PDA

View Full Version : which attribute should I fortify?

pso_crash
Jan 26, 2010, 03:38 PM
I have a Big Mobis 0/26/21/20/0. I'm not sure which attribute to fortify. Beast is the highest by a little bit, but I think raising dark or machine might be more useful.

Opodomus
Jan 26, 2010, 03:41 PM
It depends on who you are and what you're farming. If it was me I would probably go machine because while dark is nice machine enemies give me far more trouble.

pso_crash
Jan 26, 2010, 03:47 PM
Yea. I think it will help me more to fortify machine. Those tend to be the most difficult for me as well.

Ice Sniper
Jan 26, 2010, 07:22 PM
Just my two cents but here it goes. I never fortify beast, there aren't that many and none of them are very hard. Native can be good since there are a bunch but in this case here it is a 0 so just leave it. That brings it to machine and Dark. Now my way of looking at it is this. Dark enemies are slower and easier to hit with more hp but easier in general Machine on the other hand are fast, hard to hit, normally have less hp(arkezein breaks all of machine's stereotypes) and are more difficult(except for this one). In this case I would fortify Dark because melee weapons have a harder time hitting fast machine type enemies. Also you will chip away at the larger hp pools of dark enemies. This is just my way of thinking and hopefully it helps. ^^

FOmarRashidi
Jan 26, 2010, 10:21 PM
Machine is the way to go considering your current percents.

pso_crash
Jan 26, 2010, 10:28 PM
yea, I went with machine. thanks all of you