PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Maximum Attack Little Wing! (ended 2/19)

Mike
Jan 26, 2010, 08:13 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=12458

Maximum Attack: Little Wing Cup, presented by Famitsu

MALW Official Site (http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/malw/)

The first official event for Phantasy Star Portable 2 has, as of 2pm (GMT +9), has ended. The total kill count for this event was:

This means you can look forward to not only three extend codes, but the abilitiy to collect tickets for all routes in the adhoc version of the mission as well. There are a few items that are exclusively available from the MA exchange mission so you'll have to spam the mission several times to complete your item collections. The original post and all the item listings are down in the box.

Like the PSU and PSO versions, this one will feature branching paths and item prizes based on how many monsters everyone kills. The date has been officially announced! In this mission, you will collect tickets to exchange for items and it will feature the currently unknown boss "Dol Vabail." (ドル・ヴァベール) The mission will be available in A and B rank versions.

The quest will be available as a download starting the 29th of January. This is playable in adhoc multimode but the only way to get your monster kills registered is to play internet multimode. The second version of the mission, including the final two routes and the updated trade mission has been distributed. Currently, adhoc mode only has the first route available. If all of the routes get unlocked by the the time the event ends, a third version of the MA quest will be distributed with all of the routes unlocked for adhoc multiplayer! Rewards that come from defeating the target number of monsters will be distributed to everyone who participates, as is standard. You might not even have to participate to get the rewards.

As of Feburary 12th, the event was planned to end, but because it's been "a hit," the event has been extended another full week. This means that you have until the 19th to go and collect your tickets.

Completing routes will earn you tickets of the C, B, A, S, and EX varieties. Completing a route on B rank will get you one ticket while A rank gives you two. Newly opened routes have enemies slightly more powerful than the previous routes, so take care.

The current kill count can be seen on the official site. How many monsters have you contributed?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=12459

The setting for this mission is basically:

An overflow of monsters on Moatoob has caused the Carsh tribe to lose their "Ancient Power." If this situation continues, the tribe may be wiped out. So to prevent that Little Wing is making a VR simulation but they don't have enough information on the monsters. So they want you to go in and collect data by defeating monsters. And of course, the more monsters defeated overall, the better the reward.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=12460

Mission Requirements

B Rank: None

A Rank: Level 70

Target kills
The current list for target kills is as follows:

[s]500,000 kills: Forgotten City of Sand and Boulders route [ACHIEVED!]

1,000,000 kills: Battlefield of Bad Intentions route [ACHIEVED!]

1,500,000 kills: New items available for trade [ACHIEVED!]

4,000,000 kills: Frozen Road route [ACHIEVED!]

7,000,000 kills: Great Water Source route [ACHIEVED!]

If the first three target kill counts are met, everyone who participates get a Madoog based on the Dol Vabail boss, the "Dol Vabaik."
If all target kill counts are met, everyone who participates gets an extend code.
Finally, if a total of 10 million kills are reached, the amount of extend codes distributed will be changed from 1 per player to 3.
Get your madoog in the updated exchange mission!
Look for your shiny new extend codes in the trade mission whenever the exchange mission updates.

These final two rewards will be distributed via the trade mission after the event has ended, provided a sufficient number of kills has been reached.

Trade Items
The trade mission for available for the MALW is available in story mode. There are three types of tickets available: Special Ticket A, Special Ticket B, and Special Ticket C. Use these to trade for some neat items, some that were released only as password items. When you trade for weapons, you will be given a choice of element for some, like the Ragac. All come in the delicious 50% variety though :D The current list of items is as follows.

As of Feburary 3rd, a new set of items has been added to the trade mission. You can find these bolded below. Since both new routes have been unlocked now, all of these items are now available.

Weapons

Tup Nasul Cx4 Yuto's spear
Shinep Nasul Ax2, Bx8 Yuto's firey spear
Fighting Beat Cx4, Ax2 Knuckles, the reward for s-ranking normal story mode episode 9
Famitsu Iron Wall Bx4, Ax2 The Famitsu shield released as a password previously.
Famtisu PS Cross Edge Bx4, Ax4 Twin Daggers previously released as a password.
Tiiga Ragac Cx4, Bx8 The Kubara replica of Tiiga Ragan saber
Germinas Ganuc Cx4, Bx4, Ax4 The Kubara replica of Germinas Gun machinegun
Chao Rod Cx4, Sx4 I don't believe this needs any introduction
Bil De Horn Axe Ax4, EXx4 One of the Bil De Bear axes.
Granahodorac Cx4, Ax4, Sx4, EXx4 The Kubara replica of the Granahodora
Tiiga Do Ragac Bx4, Ax4, Sx4, EXx4 The Kubara replica of the Tiiga Do Ragan
Rappy Barrel Cannon EX Bx4, Sx4, EXx16 The S version of everyone's favorite rappy launching weapon.
Rep Nasul Cx4, Bx8, Ax4, Sx4, EXx16 Yuto's final spear

Units

Solid / Power Cx4
Solid / Guard Bx4
Solid / Hit Cx4, Ax2
Solid / Mind Ax4
Ice Resist Ax4, Sx4
Stun Resist Cx4, EXx4
Confuse Resist Cx4, Sx4
Sleep Resist Sx4, EXx4
Puyoment Aura Bx8, Ax4, EXx4

Room Goods

Sonic Bx8
Knuckles Bx4, Ax2
Tails Cx4, Sx4
Amy Ax4, Sx4
Music Disc 23 Ax4, EXx4 Save This World remix version

Parts and Clothing

Yuto Repca Cx4, Bx4
Koltoban male clothes Bx4, EXx16
Koltoban male parts Bx8, Ax4, EXx4
Koltoban female clothes Cx4, EXx16
Koltoban female parts Bx8, Sx4, EXx4

Updates
[spoiler-box]
If you see anything obscenely wrong with my translations, let me know.

Update ( 1/28 ) :
Info from thisofficial blog (http://ameblo.jp/phantasy-star-portable2/entry-10444418692.html) post added to main post.

Update ( 1/28, part 2 ) :
The date for the event has been revealed. It starts tomorrow, January 29th! The event lasts for two weeks and two weeks only! So get your levels up to at least B-rank and do it fast! There were some new pictures posted on the official blog, so here you go.

[spoiler-box]
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=12463
Branching paths.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=12461
At least we know there will be boost enemies in the event.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=982&pictureid=12462
This boss is a little bit smaller than I imagined.
[/spoiler-box]

Update ( 1/29 ) :
Added items and kill count targets.

Update ( 1/30 ) :
1,000,000 and 1,500,000 kills!

Update ( 2/3 ) :
3,000,000 kills plus a few visual changes and added a note on when the update is.

Update ( 2/3 ) part 2 :
New route and item information

Update ( 2/4 ):
Added new information regarding adhoc multiplayer

Update ( 2/4 ) part 2:
Frozen Road open!

Update ( 2/12 ) :
Great Water Source route open, though it happened last night.

Update ( 2/12 ) part 2:
The event period has been extend another week.

Update ( 2/18 ) :
10 million kills.

Update ( 2/19 ) :
MALW has finished
[/spoiler-box][/spoiler-box]

Arika
Jan 26, 2010, 09:02 AM
ohhh, event on an portable game.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 26, 2010, 10:05 AM
Awesome! I knew they just had to do events with a proper online server for the game!! Also that new boss... Mother Tree? xD

Arika
Jan 26, 2010, 10:17 AM
The new boss is what Yuto always talks about in the story mode.

it means god of earth. (altho, it look like god of forest lol)

also, it look more like the first form of final boss reskin to me. :wacko:

Ash1ey
Jan 26, 2010, 11:07 AM
Wow awesome! Looking forward to this

iSelphy
Jan 26, 2010, 12:05 PM
I've actually never done these maximum attack mission things. How do they actually work? Do you download a mission and just play it? Or is it a server-side mission? I know it says 1-4 but in the past maximum attacks, could it be done with 1 person and still yield the same results as 4 people?

Dragwind
Jan 26, 2010, 12:15 PM
Well well, I wasn't expecting them to even hold events on this title. This just raised my interest.

Akaimizu
Jan 26, 2010, 12:43 PM
That also comes as a surprise. Talk about support. Even though I knew they were treating this as the next big Phantasy Star online release; it always surprises me to what extent they do it.

Zalana
Jan 26, 2010, 01:20 PM
Wow is all I can say... even more inclined to buy it now.

Sol_B4dguy
Jan 26, 2010, 02:26 PM
Awesome. Here's hoping if the US version has infrastructure support we'll get things like this, too.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 26, 2010, 02:43 PM
I'm surprised so few people expected this. :P
The game has real online servers, I would have been shocked if events didn't happen.

Akaimizu
Jan 26, 2010, 03:05 PM
It's not on whether they are willing to support it that much, the doubt comes more for the idea of how much sudden new content, and to what degree the content comes, on a portable. Before this game, Portable games were *severely* limited in additional content, and how it was delivered. Sure, they are on real servers, much like Phantasy Star Zero. Just that people figure limitations on portable devices and memory usually keep developers from making something this expansive.

So the surprise is less from an expectation from what you get from real servers, but more so on the fact that SEGA JP continues to keep breaking new grounds on content delivery on a Portable system. They went well beyond every single other developer on the planet, with stuff right from the first couple of weeks on this game, and this kind of stuff goes beyond even that. Things like this, on a technology in which PSP2 is already breaking new ground on, is usually something one might expect on a *future* game release. Not on the very first Infrastructure-play Dungeon crawler on the system.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 26, 2010, 03:17 PM
Maybe its just me then heh, I've always had high expectations of this game since it was announced, I'm not sure why. I guess Sega Japan has the knowledge of everything they do with PSU, they tested the waters with PSPo, I just saw it as a given that PSPo2 would be groundbreaking.

Mortalis
Jan 26, 2010, 04:04 PM
I don't think it's a Motherbrain/Fakis reskin. The map for the boss fight is circular, instead of the box they have for Motherbrain or Fakis. They usually keep the same maps for reskins.

Tycho
Jan 26, 2010, 04:41 PM
Mind synching the translation with this (http://psp2.psupedia.info/Dol_Vabail), or should I? :)

Mike
Jan 26, 2010, 08:09 PM
The new boss is what Yuto always talks about in the story mode.

Actually, the deity that Yuto talks about in the story (土神さま) is one of the Red Tablets. It's a record of information left by the ancient people. I have forgetten, since I do story missions so rarely :p, if this is true but I since Yuto says Mika smells the same as the deity, it's likely that the consciouse of another member of the ancient culture was also stored on the tablet.

And while this boss may be a corruption of that power or something similar, this boss is not the physical body of said deity.

GJARE
Jan 26, 2010, 08:22 PM
Does anyone know if there is an exp boost with this?

StamiStar
Jan 26, 2010, 10:40 PM
Dol Vabeil?
http://phantasystar.sega.jp/psp2/malw/about/image/ss_02.jpg

Oh.:
[SPOILER-BOX]Reskin, I'll bet my insanity on it!
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/3372/snapshot20100126223856.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

OH HO! ;-):
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up4046.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Arika
Jan 27, 2010, 01:20 AM
I don't think it's a Motherbrain/Fakis reskin. The map for the boss fight is circular, instead of the box they have for Motherbrain or Fakis. They usually keep the same maps for reskins.

AS I said in the first page, it should be the first-form of final boss reskin.
and the pic above just confirm it.
the description seem to be about a god that protect カーシュ people. (why not he just fought shizuru back then in EP2-2?)

GeoSword
Jan 27, 2010, 02:32 AM
Finally! I can take part in a Maximum Attack event. Can't wait for this either!

DoubleJG
Jan 27, 2010, 06:42 PM
Any word on when this event will launch? I should be getting my game in the mail tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll have some time to get a character going before this event.

Mike
Jan 27, 2010, 09:10 PM
Any word on when this event will launch? I should be getting my game in the mail tomorrow, so I'm hoping I'll have some time to get a character going before this event.

None yet. There will be B and A rank versions of the mission so as long as you are able to access B rank missions when this starts, you'll be able to participate.

On a sperate note, I updated the first post a bit.

DoubleJG
Jan 27, 2010, 09:46 PM
None yet. There will be B and A rank versions of the mission so as long as you are able to access B rank missions when this starts, you'll be able to participate.

On a sperate note, I updated the first post a bit.

Any idea what the Lv requirement would be for B? 25 or so?

Izuna
Jan 27, 2010, 11:01 PM
I won't be participating -- I lost interest in the game a while ago.

Mike
Jan 28, 2010, 12:55 AM
Any idea what the Lv requirement would be for B? 25 or so?

The level requirement for any B rank mission is 30. A is 75 btw.

DoubleJG
Jan 28, 2010, 01:12 AM

Oh, wow that's cool how they turned it into a Hard/VH/Ultimate style, in a sense.

landman
Jan 28, 2010, 04:18 AM
I may play this even if I finally receive my TV out cables... damn ebay seller lol

Mike
Jan 28, 2010, 06:32 AM
The date has been set. Get your monster killing weapons of destruction ready for

TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW

is the date this begins.

Arika
Jan 28, 2010, 06:38 AM
lol?? another unexpected again...
Normally when the date is just confirmed, you 'd expect it to be a few days or a week later.

Deragonite
Jan 28, 2010, 07:04 AM
haha that is totally Sakai's personality to do something like make it TOMORROW :p

Arika
Jan 28, 2010, 07:55 AM
haha that is totally Sakai's personality to do something like make it TOMORROW :p

it is still better than... in 5 min! (like what happened on many movie's climax)

Pillan
Jan 28, 2010, 10:04 AM

For all free missions, B rank requires 20 and A rank requires 60. For the MP heavy quests (Egg Thieves, Bruce, Her Secret), B rank requires 40 and A rank requires 80. For the other extra missions, B rank requires 50 and A rank requires 90.

If I wanted a safe bet, I'd get my character to 50 as soon as possible. But I want to say it will be more like the new Dragon mission, which has the free mission level requirements.

Amherst_Wind
Jan 28, 2010, 11:10 AM
Looking at the screenshots posted on the blog, the characters are Lv60 and the enemies (including the new boss) are Lv50. However there's no way to tell what rank that is... if its A rank then B rank will be incredibly easy, probably Lv20-30 enemies. If the screens are from B rank then A could be roughly Lv90 enemies maybe? Hopefully its the latter.

Pillan
Jan 28, 2010, 11:24 AM
Don't forget to factor in the possibility that those screen shots could have been taken before the game was released or during any testing stage of the event. There is a chance that the enemy levels shown there have nothing to do with the enemy levels in the final version.

But my bet would be that if the enemies remain at that level, it's B rank. And level 50 enemies in B become level 100 enemies in A on every free mission. (There are no A rank missions with enemies below 75.)

iSelphy
Jan 28, 2010, 11:57 AM
Do you guys think that the mobs in these levels will have any special kind of drops?

DoubleJG
Jan 28, 2010, 02:18 PM
Ugh, this is just great.. I basically have this weekend to get my character up to the Lv requirement :/

Any word on what the kill count will go towards?

Also, do you think this quest will remain on our memory sticks for offline mode even when the event is officially over?

H-Hanzo
Jan 28, 2010, 03:01 PM
Ugh, this is just great.. I basically have this weekend to get my character up to the Lv requirement :/

Also, do you think this quest will remain on our memory sticks for offline mode even when the event is officially over?

I think that you always can keep the update in a backup folder...

Mike
Jan 28, 2010, 06:40 PM
For all free missions, B rank requires 20 and A rank requires 60. For the MP heavy quests (Egg Thieves, Bruce, Her Secret), B rank requires 40 and A rank requires 80. For the other extra missions, B rank requires 50 and A rank requires 90.

I was looking at my PSP when I wrote that but I have no idea why those numbers came out like they did.

New paths through the mission and items. I bet there might even be a drop boost and exp boost in there somewhere. Not permanent, of course.

Ami
Jan 28, 2010, 08:55 PM
ARGH I wish I could import it. *plays demo in the corner*

But not being so depressing, I'm surprised that an event was planned on it. Really. PSPo2 is just blowing me away with all this content.

Crystal_Shard
Jan 28, 2010, 09:02 PM

Ditto on that - going from 74 to 80 is going to take quite some time, and that's not counting that fact that I'll be pretty much fodder for enemies at the minimum entry level for A ranks. Guess it'll be a good idea to run through the B-Rank version to get a feel for things first.

I think that the quest will remain on local multiplayer, but disabled on internet multimode once the event is over.

edit: ugh, I forgot to read the thread title clearly. My bad.

DoubleJG
Jan 28, 2010, 09:11 PM
Ya, I'm Lv8 right now. I'm hoping to be Lv 10 before I go to bed tonight (class tomorrow).

Will there be a kill counter on the main website?

Mike
Jan 29, 2010, 02:35 AM
Will there be a kill counter on the main website?

Yes, there is. Which means everything is up and running. I know what I'm going to be doing for the next two weeks. Updated first post with new information as well.

SammaeltheDark
Jan 29, 2010, 02:50 AM
Yes the event is live. Just connect to Internet Multimode and accept the patch.

Kill counter is already up to 35000 with only 50 monsters per run. Universe 1 was at 3 stars when I was on just now.

Event site says 45000+ kills so either the in-game counter is slow to update or people are just killin' mobs that fast.

Mike
Jan 29, 2010, 02:52 AM
Can you confirm that the level requirements in the first post are accurate?

Arika
Jan 29, 2010, 02:57 AM
Can you confirm that the level requirements in the first post are accurate?
rank B no requirement and level enemy = 50.
rank A require lv 70 and enemy = lv 100

it has only one route now.it will add more route when the total kill counts is high enough.

it drop Photon booster too,

Mike
Jan 29, 2010, 03:50 AM
it has only one route now.it will add more route when the total kill counts is high enough.

This I know.

rank B no requirement and level enemy = 50.
rank A require lv 70 and enemy = lv 100

This I was unsure of.

it drop Photon booster too,

This is good news.

AndyPandy
Jan 29, 2010, 04:15 AM
where do you guys meet, I just got hooked up, still learning, think I am level 30 something now.

evange
Jan 29, 2010, 04:43 AM
^
http://xat.com/PhantasyStarPortable2
someone should sticky this webby.

Arika
Jan 29, 2010, 05:00 AM
Wow, got 2 photon code in a row, and also found a rare map today. you fight like at least 10x of Rappy-Pararu
and in the end you fight with .. 2x of little spear tard

I saw him in change to fire element too when he pull his S rank weapon out too.

note: you get a very useful unit for beating this boss 5 times.

Arika
Jan 29, 2010, 06:35 AM
Good news : everything in exchange mission is up for trade with 50% element.

for example, you choose fighting bite, and then choose any element, it will give you 50% version. (and this might be the only way to get Yuto fire spear)

evange
Jan 29, 2010, 07:17 AM
Wow, got 2 photon code in a row, and also found a rare map today. you fight like at least 10x of Rappy-Pararu
and in the end you fight with .. 2x of little spear tard

I saw him in change to fire element too when he pull his S rank weapon out too.

note: you get a very useful unit for beating this boss 5 times.

that unit gives 50 eva and 50 def!!!!

Mike
Jan 29, 2010, 07:49 AM
fighting bite

Fighting Beat, not bite.

Pillan
Jan 29, 2010, 02:51 PM
Jelminas Gunc Cx4, Bx4, Ax4 The Kubara replica of Jelminas Gun

Being a ranger and avid machinegun fan, I have to correct you there. The English name of the weapon is "Germinus Gun" and the Kubara is "Germinus Ganuc."

Tycho
Jan 30, 2010, 06:54 AM
wiki (http://pspo2.wikiwiki.jp/?%A5%A4%A5%D9%A5%F3%A5%C8%A5%DF%A5%C3%A5%B7%A5%E7% A5%F3%2FMAXIMUM%20ATTACK%20%A5%EA%A5%C8%A5%EB%A5%A 6%A5%A3%A5%F3%A5%B0CUP) links (http://spoiler.sakura.ne.jp/srv/psp2/E382A8E382AFE382B9E38388E383A9E3839FE38383E382B7E3 83A7E383B32FE38395E382A1E3839FE9809AE3839EE382ADE3 82B7E3839EE383A0E382A2E382BFE38383E382AF.html).
I love the looks of the SEED mine. Also, almost got the extra trade items! I wonder which of the tickets the 13* Rep Nasuru will require most of.... although I still need more of B for the Shinep Nasuru title too.
Protips: buy EX traps to drop at the boss for the Bravers to use, and (if you're cheap like me) send your Scape to the box by the time you reach the boss, cuz you don't wanna lose them when dying wouldn't result in mission fail anyway. : D
e: Since there's no real prizes, why does this event even need a sponsor? I bet Famitsu could blackmail them into it because noone can afford a bad review by them....

evange
Jan 30, 2010, 07:46 AM
wiki (http://pspo2.wikiwiki.jp/?%A5%A4%A5%D9%A5%F3%A5%C8%A5%DF%A5%C3%A5%B7%A5%E7% A5%F3%2FMAXIMUM%20ATTACK%20%A5%EA%A5%C8%A5%EB%A5%A 6%A5%A3%A5%F3%A5%B0CUP) links (http://spoiler.sakura.ne.jp/srv/psp2/E382A8E382AFE382B9E38388E383A9E3839FE38383E382B7E3 83A7E383B32FE38395E382A1E3839FE9809AE3839EE382ADE3 82B7E3839EE383A0E382A2E382BFE38383E382AF.html).
I love the looks of the SEED mine. Also, almost got the extra trade items! I wonder which of the tickets the 13* Rep Nasuru will require most of.... although I still need more of B for the Shinep Nasuru title too.
Protips: buy EX traps to drop at the boss for the Bravers to use, and (if you're cheap like me) send your Scape to the box by the time you reach the boss, cuz you don't wanna lose them when dying wouldn't result in mission fail anyway. : D
e: Since there's no real prizes, why does this event even need a sponsor? I bet Famitsu could blackmail them into it because noone can afford a bad review by them....

how many B needed for the title?

Tycho
Jan 30, 2010, 08:41 AM
how many B needed for the title?
8 (it's in the first post)
e: is it just me, or has the trade mission not updated yet?
Oh right, they said so on the site, it won't be added until the next maintenance... I wanna know which tickets are most important before next week. D:
e: Also, why did it have to be Moatoob (aside from obvious story reasons), I don't want any more Bloody Moons...
Oh, one Japanese guy referred to the boss as 乳神様. :3
By the way, it seems like there's still room for plenty of other sponsored missions (http://psp2.psupedia.info/User:Tycho/Translations#Consumable_items).

Mike
Jan 30, 2010, 09:32 AM
It won't update until the next maintaince. I put a little bit in the first post about it.

Arika
Jan 30, 2010, 09:52 AM
Can anybody translate the story/detail of this boss in the monster list?

he live in the room of 大地神様. so he somewhat is the god that yuto always mention? (but he is so weak...)

Mike
Jan 30, 2010, 10:03 AM
Except the god Yuto talks about was stolen by Shizuru early in the story mode.

I just finished a long day of MALW runs. I managed to put away 30 or so C tickets and 35 B tickets as well as level up a few times and grab some photon boosters and photon codes. Tomorrow is A ticket collecting time!

Tycho
Jan 30, 2010, 11:18 AM
Anti Up trick: temporarily switch to a different armor for buffs, then switch back.

Arika
Jan 30, 2010, 11:22 AM
Anti Up trick: temporarily switch to a different armor for buffs, then switch back.

yeah, I have doing that since the first day. That was I hint about "very good unit"

altho if you have FO in your party, be careful when they don't wait you to change armor before buff.

shade
Jan 30, 2010, 03:05 PM
Maybe this thread isn't the best place to ask help for my technical problem, but like it's more or less related to the MALW... :oops:

Ok, before explain my problem, I'd like to know something: when you start the Famitsu Maximum Attack on Internet Multi Mode, just after starting the mission, we're supposed to see the current kill count, right?

In my case, I can connect to the P★P2 servers without any problem; but when I start for the 1st time the FMA, I don't see it, and when I want select the road, I can only select the 1st one. If I continue to play, sooner or later I get this:

ネットワークエラーが発生しました。
パーティーから脱退します。
(sg8037)

Once I got this error, I return to the Universe selection (I'm not dc from the PSN), and when I start the FMA again, it works correctly. But sometimes, I get this error again, which prevents me from finishing the mission (and therefore, getting the tickets: I want the Sonic and Knuckles statues :nerd: )

Before you ask, yeah, I've already did this (http://spoiler.sakura.ne.jp/srv/psp2/E382A4E383B3E38395E383A9E382B9E38388E383A9E382AFE3 8381E383A3E383A2E383BCE38389.html#e53e7e09) :oops:

Have you got another idea?
Do you think the problem can come from my internet connection (1216 Kb/s in download and 320 Kb/s in upload; and I don't think at all have a good ping...), and there is nothing to do?
I suppose I can't collect the B and A tickets in the Multi Mode (or, if it's possible, can you tell me how: each time I've tried the FMA, I've only been able to choose the 1st way)?

Thanks!

Legendwolf
Jan 30, 2010, 03:54 PM
i want that game ...

Tycho
Jan 30, 2010, 07:38 PM
Can anybody translate the story/detail of this boss in the monster list?
he live in the room of 大地神様. so he somewhat is the god that yuto always mention? (but he is so weak...)
Yeah, he is Yuto's patriarch earth deity, seeing as MALW's objective reads like "beat 大地神様". Its boss description from the monster dex is "カーシュ族に代々伝わる守り神。カーシュ族に危険がった時永き眠りから目覚めるとされる。", which translates as "The guardian deity [whose stories] have been passed on from generation to generation of the Cursh clan. It is assumed that it awakens from its eternal slumber when the Cursh clan is in danger."

sooner or later I get ネットワークエラーが発生しました。
It's just a general disconnect -- yesterday when my connection was flakey I had that happen to me a lot too, which was pretty frustrating indeed. Today I was fine though...
Dunno about the alternate routes, but perhaps they'll be added in the next maintenance like the new exchange items...

Pillan
Jan 30, 2010, 08:25 PM
The 3 current routes are available now. No idea how to fix it if you can't see it. Everyone I've played with sees it automatically. I'd assume it's some weird lag.

Mike
Jan 30, 2010, 08:59 PM
Once I got this error, I return to the Universe selection (I'm not dc from the PSN), and when I start the FMA again, it works correctly. But sometimes, I get this error again, which prevents me from finishing the mission (and therefore, getting the tickets: I want the Sonic and Knuckles statues :nerd: )

What happens when you try to join other parties?

Arika
Jan 30, 2010, 11:39 PM
that error!

everybody has that happen time to time too.

my guess is that you choose :
1. try it again on the other day.
2. can you create an party and ask somebody to join your party? If m router doesn't support this, whenever a person join, it will kick me and says the same error happen. So every times when you get error, it might because some random join your party?
on that problem, I had to change my router to linksys and everything is fixed! (lol advertise! 8D)
3. in another case, just like Mike said, you should try to join a party and see if you can connect to anybody at all or not. (this problem is different than "2." and I could fix this with on my old router by adjust firewall type)

Yeah, he is Yuto's patriarch earth deity, seeing as MALW's objective reads like "beat 大地神様". Its boss description from the monster dex is "カーシュ族に代々伝わる守り神。カーシュ族に危険がった時永き眠りから目覚めるとされる。", which translates as "The guardian deity [whose stories] have been passed on from generation to generation of the Cursh clan. It is assumed that it awakens from its eternal slumber when the Cursh clan is in danger.".

then why did Yuto call the red tablet with that same name?

Volcompat321
Jan 31, 2010, 08:25 AM
Hmm, I really need to buy this game.

I might try to get the digital copy ASAP so I can play this event.
I just hope my save works with the digital copy.
I haven't messed with the save at all, so if the online cant tell it's made on a CFW PSP, I'll play!
First I'll have to try my friends copy, the person I got it from.
I'm excited about this!

evange
Jan 31, 2010, 09:01 AM
Hmm, I really need to buy this game.

I might try to get the digital copy ASAP so I can play this event.
I just hope my save works with the digital copy.
I haven't messed with the save at all, so if the online cant tell it's made on a CFW PSP, I'll play!
First I'll have to try my friends copy, the person I got it from.
I'm excited about this!

then your save file would be locked by your fren psn?

Volcompat321
Jan 31, 2010, 09:31 AM
then your save file would be locked by your fren psn?

Well, I meant I'll try using my save file, with her game, to see if it will work online.
Even if it's with her PSN name, the game should let me use my save file.

I've been using her game since I started playing(digital copy), but I haven't went online with it.
Haven't tried.
So if I use my save file, and try to go online, I'm wondering if it will work, or even let me.

If my save file doesn't work online, then I might not even buy the game til the US one comes out.
(cant you "unlock" a certain device to make it work?)
So we just couldn't be online at the same time. :o
Or so I hope that's how it works.
And if the game lets me go online, I'll buy my own copy before MAG comes to this game.

Tycho
Jan 31, 2010, 09:34 AM
then why did Yuto call the red tablet with that same name?
Dunno, either they were both part of this deity or it was sealed in the Tablet at that time or something.

e: er, can't get online with CFW... I have seen cheaters online (used the Toro skin as a costume, haha) -- those get banned as soon as someone notes down their number and reports (I didn't care, but most Japanese do).

Volcompat321
Jan 31, 2010, 09:40 AM
Dunno, either they were both part of this deity or it was sealed in the Tablet at that time or something.

e: er, can't get online with CFW... I have seen cheaters online (used the Toro skin as a costume, haha) -- those get banned as soon as someone notes down their number and reports (I didn't care, but most Japanese do).

Those people might have been using an action replay or something.
Is there one of those for a PSP? :o

I know there's a cheat device that people use with OFW, just not sure what it is.

evange
Jan 31, 2010, 10:57 AM
Well, I meant I'll try using my save file, with her game, to see if it will work online.
Even if it's with her PSN name, the game should let me use my save file.

I've been using her game since I started playing(digital copy), but I haven't went online with it.
Haven't tried.
So if I use my save file, and try to go online, I'm wondering if it will work, or even let me.

If my save file doesn't work online, then I might not even buy the game til the US one comes out.
(cant you "unlock" a certain device to make it work?)
So we just couldn't be online at the same time. :o
Or so I hope that's how it works.
And if the game lets me go online, I'll buy my own copy before MAG comes to this game.

you don't need to try.
The save file works, mine was made in cfw too.

Volcompat321
Jan 31, 2010, 06:50 PM
you don't need to try.

Well, that's nice to know!
Thanks! I'll be ordering a JP PSN card, and buying PS:P2 then!

shade
Jan 31, 2010, 09:01 PM
Firstly, thanks everyone for your replies.

The 3 current routes are available now. No idea how to fix it if you can't see it. Everyone I've played with sees it automatically. I'd assume it's some weird lag.I thought to the same thing: as long as I didn't see (load?) the current Kill counter, I was only able to select the 1st road.

What happens when you try to join other parties?I can join them, but this error can occur, like when I create the party; and I'm the only one to be disconnected.

1. try it again on the other day.That's what I do, and today it seems to be ok (I tried 2 times, and each time, I've seen the counter at the begining of the mission; so I chose what I wanted to do) :oops:

Well... honestly, I've did another thing: in my game's folder (PSP/GAME/NPJH50043), I've erased every files (DLC), excepted 4 (only because, for an unknow reason, I've seen in the XMB the animation which normaly appears when you select the game, just before started it, didn't display, and I wanted see it back :nerd: ):
- EBOOT.PBP (the game)
- PBOOT.PBP (the patch)
- DOCUMENT.DAT (probably the manual)
- DOCINFO.EDAT (something which is, I think, related to the PSN)

2. can you create an party and ask somebody to join your party?I didn't try that, because I'm remember from the βtest, when I host party, it isn't playable for everyone. So, I avoid to create party when I'm not alone (which, in this game, never happens :nerd: )

So every times when you get error, it might because some random join your party?No, because on my party settings, I reduce the number of the max. player to 1 :oops:

But, yeah, for the moment, it works "fine". Like I don't play online with P★P2 (I prefer PSU, I only play to P★P2 like I can play to any other portable game; just want play online for get my statues :nerd: )

Thanks again!

Arika
Jan 31, 2010, 09:27 PM
you don't need to try.

DId you use cheat on that CFW save too?

Thanks again!

When you join any other party, do you have black screen happened? if you have it, then it is router problem.

evange
Feb 1, 2010, 03:12 AM
DId you use cheat on that CFW save too?

When you join any other party, do you have black screen happened? if you have it, then it is router problem.

nope;-)

iSelphy
Feb 2, 2010, 11:33 AM
So I'm guessing we haven't hit the next milestone after the store update? Oh well.

What I wanna know is if you run malw mission in offline multimode, do you still get tickets? I haven't been doing any runs lately because I have midterms to study for but if I can't get tickets offline when the event is over, I think I can make time for some farming.

If I could get tickets offline after the event, that would be awesome. Just farm after my tests are done.

If no one knows, could someone high lvl just solo B rank and see what happens?

DoubleJG
Feb 2, 2010, 01:03 PM
So I'm guessing we haven't hit the next milestone after the store update? Oh well.

What I wanna know is if you run malw mission in offline multimode, do you still get tickets? I haven't been doing any runs lately because I have midterms to study for but if I can't get tickets offline when the event is over, I think I can make time for some farming.

If I could get tickets offline after the event, that would be awesome. Just farm after my tests are done.

If no one knows, could someone high lvl just solo B rank and see what happens?

From what I've heard, tickets only drop in infrastructure mode.

I'm also curious as to if all of the routes are open in mutli-mode (ad-hoc) now that they're open in infrastructure.

SammaeltheDark
Feb 2, 2010, 02:01 PM
Offline multimode still gives you a ticket for completing it and all the routes were selectable.
Though I think you need to connect once to Internet Multiplayer to enable any routes that are available.

Deragonite
Feb 2, 2010, 02:36 PM
So you can play the event offline? I haven't bothered trying lol

DoubleJG
Feb 2, 2010, 04:11 PM
Offline multimode still gives you a ticket for completing it and all the routes were selectable.
Though I think you need to connect once to Internet Multiplayer to enable any routes that are available.

I was wondering if by connecting to infrastructure it would update the available routes. This, I'm happy to read, because even when the event "dies", it will still be playable and the prizes will remain obtainable.

SammaeltheDark
Feb 2, 2010, 04:40 PM
So you can play the event offline? I haven't bothered trying lol
Yes

Story - Contains the trading mission for the event, but not the main event mission.
Multimode (adhoc) - Can be played offline and solo, contains the main event mission. Enemy kills DON'T count toward the event total.
Internet Multimode (infrastructure) - Contains the main event mission, updates, and enemy kills count toward the event total. Also playing online will make you eligible to receive a Dol Vabeag (event boss)madoog. If all the panels are revealed from people racking up enough kills, you'll also be eligible to receive an Extend Code.

I was wondering if by connecting to infrastructure it would update the available routes. This, I'm happy to read, because even when the event "dies", it will still be playable and the prizes will remain obtainable.
I wish I had played the mission once in adhoc before the new routes were discovered, but considering how they were unlocked in a day or 2 after the start of the event I didn't think about it.
When I went to play solo adhoc on Saturday, I was able to choose from all 3 paths that are currently unlocked. The fact that the main mission and the trade mission will stay around after the event saves them the trouble of having to make prime versions like MAG' in PSU. It'd probably be impossible to police the removal of the quest if Sega did try to get rid of it after the event since it is stored locally unlike in PSU where the missions are stored on the server.
I also expect that the mission will remain available after the event is over in even Internet Multimode so that newcomers or people who lost their data somehow can access the mission and fight the boss. Remember that the boss isn't otherwise available anywhere else in the game, it has a title associated with killing it 5 times, and that title is necessary to get the all titles collected title.

Mike
Feb 2, 2010, 07:49 PM
Update: The MA mission and it's relating trading mission will be updated today. To update the missions, there will be a server maintenence from 2 pm to 4 pm today (Feb. 3rd).

Mike
Feb 3, 2010, 02:39 AM
New routes are up. I also added the new items in the exchange mission to the first post. They're in bold. I'll try to fix that formatting soon.

Arika
Feb 3, 2010, 05:30 AM
agh... too many exclusive stuffs. if I don't get them now, I dunno if I can get it again or not.

Also, those A rank kubara items aren't available anywhere else until now... :x too many tickets farm!!

SammaeltheDark
Feb 3, 2010, 04:02 PM
Well crap. I just tried to do a MALW run during my lunch break via Multimode (offline) and found that I only had the first route available to me. I could've sworn on Saturday that I had all 3.

I have to apologize for the misinformation I've spread about this even in Multimode so far until I can sit down again and get my facts straight.

DoubleJG
Feb 3, 2010, 04:28 PM
Well crap. I just tried to do a MALW run during my lunch break via Multimode (offline) and found that I only had the first route available to me. I could've sworn on Saturday that I had all 3.

I have to apologize for the misinformation I've spread about this even in Multimode so far until I can sit down again and get my facts straight.

So, you only have access to the original route and cannot receive tickets?

SammaeltheDark
Feb 3, 2010, 05:12 PM
So, you only have access to the original route and cannot receive tickets?
Original route, and only C Tickets from it. That much I can still confirm.

I'm gonna mess around with it tonight after I get the latest update to the trading mission and get some straight facts for everyone.

Tycho
Feb 3, 2010, 06:00 PM
Just tried the updated trade mission. Yay, 50% ground Dol Vabaig!

Mike
Feb 3, 2010, 07:38 PM
According to the latest post (http://ameblo.jp/phantasy-star-portable2/entry-10449816477.html) on the official blog, if all routes get unlocked by the time the event ends, a new version of the MA mission will be distributed that has all the routes open for adhoc multimode!

First post has also been updated to reflect this information.

Izuna
Feb 3, 2010, 08:15 PM
a new version of the MA mission will be distributed that has all the routes open for adhoc multimode!

Does this MAG include all four Ragol stages?
I will have a lot of fun when I get down to trying it ^^;.

Arika
Feb 3, 2010, 08:33 PM
According to the latest post (http://ameblo.jp/phantasy-star-portable2/entry-10449816477.html) on the official blog, if all routes get unlocked by the time the event ends, a new version of the MA mission will be distributed that has all the routes open for adhoc multimode!

First post has also been updated to reflect this information.

cool, I was expecting some random JP to rant about that so that we can access get all route in offline at least, and no worry about ticket in limited time.

I m glad... no rush anymore.

Mike
Feb 3, 2010, 08:41 PM
Does this MAG include all four Ragol stages?
I will have a lot of fun when I get down to trying it ^^;.

Nope. It inludes 5 Moatoob maps: rainforest, desert + base, SEED mine, winter area, and relics.

and no worry about ticket in limited time.
You still have to worry about getting all the routes open in the next week though. No routes online = no routes in adhoc.

Arika
Feb 8, 2010, 04:47 AM
Only 4-5 more days until the event end and the kill mark is only @ 5 mil.

I guess sakai underestimate amount of player who pissed off by his trick to not tell the mile stone of the last 2 puzzle beforehand. Kill rate drop a lot after S route unlocked.

Alma
Feb 8, 2010, 05:03 AM
guess its imposible to hope for 3 extend code reward now... 4 days left and only 5mill achieved...

at best players can do now is to open all routes with 7 mill mark... that is if it reach that mark >_<

landman
Feb 8, 2010, 05:13 AM
I have yet to play the event xd logged one night with barely any players online, tried to solo the mission, and failed lol

Mike
Feb 8, 2010, 05:47 AM
guess its imposible to hope for 3 extend code reward now... 4 days left and only 5mill achieved...

at best players can do now is to open all routes with 7 mill mark... that is if it reach that mark >_<

That still means at least one extend code. I'm more interested in the EX tickets though. I can get two extend codes in under two hours but EX tickets are MALW only. And I'm sure we'll hit 7 million. Thursday is a day off in Japan so Wednesday and Thursday should see some relatively large numbers.

evange
Feb 8, 2010, 05:56 AM
That still means at least one extend code. I'm more interested in the EX tickets though. I can get two extend codes in under two hours but EX tickets are MALW only. And I'm sure we'll hit 7 million. Thursday is a day off in Japan so Wednesday and Thursday should see some relatively large numbers.

i doubt it will reach 7million.
nobody online is doing it and it takes like 5 or 6 days for 1 million kills and its only 5million now.
8 feb on japan now, 4 more days.

Mike
Feb 8, 2010, 06:54 AM
nobody online is doing it and it takes like 5 or 6 days for 1 million kills and its only 5million now.
8 feb on japan now, 4 more days.
Then I suppose all the MA parties I was in today were all NPCs. And the kills are closer to 6 million than 5.

I am aware of the excat date and time in Japan. Thursday is still a day off.

Arika
Feb 8, 2010, 09:50 AM
I m sure people will rush to make it 7 mil anyway, just that 10 mil is no way.

Pandarino
Feb 8, 2010, 11:16 AM
Almost six millions now. Yup. Thursday's holiday---we can make it!

iSelphy
Feb 8, 2010, 12:29 PM
Hmm...not gonna reach 10 mil, that sucks. I wanted missions in adhoc and kind of put off getting tickets. I guess I should look over the list and see what I can't get elsewhere, or what's hardest to get and grab tickets for those items.

WBMike
Feb 8, 2010, 06:28 PM
Well even if we don't reach, I"m happy to get my first Photon Booster from this event. And that's it just one..

Mike
Feb 8, 2010, 08:18 PM
Speed running in B rank is actually a really good way to get boosters actually. Provided you have the level to speed run it. I think I managed to get six photon boosters from a party last night that was dedicated to blazing through the B version of MA.

Arika
Feb 9, 2010, 03:40 AM
Hmm...not gonna reach 10 mil, that sucks. I wanted missions in adhoc and kind of put off getting tickets. I guess I should look over the list and see what I can't get elsewhere, or what's hardest to get and grab tickets for those items.

4 statues deco aren't dropped elsewhere.
Yuto 2 kind of spear aren't dropped elsewhere.
all the A rank kubara replica of 13* aren't dropped else where too.

iSelphy
Feb 9, 2010, 12:53 PM
So I wanna get one thing clarified if possible. In this thread, I think it's been said that we will get all routes unlocked in adhoc mode if we reach 10 mil kills, right? I've heard that all routes will be unlocked if we just unlock them all in internet mode, 7 mil kills.

Anyone know the exact, "I can read the Japanese site/blog and this is what it says exactly" answer?

Tycho
Feb 9, 2010, 02:05 PM
There is no gap between infrastructure and the download version of the quest; everything should be unlocked offline ASAP as well. 10M is just for the two extra Extend Codes. Which aren't that big of a deal since you could create a new character and get those codes from cmode in like two hours.

Mike
Feb 9, 2010, 08:04 PM
Except that since the adhoc version of the quest doesn't communicate with the online servers, it's limited to the first area only. And while it's all there in the data, you can't access it.

From the Japanese blog (source (http://ameblo.jp/phantasy-star-portable2/entry-10449816477.html), very bottom of the post):

ただし、インターネットマルチモードにおいて、全てのルートが開放された場合には、マルチモードでお楽しみ いただける「マキシマムアタック リトルウィングCUP」も、全てのルートが解放されたバージョンをあらためて配信させていただ く予定です。

"If all routes are opened in Internet Multimode, then we plan to release a version of the Maximum Attack Little Wing Cup that you can enjoy in Multimode with all routes open."

iSelphy
Feb 9, 2010, 08:55 PM
So once we hit 7 mil, we'll be good for offline farming then, thanks Mike.

Arika
Feb 10, 2010, 11:48 AM
oh well, players barely hit the mark, I guess Sakai should learn his lesson and make it easier next time :p

landman
Feb 10, 2010, 08:26 PM
Maybe their numbers said so much players = so much points, but maybe not all those players play a lot in a hadnheld version.

Mike
Feb 11, 2010, 02:32 AM
New route is open.

DoubleJG
Feb 11, 2010, 02:51 AM
New route is open.

Offline multi-mode updated mission is now hopefully more than a dream.

I'm now Lv40, so hopefully I can tag along with some of you on xat for a few runs before the event officially ends.

Tycho
Feb 11, 2010, 04:57 PM
lightning Rep Nasuru get! The Magashi Naval Luddas are gonna hate me for this. :D

Mike
Feb 11, 2010, 11:18 PM
Dang. The event has been extended another full week. I spent all day yesterday building kills to get to the 7 million route and stayed up late doing 37 full runs because I expected this to be over today. Argh. This opens the door to the three extend code reward though.

Arika
Feb 12, 2010, 01:50 AM
traditional trick to get players to unlock everything from an event =_= oh well..

Pandarino
Feb 12, 2010, 04:14 AM
>_> can't complain but that was LOW

VorpalLord
Feb 12, 2010, 10:43 AM
Are there any pictures of the Koltoban clothes?

DoubleJG
Feb 12, 2010, 02:23 PM
YES!! Love this extension. I tried the event by myself yesterday at 40 and still got worked. Hopefully I'll be at LEAST 45 by the end of the Saturday so that I can play a bit after Valentine's Day.

Akaimizu
Feb 12, 2010, 03:39 PM
Awesome. This also gives me time to contend. I was way too low level, and was hoping to make up some levels in time. This weekend should really help.

Tycho
Feb 12, 2010, 07:09 PM
Are there any pictures of the Koltoban clothes?
Click (http://images.google.com/images?q=%E3%82%B3%E3%83%AB%E3%83%88%E3%83%90%E3%8 3%B3).

Mike
Feb 17, 2010, 06:51 PM
10 million kills. Enjoy your extend codes.

Untamed Dragoon
Feb 17, 2010, 06:59 PM
10 million kills for 3 extend codes........LMAO xD I could of done 1000+ cmode runs and gotten 1000+ extend codes in equal or less time of someone getting 10 million kills from MA. xD LMAO

VorpalLord
Feb 18, 2010, 10:34 AM
I hope the tree boss gets its own DL mission after the event. Even though its difficult as hell, its a really cool boss.

edit:Also whooooo extend codes! =)

SammaeltheDark
Feb 18, 2010, 11:46 AM
10 million kills for 3 extend codes........LMAO xD I could of done 1000+ cmode runs and gotten 1000+ extend codes in equal or less time of someone getting 10 million kills from MA. xD LMAO
And I could have gotten distracted by other video games for 3 weeks and get 3 extend codes for free!

Oh wait, that's what I did

Mike
Feb 18, 2010, 06:32 PM

I hope you aren't under the impression that the 10 million kill count is single player based.

VorpalLord
Feb 18, 2010, 09:35 PM
What is going on here? 0.o

Mike
Feb 18, 2010, 10:50 PM
I hope you know that I was being sarcastic. Oh wait...you are too retarded to know it. Also, if you reply to this, I guess you got nothing better to do. I be more than happy to start a post war over something stupid. Just pull the trigger, and see what happens.......LMAO XD LOL xD x3 XD X3 XD >.>

Cool story bro.

Untamed Dragoon
Feb 18, 2010, 11:59 PM
Cool story bro.

You actually replied?! LMAO XD Hate all you want, all you can do is send hate replies. XD LMAO LOL XD X3 XD Do it! xD XD XD

Mike
Feb 19, 2010, 01:42 AM
Good for you.

That aside, first post updated with information on the closing of the event.

landman
Feb 19, 2010, 03:47 AM
So, I suppose you had to finish the mission at least once to get the prices, if that was the case, I failed in my first and only attempt and I get nothing :wacko:

Akaimizu
Feb 19, 2010, 10:48 AM
Yeah. I wasn't able to attain the level to make it through on my own. It was still fun and I did earn some much needed levels doing it. However, facing enemies more than 10 levels my senior was a bit too much. I was able to get further than I thought by some in-general exploits. Using walls and such to trap mobs that I didn't want near me, and such.

KunoTatewaki
Feb 19, 2010, 11:52 AM
I never had time to play this event..... booo :( stupid work..

HyuJun
Feb 19, 2010, 03:49 PM
you didnt need to beat the event even once to get the extend codes, i got them and never completed the mission

i logged on today (the 19th) online and entered the MA mission, clear a little bit into the final path and died to get sent back to clad and end mission

logged out of online then went to trade mission in story mode and got the tech mag and 3 extend codes

if u want the items from tickets just play the mission and beat it

so basically you didnt need to be there to get anything, which im glad because that timeframe didnt work out for me was too busy

Deragonite
Feb 19, 2010, 09:12 PM
Is the full version of the Ad-Hoc version available yet?

Mike
Feb 20, 2010, 09:01 AM
Is the full version of the Ad-Hoc version available yet?
It is. It was released yesterday after maintenence ended.

DoubleJG
Feb 20, 2010, 02:24 PM
It is. It was released yesterday after maintenence ended.

Great news!

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 20, 2010, 05:49 PM
i have to connect with my psp to the server to get the update or i can just download it form the dlc pc mission page the jappsp2 has?????

Mike
Feb 20, 2010, 06:26 PM
You can do either. Connecting to the server will prompt you on the download (which you have to download to play online) or you can grab it from the mission download page (http://www.sega-psp2.jp/pc/mission/) on the official site. Both are the exact same pieces of data.

Deragonite
Feb 20, 2010, 08:20 PM
I'll be honest. I just played through all the mission's routes and it isn't as exciting as some past events I've played.

Other than a guaranteed 50% 13* Spear every 3 hours or so, I see very little incentive to play it :(. Bad exp, even worse MP, and no drops. Oh well at least it gives out many Photon Fluges/whatever (10*). Even worse is that looking at the monster levels (100-120) I suspect a future event called "This event+" which will release the S rank version of this mission...

Tip for people who missed this:
Go DL it! You get a free 3 Extend Codes! (or at least I did ;))

Mike
Feb 20, 2010, 11:59 PM
No drops?

GUARDIANDNL
Feb 21, 2010, 04:27 PM
You can do either. Connecting to the server will prompt you on the download (which you have to download to play online) or you can grab it from the mission download page (http://www.sega-psp2.jp/pc/mission/) on the official site. Both are the exact same pieces of data.

Thanks Mike XD

Tyreek
Feb 21, 2010, 09:29 PM
For the free extend codes, this is assuming that you are using OFW correct? I don't know what section you'd find extend codes in storage or inventory, but I'm assuming you don't get them on CFW, or at least I did not. get it.

kongajinken
Feb 21, 2010, 09:33 PM
They go in your furniture tap(5).

StamiStar
Feb 21, 2010, 10:24 PM
For the free extend codes, this is assuming that you are using OFW correct? I don't know what section you'd find extend codes in storage or inventory, but I'm assuming you don't get them on CFW, or at least I did not. get it.

My brothers got the extend codes and they had CFW. I just re-downladed the dlc data and went to Maximum Attack exchange and extend codes GET. Extend codes will be in your "others/room goods" section in your inventory. fee, beaten..ish.

Ask Alam.:wacko:

Tyreek
Feb 21, 2010, 10:42 PM
Thank you. I'll be saving one Extend Code for Kunaic after I buy the official game.