PDA

View Full Version : A Request

Luno
Jan 24, 2010, 05:00 PM
I might have just impulsively bought a Nintendo DS on ebay solely to play Phantasy Star Zero.

My Request: Justify this decision.

The Arbiter
Jan 24, 2010, 05:01 PM
Well, first off, how much is the DS.

Secondly, how often did you play PSO for any of the systems it was on?

Thirdly, why haven't you bought it yet?

Chukie sue
Jan 24, 2010, 05:03 PM
Considering this is only one of the many amazing games for DS, you're just fine.

Luno
Jan 24, 2010, 05:07 PM
I got it for $60. I played PSO on the gamecube quite a bit, but never online. I played PSOBB from the beta to about a year after its release. I then played PSO....elsewhere. I bought PSU the day it came out and played it for a couple months, and then I bought PSP and played that for a while.

Kirukia
Jan 24, 2010, 05:15 PM
It's okay DS's are pretty much amazing.
And $60 is a good deal assuming it's functioning properly.

Cruciarius
Jan 24, 2010, 05:45 PM
DS is the best handheld gaming system available right now.

PSZ, while short story mode and not as many things to collect as previous PS games, it's still a great game that should keep you busy for months, if you do the online mode.

Even if PSZ ends up being something you're not into, their are still tons of other highly enjoyable DS games out.

EthanEde
Jan 24, 2010, 06:03 PM
Psz is a really good game, and it is not nearly as good as a lot of games on the sytem you can get for cheap

FoMarlBorough
Jan 24, 2010, 06:04 PM
considering it costs $20 just for movie tickets to ONE viewing, excluding snacks.

you prolly will rack up around 100 hours before you get to level 100 with one character. 2hr movie x 50 = $1000, so the math says pso is cheaper in the long run.

plus the people here are fun to roll with so, start playing.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 25, 2010, 12:21 AM
I might have just impulsively bought a Nintendo DS on ebay solely to play Phantasy Star Zero.

My Request: Justify this decision.

you justified your own decision

impulsively buying a Nintendo DS on ebay solely to play Phantasy Star Zero is reason enough..... to impulsively buy a Nintendo DS on ebay to solely play Phantasy Star Zero =P

FOmarRashidi
Jan 25, 2010, 12:25 AM
If you are into JRPGs, then you can't go wrong with a Nintendo DS because there's been plenty of them on there.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 25, 2010, 12:31 AM
there are plenty on the PSP. Disgaea, Dissidia, Persona, etc.

FOmarRashidi
Jan 25, 2010, 01:25 AM
Then Luno has two handhelds for JRPGs.

jmanx
Jan 25, 2010, 03:43 AM
Good job