)

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 04:57 PM
Okay then to both of you. :P

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 05:03 PM
I'm online now, chaos :) Forming party!

I won't be able to chit chat this time though because someone else is trading with me... unless of course that person beats you to me!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 05:14 PM
Can't get online. Cleaning the fridge out (and have been for about an hour now). >_<

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 05:14 PM
ETA? Should I eat dinner first?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 05:16 PM
Yeah, just go ahead. I probably won't finish for a little longer... and by little, I mean 15-30 minutes. >_<

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 05:25 PM
I'm gonna eat but I'll leave my DS in form party mode closeby for you to join up when you can

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 05:46 PM
Okay, so, what all was I going to trade to you? I'm really starting to get bad at this... gonna have to open up a wordpad document just to keep track of all my trades eventually. >_<

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 05:49 PM
my garland for your arkharz soul!

My garland has nice stats, too... but I guess I got a better deal in our first trade so this will even out.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 05:50 PM
Was that it? I could have sworn other stuff was up on the bids too... ^^;

Ugh, time to open up Wordpad now... -_-;

Oh, and I guess whenever you're ready to trade I can. :P

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 06:01 PM
I was going to give you the Garland for your Arkharz, then the other guy was going to trade you for your garland, that way you still have one. I don't know the whole deal with the other guy/guys. I'm still online waiting for you to join up when you're ready

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 06:02 PM
Okay, yeah, I went back and made personal notes on all the "lingering trades" I have.

See you shortly! ;P

EDIT: Yeah, that's not quite the Garland we had in mind... sorry about the confusion. : /

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 06:14 PM
Sorry for the mess up. I just thought that Garland was short for Garland Drei. Nothing I have can pry that Arkharz Soul from your grasp?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 06:15 PM
Well, I only have one, and by most accounts, it's the rarest of the mag souls, since not many people are willing to go through the Normal ET just to find it. : /

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 06:16 PM
Would you consider trading it for an Arkharz Mag with 99 power and 1 mind in addition to something from my list? :)

I had a soul but used it to make this mag (Flozir PB fickle nature) but then decided I want to make a different mag from Arkharz

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 06:18 PM
No thanks, I'm not really a fan of the actual Arkharz Mag myself...

And curse you for killing a Chato to make it! Chato's are awesome. D:

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 06:20 PM
It was a stupid pig when I killed it, I swear!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 06:29 PM
http://www.thedevhome.net/forums/images/smilies/AA/bubble-objection.gif

Flozir says differently. D:

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 06:30 PM
I'm hooooome :]

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 06:31 PM
Okey dokey, I still have that Loneos ready for you. :P

Opodomus
Feb 18, 2010, 06:35 PM
http://www.thedevhome.net/forums/images/smilies/AA/bubble-objection.gif

Flozir says differently. D:

Dangit, you got me :(

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 06:38 PM
Okay cool I'll log in now.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 06:48 PM
I don't see you online. Are yeh on right now?

Kirukia
Sorry was adding someone and checking something. I have the party up.

Chaos Rappy
Okay. Going on now then...or rather, I'm ON now, so I'll join you now. XP

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 06:57 PM
Thank you sir.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go prepare for the rappy invasion.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 06:59 PM
Yes... once I set free Kingdom He--I mean, these Rappy Souls, all shall be mine! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Er... I mean... RAPPIES! :D

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 07:00 PM
*collects Puyo souls*
NOBODY WILL PENETRATE MY BOUNCY DEFENSE!
No but seriously adding Puyo souls to my wishlist.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 07:02 PM
It's really a shame there's only 5 Puyo Souls per cart. :P

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 07:22 PM
Yes, but soon I WILL HAVE THEM ALL!
Just like in pokemon.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 07:31 PM
But you shall not get mine! MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!! >:D

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 07:37 PM
The rappy soul I just traded to you is a spy and is retrieving them now. Too bad you stacked them and don't know which it is. MWUAHAHAHAHA!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 18, 2010, 07:39 PM
Crud, you're right! D:<

YOU WIN THIS ROUND!

Kirukia
Feb 18, 2010, 07:56 PM
Har har har. I look forward to our future confrontations >D

Ice Sniper
Feb 18, 2010, 08:43 PM
*Dramatic music plays in the background as the two rivals stare at each other* XD

Nick O'Demus
Feb 18, 2010, 09:26 PM
Well, I see the Opodomus trade didn't quite go as planned. :cry:

I don't suppose there's anything else on my trade list I could throw in to make it worthwhile? I did a few Gurhacia runs earlier, but the only things I could add to the list would be a couple of Eclamasch spears and a couple of Crimson Vis mechguns.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 01:26 AM
Well... I think I can make an exception for that Pinky Beam with Bio-Panic you have. If you think it's unfair, I can add a small item or so to my end of the trade if you like. :P

Nick O'Demus
Feb 19, 2010, 02:47 AM
How about either a Rohcrysta Scale or Black Drill?

Atlantis419
Feb 19, 2010, 03:08 AM
I'll trade you 10 of my rappy souls for 10 of your rappy souls, we can have them battle and then we'll see who's chickens get beat lol.... thats wrong

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 03:24 AM
If you mean from me, yeah, I can add in a Rohcrysta Scale if you like (even though Blaze Roar is the better shield [ATP-wise, and IMO because of Bull Smash]). :P

Nick O'Demus
Feb 19, 2010, 03:37 AM
Maybe, but I've already got Blazing Manes. In fact, I'll probably add them to my trade list.

So just to to be clear, that's a Romulus and Pinky Beam (Bio Panic) from me, with a 5 Rappy Soul bonus, for your Garland and one Rohcrysta Scale.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 03:41 AM
Sure, and I'll even throw in a Black Drill because IMO, it seems a little one-sided for me. ^^;

Nick O'Demus
Feb 19, 2010, 03:42 AM
Yay! I'm forming a room now, character's name is MegaMan X.

Thanks again!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 03:56 AM
Thanks for the trade Nick! :D

134 Souls and going strong... =3

EDIT: Also added in the percents of all the weapons I've been meaning to confirm for a while... like the Blue Saber, the Gale Bringer, and whatnot.

EDIT'S EDIT: HOLY GOD, I just got a Zero Cane with Lv5 Life and Magical Sign and 22% in Machine!! This is ONE LUCKY RUN! :O

Zike
Feb 19, 2010, 02:44 PM
I want these items

DarkLv2Grand Chariot, 39/26/38/0/22, Spear Rider
Dioskuroi+40, 45/0/0/0/0, Jell Lv3, Million Rave

Noble Cloak

anything left on my list you want? I have 5 rappy souls atm might be able to get some off of the wife

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 03:16 PM
Right about now, though, with as many Rappy Souls as I have, I just can't allow myself to accept just Souls for my rare weapons and armors anymore (or, at least for now, my Noble Cloaks since I have so few left for trade). I can give you the Grand Chariot for them, though.

Shishkabob
Feb 19, 2010, 03:40 PM
Could I trade a Frigiand +30 0/18/33/0/31 Lv 3 Draw w/ Impact Zero and 2 Rappy souls for Calamity Soul, 26/0/0/0/22, Risk Lv1, Rodeo Drive?

Opodomus
Feb 19, 2010, 03:40 PM
Chaos, if you give me that zero cane I will bring you... a shrubbery

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 03:48 PM
Yeah, sure, I can do that Shish.

And no, Opdomus, the Zero Cane isn't for trade. I only said anything about it here because of how completely absurd of a drop I got. :P

Kirukia
Feb 19, 2010, 03:50 PM
CHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.
Do you have msn? I'm tired of having to post on your trade thread everytime I want to talk with you.

Opodomus
Feb 19, 2010, 03:50 PM
I know it isn't for trade... I thought the fact that I said I would bring you a shrubbery for it was enough to show that I was joking :D You DO know the reference I hope... if not I'm afraid we can't be friends anymore...

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 03:51 PM
Unfortunately, that's probably one of the few references I can say I have never heard of before, and trust me, I've heard a LOT...

Opodomus
Feb 19, 2010, 03:53 PM
It's from Monty Python and the Holy Grail! I'm sure there's a clip of it on youtube.... it's the Knights of NI!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 03:54 PM
Darn, I could have SWORN that's what it was from before... sounded familiar. >_<

Kirukia
Feb 19, 2010, 03:56 PM
Omg stop ignoring me.
PUYOS ATTACK!

Shishkabob
Feb 19, 2010, 03:56 PM
One last thing. For your CelebLv3Morgenlote, 0/34/0/0/0, Tornado Dance, could I trade a Star Slicer 0/0/37/44/20 Risk lv 3 w/ Bright sign and Kerykeion 36/31/0/0/15 Lv 4 Soul?

Also, my FC is 4039 7456 7912. We can trade anytime.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 03:58 PM
Yeah, sure, that sounds fine... just let me get to the tenth floor of the ET so I can add you. On 6 now (I quit my last tower run but decided to start a new one later). >_<

Shishkabob
Feb 19, 2010, 04:00 PM
No worries, I'll be around for a little bit.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 04:16 PM
Okay, I'm out, just gotta sell junk and I should be able to add you and be online here shortly.

Zike
Feb 19, 2010, 04:20 PM
oh Chaos I wasn't thinking just rappy souls for the loot I want I was hoping there were some things you still want on my trade list

Chaos Rappy
Feb 19, 2010, 04:29 PM
Well, if you're so sure... uh... hm... how about for that Gigas Romulus then?

EDIT: Okay, I got both you and Shishkabob added, so if you both want to trade with me, join me when I start hosting, so I can get both of you done at once. :P

Chaos Rappy
Feb 20, 2010, 04:38 AM
NEW DAY UPDATE!

Well, after another boring Tower running, I get yet another lucky break so far: a Soul Lv5 Zero Saber with Zeta Cutlass and 34% in Native. Woo... not all that great since it's not a DAMAGE amplifier element, but still, a Soul Lv5 Zero Saber with Zeta Cutlass... that could tear some foes up while in crtitical HP levels.

May or may not be up for trade, but putting it up for now until I can test for myself before I decide whether or not I REALLY want to or not.

...Oh, also, a Neidaryl with Lv3 and Impact Zero and decent percents, but not nearly as cool as the Saber...

MEGAEDIT: Why cruel irony, WHY?! Heaven's Mother dropped me a Twin Psychoguns with Acro-Step... even though I'm not looking for Twin Psychoguns anymore... why does this always happen to me. T_T

Nick O'Demus
Feb 20, 2010, 01:42 PM
Me again. :D

I was looking through your list again, and I noticed you've got some rares with no stats, and I was wondering if you'd consider an even swap for the same items that I have with stats. I like the 6* or lower rares I collect to have a plain 0/0/0/0/0.

Your stuff:
Tonfa, Ice Lv2, Air Ride
Tatami Mat, Risk Lv1, Bull Smash
Binary Saber, Heart Lv1, Cyclone Run

My stuff:
Tonfa, Ice Lv2, Air Ride 0/0/21/0/0
Tatami Mat, Risk Lv1, Bull Smash 0/0/0/0/49 or 0/0/48/0/0
Binary Saber, Heart Lv1, Million Rave 0/26/0/35/0 or 0/0/19/0/0

I'm also interested in these with 0/0/0/0/0 stats, but I'm not sure if I've got anything left that you'd be interested in:

White Saber, Risk Lv2 [Target+1], Zeta Cutlass
Stag Cutlery, Light Lv2, Cyclone Run
Bangasa Jikomi, Light Lv3, Earth Bullet

Chaos Rappy
Feb 20, 2010, 01:50 PM
Yeah, I can do the top three trades. Dunno why you'd do it, but I can do it for you if you like. : /

I can do the Stag and the Bangasa for your Twin Brand w/ Million Rave, perhaps? :P

(Good thing I didn't mention my Twin Psychoguns has no percents... :D)

Nick O'Demus
Feb 20, 2010, 02:04 PM
Yeah, I can do the top three trades. Dunno why you'd do it, but I can do it for you if you like. : /

I can do the Stag and the Bangasa for your Twin Brand w/ Million Rave, perhaps? :P

(Good thing I didn't mention my Twin Psychoguns has no percents... :D)

#1: Like I said, I like the 6* or lower rares I collect to have a plain 0/0/0/0/0. We all have our own quirks, I guess (saying this to a guy with 160 Rappy Souls :-P). Besides, it's easier than trying to collect 50/50/50/50/50 rares, wouldn't you say?

#2: Deal. I suppose I'll have to keep hunting for something worth that White Saber. Also, which of my Tatami Mats and which Binary Sabers did you want to take?

#3: For the 7 stars, those I DO want with stats, since I'll actually be putting them to use.

EDIT: I got another offer on the Tonfa, but all the rest is still available. Let me know what time works best for you.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 20, 2010, 06:02 PM
Lol, yeah, I figured as much. XP

Okay, yeah, I already have you added, but I can't trade right now. I'll probably be able to trade around 9 PM CST (that's in about 4 hours or so).

Shishkabob
Feb 20, 2010, 07:19 PM
Don't suppose I can tempt you to trade your Big Mobius for my Gigas Romulus 0/0/0/34/22 Celeb Lv3 w/ Million Rave and Nemesis 0/45/0/15/0 w/ Crazy On?

Nick O'Demus
Feb 20, 2010, 11:02 PM
I'm online now if you still want to trade. I'll be here for about 45 minutes.

EDIT: Yeah, I'm here. Still need to know which of the Tatami's you wanted: 48% machine or +49 accuracy.

EDIT: Thanks again!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 20, 2010, 11:04 PM
Sorry, don't need the Nemesis, and have better Gigas Romulus in use, but maybe could use for trade matertial like the Mobius, I guess... you have anything else you could add to the Rom instead of that Nemesis? :P

And yeah, I can be online here shortly for our trade Nick.

EDIT: Hey, I can't see you online. Are you there yet?

EDITEDIT: Thanks for the trade, Nick! :D

Shishkabob
Feb 20, 2010, 11:44 PM
Well, only other things right now are just a...

Foie Haze 0/0/0/0/48 celeb lv2 w/ Air Ride
Adoralph 31/0/0/27/0 Celeb lv1 w/ Serpent Air
Mehrennenka 0/0/0/0/43 Soul Lv 3 w/ Cyclone Run
Mehrennenka 0/0/0/41/29 Risk Lv 3 w/ Million Rave
Rouge Pulse 0/0/0/0/24 w/ Thriller Combo
Crimson Vis 0/0/0/0/0 Heat lv3 w/ Spinning Death
Emperor Axeon 25/0/0/0/0 Heat lv3 w/ Earth Bullet

Zike
Feb 21, 2010, 04:25 AM
sooo Twin Psycho guns eh? gonna make a shot at getting them off of you here is my offer

Gigas Romulous 0/23/30/0/0 no elem million Rave
White Saber 50/0/0/0/0 risk lv2 force ride
h44 Missouri 0/28/0/0/0 no elem thriller combo forted
Celesta laser 0/0/0/36/0 chaos lv3 bullet dance
Rika's Suit 4 slot
divine swift
Emperor Axeon 0/65/0/0/0 heat lv3 earth bullet forted
5 rappy souls

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 05:37 AM
I'm sorry, but your offer is laughable at best, if you've seen my full trade list before even looking at what you were planning to offer. I have better Gigases, I have WAY too many White Sabers (and they're too common for my tastes), the H44 is worthless to me considering what it is (no element with Thriller Combo; a CelebLv5Tachyon Gun could outdamage it very easily, and it's a guaranteed, not even rare), the Celesta Laser is lolwut because of Bulllet Dance and the fact it's a Celesta Laser, Rika's Suit... hahaha... no. The Divine/Swift because I already have FIVE of them, the Emperor Axeon because I have so many of them, and Rappy Souls won't help you bid on a "rare" item.

Besides, the Psychos weren't even on my tradelist, so I don't see why you were offering on them. :P

...oh, and that reminds me, did we still have a deal on that DarkLv2Grand Chariot with the awesome %'s for that Gigas Romulus mentioned before?

pokecenter
Feb 21, 2010, 10:17 AM
You need wants anyway for that zero saber i`ll give alice olivia lv 4 magical sign 20-30 rappy sould gotta check how many I got emperor axeon 30% native 14% machine 43% acc. adjust lv 3 heat earth bullet and zero cane 30% machine 44% acc. adjust act trick.

anther
Feb 21, 2010, 11:04 AM
I'd be interested in your bloody gimlet 0/0/0/49/0 draw lv 3

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174876

Let me know if there is anything you'd be interested in.

Zike
Feb 21, 2010, 02:15 PM
oh sweet I dint know that response was for me, that a deal

Sylth
Feb 21, 2010, 02:27 PM
what do you want for the rage tonfa??

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 02:32 PM
@ pokecenter - No, sorry, I can't accept that. I only trade rares with usefulness for other rares with usefulness. The Alice Olivia I would've only accept if it had a LV5 element and MS (and even then, not on its own), the Axeon is completely useless to me, and the Zero Cane isn't worth dirt to me either.

@ Anther - I can trade it for that Pinky Beam with Sector Line. been looking for one of those (since the ones I have have Divine Ray and Bio-Panic). :P

@ Zike - Cool, if you can be online soon, we can do our trade, perhaps.

@ Sylth - Whatever good you can offer for it. ; )

Sylth
Feb 21, 2010, 02:36 PM
I can offer a lot. just check my list like always...

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 02:43 PM
Hm... well, I guess I can do it for that Rika's Claw, if you're willing to trade it for it. :P

Sylth
Feb 21, 2010, 02:46 PM
Ehmm no, I like the rage but the rika's the main weapon of my HUnewearl.

The Arbiter
Feb 21, 2010, 02:53 PM
'ey, Chaos, do you still want my awesome Psychoguns? Because you can trade me your old Psychoguns for 'em (and maybe your Dioskuroi or Rage Tonfa). =P They're nice trade material, methinks. =P

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 02:56 PM
I can do a swap-off if you want, but not WITH something of those rarities added in. :P

The Arbiter
Feb 21, 2010, 02:57 PM
D'aaaw... but mine's better. D:

No worries then. I'm currently in a tower run, so I'll bother you when I finish. =P

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 02:58 PM
Note: not something of THOSE rarities. Yours is better, and I probably would add something else to my side of the offer, but not something of those rarities. :P

The Arbiter
Feb 21, 2010, 03:01 PM
Eh, a straight trade's fine with me. I'd feel like a jerk asking for more anyway, since they were s'posed to be a gift. =P

anther
Feb 21, 2010, 03:55 PM
That sounds fine Chaos. Let me know you got this and make a room, I'll join.

GantzDetainee
Feb 21, 2010, 04:08 PM
Hey Chaos,how many Divine powers you got?just one?Im interested on it,please check my tradelist.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 04:09 PM
I got about 4, but only one's for trade since the others are in definite use.

Oh, and sorry I couldn't join then anther. Was in the middle of a Gurhacia run. Be on soon, though.

anther
Feb 21, 2010, 04:10 PM
You up fo the trade now chaos?

GantzDetainee
Feb 21, 2010, 04:13 PM
I see.Im not sure if your interested but Im will to part my Zero Rifle Lvl.4 Heart Quick Draw for two of your Divine Powers.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 04:15 PM
Yeah, sorry, not really Gantz. I probably wouldn't use it, unlike one of the Divine/Powers I'd be trading. : /

GantzDetainee
Feb 21, 2010, 04:20 PM
I see,no worries.How about that bloody gimlet with native and divine power for it then?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 04:21 PM
Sorry, the Dark% one's going to anther right now.

GantzDetainee
Feb 21, 2010, 04:22 PM
Yeah I kinda figure you wont part with it since its 49 dark didn't see that.

anther
Feb 21, 2010, 04:23 PM
Don't see you as on yet chaos :-)

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 04:26 PM
Haven't gotten on yet, was negotiating with Gantz... about to, though.

And I still don't really know... while the Div/Power isn't IN use, I still occasionally use it, and I really don't know if I would use the Zero Rifle anytime soon, nor how much people would really want it in the long-run... see where I'm coming from with this? : /

GantzDetainee
Feb 21, 2010, 04:28 PM
Ok no worries.Let me know if you change your mind.thanks anyway

anther
Feb 21, 2010, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the trade, they are fun :-)

Shishkabob
Feb 21, 2010, 11:35 PM
Alright, Round two to try and tempt the Big Mobius away from you.

Gigas Romulus 0/0/0/34/22 Celeb Lv3 w/ Million Rave
Yellow Sun 23/43/43/0/0 Zalure Lv3 w/ Wild Blow

And I'd add a Pinky Beam, but it looks like you have enough of those..

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 11:37 PM
Hm... I still don't really know... you up for a run after we trade, if I agree? :P

(Oh, and what's the stats on the Pinky?)

Shishkabob
Feb 21, 2010, 11:38 PM
Not so great against the ones you have. Pinky Beam 0/0/0/0/34 Heat Lv3 w. Divine Ray

And sure, I'd do a run with you. Though I'd feel bad if you traded it and felt it didn't seem like a good trade.

I can always try again when I've found something better and the item is still around.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 11:42 PM
Hrm... yeah, I think I can accept your offer. But I only want the Gigas and the Pinky. I won't end up keeping the Yellow Sun in the end anyways, and would feel bad if I just took it and sold it. :P

Just gimme a minute or so to finish something and I can be on.

Shishkabob
Feb 21, 2010, 11:43 PM
Huh, odd. I'd figure you'd go for the Yellow Sun considering the %'s instead of the Pinky with virtually none.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 11:47 PM
Nemesis > Yellow Sun, it only had a level 3 element, and bazookas are lolwut weapons anyways. At least with the Pinky Beam, my ElenorCamuel RAcaseal can look spiffy... even if I already have four others. XP

Shishkabob
Feb 21, 2010, 11:49 PM
Ahh, I see. Same reason I got a Calamity Soul....except without the extra 4.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 21, 2010, 11:59 PM
Okay, I'm ready, and about to go online now.

EDIT: Thanks for the trade and the runs. :D

Also, I guess in case people haven't already tried by now, I've opened up and have started allowing PM's to be sent to me. Joy.

EDITEDIT: Scratch that, NOW I'm accepting any PM's... for some reason when I looked back, it was only allowing ones sent by mods/admins/contacts and whatnot... now it's good, though. ^^;

Chaos Rappy
Feb 22, 2010, 05:23 PM
Hey y'all. decided to be even more open about things, and have decided to add in my "Swiss Trunk", the rarest of rare items in my collection (IMO). As noted, these items are extremely valuable to me, and almost, if not all, of them are in use. Offers made on these items must be of utmost seriousness, and I reserve the right to refuse offers on any of them. Also note that no amount of Rappy Souls or other meager items will not help you get any of these items. You have been warned. :P

EDIT: also, forgot to mention the addition of a basically blank Heavy Dumbbell... bleh.

The Arbiter
Feb 22, 2010, 05:38 PM
D'aaaw, you's got a Psycho Wand! You wanna trade that sucky thing fo' a megawesome Monomate?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 22, 2010, 07:50 PM
UPDATE!

Added a super-awesome Lavis from Arbiter to my Swiss list, but removed my cool H44 from it. :P

EDIT: Also, was messing around with making a Dragon Horn since it's probably one of the only Title Weapons I'm missing from my list, and ended up getting this not long after starting:

Dragon Horn, 7/18/14/12/19, Heat Lv3, Speed Rain

Decided to keep it. ;P

Now, time to make some Hadan Bites! :D

Chaos Rappy
Feb 22, 2010, 10:31 PM
After many hours of work, I've so far gotten only two Hadan Bites worth keeping so far. Here's the stats on them (and I'll be putting them on my list here soon):

*CelebLv4Hadan Bite+20, 0/0/0/65/0, Bite Stamp
*CelebLv4Hadan Bite+20, 31/46/36/0/31 Bite Stamp

(*=after I go and grind/PF them, of course)

That is all. :P

Atlantis419
Feb 23, 2010, 01:23 AM
Hey chaos, I wanted to offer up on the rage tonfas, you seem to be the only one with this weapon, of course i'd love the swiss one, but i don't think i got the goods for it, so i might be out on a limb here but i'll offer on either one. just let me know.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 01:43 AM
Yeah, sorry, but you don't exactly have anything I'd trade the Rage for. : /

Atlantis419
Feb 23, 2010, 02:26 AM
ok np, thanks, back to farming. i wonder how many of these things you have to kill to get one.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 02:35 AM
I dunno. I got mine from a Blade Mother and a trade, respectively. :P

EDIT: Wow, dunno whether to call this good luck or irony, 'cuz I just got another Rage Tonfa from a Blade Mother again... 0/0/0/0/38, Huge Cross. >_<

Atlantis419
Feb 23, 2010, 08:52 AM
..........dam yo. i've gotten great stuff in the tower, so i can't bad mouth the tower at all, but out of the 17 sh towers i've done, only force mother has dropped me any ultra rares. I did get an ultra rare from a shot mother on hard, but the funny thing is i've fought more blade mothers than you can imagine, 84 to be exact and never on any level did i get an ultra fom that b@$#!, lol.

Opodomus
Feb 23, 2010, 01:38 PM
Heya Chaos! I got a couple more Rappy Souls :D

I'm collecting Blazing Manes now. Remember how I wanted Guard Materials before? I am making a high defense party friendly HUcaseal named NULL POINTER with full guard mats, nearly full defense mag, and exclusive shield use. I'm gonna make her three Blaze Roars:

1)General purpose combat (I'll celeb it)
2)Jell element
3)Zalure element

Since level 5 weapon jellen/zalure is so awesome I'll carry them around to hit bosses with them. I'll keep those ones all the way to 100, but of course I'll upgrade the combat one eventually. Want to trade some burning manes for rappy souls (and/or other things on my list)? Or maybe other things from my trade list? I probably can't trade until Thursday, I have a busy week.

I'd like as many as possible because even though I only want three total the more I have to reroll with the more I can go for good %'s without a reboot.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 02:49 PM
Well, as you may easily know, Blazing Manes are not an easy item to aquire, being a drop from a rare foe, and as such, I can't just give one for one Rappy Soul... how many you you happen to have that you would trade for me? :P

Opodomus
Feb 23, 2010, 03:05 PM
I don't have many, only 2 or 3. I have spent most my time rerolling Hadan Bites. I got that really good one you saw in the accomplisments thread (it's actually slightly better than I posted, 38/15/36/34/0) but gave it to my brother because I REALLY want one with accuracy. He traded me a fang for it. I know I got ripped off but since he did give me those 20 rappy souls to barter with you he earned it. He now has a perfect weapon for Eternal Tower (he has some accuracy on his mag, mine is full power)

I'll hunt around some more and maybe get some more of my own or get other items you'd trade for. BTW, I noticed your celeb3 gigas romulus with high %'s, that thing is amazing. (I don't want to attempt to trade for it, I'm just complementing it)

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 03:13 PM
You and me both (about the Hadan Bites)... <.<

And yeah, I dunno... I might be willing to give you one for three Rappy Souls, perhaps. Not more than that, though, unfortunately. : /

rickfrior
Feb 23, 2010, 05:15 PM
Hah? So you're collecting Rappy Souls now? :p Well, but I don't think it'd be right to trade anything for it...

More importantly, I'm VERY proud that you put that Yasminokov M109 as one of your +++

Dobbin
Feb 23, 2010, 05:16 PM
Dear chaos,

I love your awesomeness.

Love,
dobbin

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 05:16 PM
Yes, that Yasminkov is a highlight of my RAcaseal. She WOULD be maining it, if it weren't for the fact half the areas resist range, in which I have to pull out my Frigiand and slice some fools up with it. >_<

Otherwise, yes, it has served me fairly well. :D

rickfrior
Feb 23, 2010, 05:19 PM
Hehe! Glad it is of great use to you!
Oh, yeah, the Rage Tonfa's AS EPIC!!! ^^

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 05:21 PM
Ah, so it was YOU who I traded that Huge Cross Rage Tonfa with the good percents! I was trying to remember who I traded that to. >_<

But, I am glad that your item is serving you well too. :D

rickfrior
Feb 23, 2010, 05:25 PM
LOL, well, it's natural to forget 'cause you got more than tons of items and not to mention more than THAT tons of people you trade with those items!

WOW! So you got a nice Lavis Kanon from The Arbiter, eh? I got to ask, is the Soul Element like Celeb when your HP's below 2/3???

I'll wait for your answer on this one because I ...er...I got to nap... ^^;

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 05:31 PM
Soul only affects the weapon's ATP when at critical HP, not the overall damage like Celeb/Life, so not entirely. : /

Quintus_The_Force
Feb 23, 2010, 06:34 PM
I have 8 Rappy Souls I could sacrifice for a Divine HP or Divine Guard :)

I made a thread about it

steaIth
Feb 23, 2010, 06:48 PM
how about 3 rappy souls, and a hemera drill(no percents, PA is spear rain, and lvl 2 zalure) and a 4 slot aegir robe for the riverman

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 07:26 PM
Rappy Souls won't help get rares, you basically wasted that White Drill, and Aegir Robe is just... lol... no, sorry.

Oh, and Quintus, I can MAYBE give you one of them for them... not both, though. They ARE Divine units, afterall.

Opodomus
Feb 23, 2010, 08:50 PM
Hey Chaos, I'll trade you your
*CelebLv4Hadan Bite+20, 32/29/54/0/40, Bite Stamp

for my
*CelebLv4Hadan Bite+20, 42/42/59/0/0, Bite Stamp

Kirukia
Feb 23, 2010, 08:53 PM
Soul only affects the weapon's ATP when at critical HP, not the overall damage like Celeb/Life, so not entirely. : /

That's another thing I was wondering. Does it affect tech damage because of the MST boost? On the site's page it made it sound like it only affected melee/ranged, or attacks directly from the weapon.

Anyway once I kill this mother do you wanna do some runs online? Anywhere is fine with me.
EDIT: Nevermind it says "does not work with techniques" so I guess that answers my question lol.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I dunno about doing runs later, I'll see about that... in the middle of a Tower run... but, hey, at least I already got a Radam Soul! :D

Don't have much faith in the rest of the run, though... >_<

Kirukia
Feb 23, 2010, 09:24 PM
No problem. I'm off tomorrow if you're up for then.
And be quiet you'll probably find a ton of nice crap lol.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 09:50 PM
Lol... well, here's to the floor 10 Mother. Gonna leave after this one to see about a trade on GF. That Radam's gonna get some use not a moment too soon. :P

Kirukia
Feb 23, 2010, 09:51 PM
Floor 10 mother gave me a mind mat ._____.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 23, 2010, 10:00 PM
Better than me... a Lv1 Trois Souther I junked. -_-;

Kirukia
Feb 23, 2010, 10:04 PM
I found a Frunaked and rare machine thing but they dropped:
Difluid
Monofluid
Dimate
.______.

Zike
Feb 24, 2010, 04:05 AM
hey hey buddy you available for that trade now? Also I like your overend Ainsraife and your Zero Rifle, 27/0/37/0/0, Flame Hit not certain I got anything left you may want I think I have a couple Arkhaz souls if they interest you at all and a femini got a regular axeon thats 0/0/27/0/21 is there anything your looking for at all?

Zike
Feb 24, 2010, 04:06 AM
crap lol posted my comment like two seconds too late well eprhaps I can catch you next time were both on

Chaos Rappy
Feb 24, 2010, 04:08 AM
I'm on now, but I can't trade now. Doing some stat maximizing in BIS atm. I'll try and get with you when I'm done, though. ;P

And sorry, I can't trade good items/rares for just souls, though the Axeon I will say I kinda like, but in no way will it meet the standards set by the other items. Sorry. : /

And no, I'm not really looking for anything anymore. I just occasionally get urged to find better items than what I have, basically. Right now, though, I WOULD like a better Breaker, or a Rika's Claw, perhaps... those are my primary wants.

EDIT: Nevermind, it seems I was too late for you this time... meh.

Also as good a time as any to say that I removed that Radam I recently got and added in another Heimdal (which is now listed as the "HOT!" one). That is all.

Opodomus
Feb 24, 2010, 07:51 AM
I think you missed my post from last night (it was the last post on page 48 and someone immediately posted after me)

Hey Chaos, I'll trade you your
*CelebLv4Hadan Bite+20, 32/29/54/0/40, Bite Stamp

for my
*CelebLv4Hadan Bite+20, 42/42/59/0/0, Bite Stamp

I'll even throw in a rappy soul! I only have one apparently, I thought I had more...

Anyways, it's basically trading accuracy for more damage. If you're the kind of person who doesn't need the accuracy, it's quite worth it. I, however, need accuracy.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 24, 2010, 10:58 AM
Yeah, no, sorry, but that accuracy does make a big difference when you consider that Bite Stamp's ATA od applies itself to the Bite's ATA and not your actual overall ATA, meaning that an ACC ADJ is the most important stat on one with it. :P

Opodomus
Feb 24, 2010, 12:16 PM
Yeah, no, sorry, but that accuracy does make a big difference when you consider that Bite Stamp's ATA od applies itself to the Bite's ATA and not your actual overall ATA, meaning that an ACC ADJ is the most important stat on one with it. :P

That is very interesting. How do you know that? How many other tidbits like this are out there... well still, my bite is pretty hot. Maybe I can find someone who will trade my bite for two fangs :) The rerolling process is tedious!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 24, 2010, 12:24 PM
I heard about it from some guys from the PSZ board on GF. The information was intriguing at first, but I have come to realize it does make sense.

Opodomus
Feb 24, 2010, 12:33 PM
GameFaqs is sadly lacking in the area of PSZ information

Chaos Rappy
Feb 24, 2010, 12:37 PM
I know, that's why I was going to make a Bestiary Guide... which I have yet to finish. I'm still hardly done with two areas full of information, but at least aside from enemies' stats, I'm done with it. :P

EDIT: Actually, that reminds me... I'm gonna get working on that now. I feel if I can put some effort doing it, I should be done with it by the end of today. :D

...just note that I have almost no information whatsoever on the Rappies and Boomas... all I know is that Rappies resist Light and Dark 100% on SH, Boomas resist melee attacks, and Gigoboomas resist techs. : /

Zike
Feb 24, 2010, 04:10 PM
I do have a breaker 0/0/0/20/0 no elem overend not forted But I don't its nearly as good as your breaker (except 5 dark?? lol) I have a couple star slicers some sonic lasers a rocking twin brand 32/0/39/0/45 (prolly still not worth much) a couple stag cutlery's (0/0/42/23/0 tornado dance one 0/0/30/0/24 cyclone run a pinky beam 17/44/0/0/0 heat3 divine ray a canon rouge 0/0/0/28/0 light lv4 crazy on, a 4 slot rika's anything perk your interest at all? I realy like that ainsraife I just am severly uneducated to the rarity and value of items hehehe still have my trading thread for items to look at to going to bum that soon oh I prolly need your noble cloak more then anything I have mentioned so far, other then that grand chariot I still want that !! hehehe

also note none of these items are forted

Chaos Rappy
Feb 24, 2010, 04:13 PM
Yeah, sorry, but none of those items are really worth it to me. : /

Also, if you want the Grand Chariot, be online here shortly so I can trade with you and another person. :P

Zike
Feb 24, 2010, 04:16 PM
sounds good

Zike
Feb 24, 2010, 04:16 PM
oh please note the change in friend code my brand new dsi already broke so I had to go exchange it

Chaos Rappy
Feb 24, 2010, 04:21 PM
Okay, re-added you, going online here shortly. I'll host.

Zike
Feb 24, 2010, 04:28 PM
ok ready when you are

sorry bout the delay was reading about ps2 3 and 4 and reminiscing never played the original part 1

Chaos Rappy
Feb 24, 2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah, sorry, I can't trade right now anymore. I'll try to be able to later, maybe in about 4 hours or so. I know I'll be available then.

Also, UPDATE!

Added: Rage Tonfa, Divine/Mind, and 4 Rappy Souls
Removed: Rika's Suit and Noble Cloak, and Divine/Swift

Baltam314
Feb 25, 2010, 01:21 AM
What color is that femini? Also I like the Celesta Laser and I guess I could use a zero rifle. Anything I can do for those?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 25, 2010, 02:23 AM
It's blue, and what do you have to offer for them? :P

OH, and updated:

Added: Psycho Wand numero DOS
Removed: the PF'd Rage Tonfa in my list, Twin Violets, Doiskuroi, M25SE Missouri, Liese Garland, and Heimdal w/ Mine Sneak

The Arbiter
Feb 25, 2010, 03:10 AM
How the crap did you get another Psycho Wand!?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 25, 2010, 03:11 AM
...trade? :-?

The Arbiter
Feb 25, 2010, 03:14 AM
Yeah, I saw that in Atlantis' trade post. Thought you said you weren't gonna go after a second one. =P

Chaos Rappy
Feb 25, 2010, 03:19 AM
Well, I had 90% of his wants, so I figured he would be willing to trade for those things pretty easily... but, I think I'm actually half-regretting it now... I liked those Twin Violets. : /

Well, hopefully that Psycho puts itself to use more than those Violets. Don't want it to be a wasted trade on my end. :P

Rujju
Feb 25, 2010, 03:52 PM
woah.. Business here is still thriving eh?!

Chaos Rappy
Feb 25, 2010, 03:55 PM
Very much so. :D

Opodomus
Feb 25, 2010, 04:42 PM
I wish clear scissor twins didn't suck. Coolest looking weapon ever on my blue HUnewearl.

Kirukia
Feb 25, 2010, 06:22 PM
Almost at 1k posts here.
FREE BUMP!

Opodomus
Feb 25, 2010, 07:46 PM
hey yeah only seven more to go

pokecenter
Feb 26, 2010, 04:45 PM
Chaos I think your other yasminokov is better the 50% dark one anyway I can trade a guy and get 40 rappy souls easy from him you interested?

Edit: I already got them.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 26, 2010, 05:30 PM
Chaos I think your other yasminokov is better the 50% dark one anyway I can trade a guy and get 40 rappy souls easy from him you interested?

Edit: I already got them.

LOL, as I've stated NUMEROUS times throughout the topic, Rappy Souls will NOT help you get any rare items, and ESPECIALLY ONES FROM THE SWISS TRUNK. Get me worthwhile items for the trade or, in the brilliant words of Willy Wonka, you get nothing. :P

UPDATE:

Added: Dioskuroi, *HeartLv3Morgenlote, Rika's Claw, M&A41, and M25SE Missouri (and 3 Rappy Souls)
Removed: Psycho Wand and Tech Save Lv3

pokecenter
Feb 26, 2010, 11:53 PM
I never said I wanting anything... spaszilla.

Chaos Rappy
Feb 27, 2010, 12:37 AM
I never said you did, I merely stated that they won't help you get anything actually rare. You really shouldn't try to read between false lines. ;P

pokecenter
Feb 27, 2010, 12:39 AM
So you just want free rappy souls?

Chaos Rappy
Feb 27, 2010, 12:44 AM
If you're willing to give, then I don't see why not. ; )