PDA

View Full Version : Chat Shortcuts

ChrisFTW
Jan 25, 2010, 05:09 PM
I just spent a lill' more than 30 mins just making chat shortcuts... some turned out ok while some looked like the better part of last sundays hungover throw up ^^;
Do you guys draw alot of short cuts and do you talk in WiFi games? I know some ppl think its a waste of time.

Cruciarius
Jan 25, 2010, 05:30 PM
I've seen a bunch of decently done drawn ones. Some useful. Some not so much. Some "funny".

I saved just about all the ones worth having, like a "congrats", "hi" and few others. Tried making my own, until I saw some of these. May edit them a tad, to make them better.

pso_crash
Jan 25, 2010, 08:40 PM
I've seen many custom chats. some really nice, others just alright. I think they are worth making because it is a nice way to personalize your character.

Aridashi
Jan 25, 2010, 09:53 PM
I can't draw at all with PictoChat on the Nintendo DS, and the hilarious part of it all is that I'm a really good artist. Haha. ^^;

Maybe I just need more practice... I'll surely give making Shortcuts for my Phantasy Star Zero character(s) a go, though. :-)

chibiLegolas
Jan 26, 2010, 04:49 PM
I spent a lot of time drawing the 1st day I got PSZ and am damn proud of my little chat pictures. So much so, that I kinda don't want others taking them. Afterall, I feel as if they're personalized to me, the player. But I'm pretty sure there's no way to not share them for copy.

Needless to say, I love pictochat. I've always loved symbol chat from PSO, so I see this as a step up. Sure, there's some lewd pics and ppl who abuse it. But I use it to communicate to break language barriers, yet be cute and entertaining.

ChrisFTW
Jan 27, 2010, 10:34 AM
Its too bad that you can't protect your "art" from being stolen. Now I kinda feel like I don't wanna use mine anymore :(

jmanx
Jan 27, 2010, 11:44 AM
I made a Tifa one with her *cough* poping out :x hentai yea that one picto seems to be going around alot >:C

Kytan
Jan 27, 2010, 11:51 AM
I can barely even write with pictochat. Sucky handwriting + ds stylus = bleeeeurhgsgs...

Silvaya
Jan 27, 2010, 12:17 PM
o lol. i haz that one jmanx XD

Ice Sniper
Jan 27, 2010, 03:12 PM
/\

Ive seen that one, really ummmm ya. Anyway where did it come from and who is Tifa?

GantzDetainee
Jan 27, 2010, 03:16 PM
what does it looks like ice?I think Tifa is some Final Fantasy character.

Ice Sniper
Jan 27, 2010, 03:23 PM
Well, its kind ummmmmm mabye a conversation change is in order^^

GantzDetainee
Jan 27, 2010, 03:28 PM
Ohoho my bad my bad.Didn't see that word "H" in there.

Ice Sniper
Jan 27, 2010, 03:32 PM
Ya, probably, I think it may fall into rule #5. Anyway back on topic, people always end up doing such great ones, I can't draw anything at all ^^;

GantzDetainee
Jan 27, 2010, 03:37 PM
I can draw to some extent since I've taken art classes way back but doing it in a small Ds touch screen is hard for me.

ChrisFTW
Jan 27, 2010, 03:43 PM
i think mine are ok, but since I hardly ever play with friends and just free play, I haven't seen much of other ppl's work...

Volcompat321
Jan 27, 2010, 04:30 PM
I had no idea you could save artwork!

I really want to get online and play now. lol.

Well, damn.