PDA

View Full Version : Should I?

Ice Sniper
Jan 24, 2010, 03:03 PM
N/A please lock this thread

PhantasmalSage
Jan 24, 2010, 03:13 PM
I don't know if this is against the rules...

The only PSO BB servers are private servers. PSO BB is fun, and where I play not so many hackers. There is ONLY online play, so no piping. Droprates seem fine for me. About 500-600 people play.

The private servers are on the edge of legal, though I don't think SEGA minds as much because it keeps the players dedicated and the online game alive.

For further information please send me a private message.

Ice Sniper
Jan 24, 2010, 03:47 PM
N/A Please lock this thread

Ice Sniper
Jan 24, 2010, 04:33 PM
Mods, I have been informed not to mention this on the site. Im very sorry for any trouble this may have caused you. Please lock this thread.

Red Ring
Jan 24, 2010, 04:40 PM
weeee

Nitro Vordex
Jan 24, 2010, 04:52 PM
*snip*
You do realize that at the most a mag can take maybe ~5 hours to make if you did nothing but feed it on time?

Don't know which server you were on, but if I'm guessing the right one, it used to be a lot worse. Maybe you just have bad luck.

For the most part, take any problems with a private server to their forums, not here.

Red Ring
Jan 24, 2010, 05:09 PM
weeee

PhantasmalSage
Jan 24, 2010, 05:10 PM
Red Ring I disagree totally.. I played PSO PC there before BB and what happened was that everyone hacked. S-rank weapons +99 .. free.
I saw people get to level 100 in 2 hours.

with BB i havent seen any hackers that do that. Most people feed their mag, and most people are nice enough to help you with stuff that is totally legit and/or let u mooch for a bit.

And yes... wrong forum... sorry modz0r

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Jan 24, 2010, 05:32 PM
i agree with phantasmalsage altho i never played on pc while im on BB i know that most of the people there are playing honestly + getting a mag to lvl 200, i would expect, can be done within a week.