PDA

View Full Version : having trouble with a boss in Vhard

nickfurious
Jan 26, 2010, 02:13 PM
so im trying to finish the game up and ive been playing online since i hit about level 75 presently im level 91 hunewm and i cant seem to beat the boss in Vhard plant humilias or w/e i can survive any 2 of his attacks but when he hits me with 3 or 4 in a row it totally drops me and my team i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and could possibly offer up any advice on the matter. thanks!

Syonu
Jan 26, 2010, 02:17 PM
Stay inbetween his legs while he is hovering around. When he starts firing his lasers, he won't be able to hit you there. That is when you nuke him.

Cruciarius
Jan 26, 2010, 02:18 PM
Hunt an ice protect, in snowfields hard or sh. It'll stop him from freezing you.
Stay behind/below him as much as possible, to avoid his shots.
When the ground lights up, stay on the lit up squares, until they start to flash.
Bring scape dolls.

pso_crash
Jan 26, 2010, 02:19 PM
pokerealm made this nice guide that might help you out.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172498&highlight=humilias

FoMarlBorough
Jan 26, 2010, 06:28 PM
dont forget, after you kill him, run away. he does a last second revenge attack to catch the unaware.

lavisblade
Jan 26, 2010, 07:28 PM
Level 91 HUnewm and you're having trouble on VH? How? I don't see how that's possible...he was easy to beat since I was about level 60-something...I'm only 87 right now and he is much easier (HUnewm too by the way). What do you do? Do you have mats maxed? Do you have a maxed mag as well?