PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to Match Up?. (Need Opinions)

moizeus
Jan 26, 2010, 09:02 PM
Well I was just looking at my in box, and saw a message. That was sent to me at 7:58 EST time. So sadly I wasn't able to reply to the sender. He was asking me I wanted to play right at that time.

So my question is What do you guys think of using some kind of program to let us know who is online. And is easier rather than sending messages?

P.S> Hope you guys understood ^^;

I know there's forum for this already. But is not specifically for this game.
Sorry if you guys dont like this idea. Am not trying to make you guys do it. I just want opinions

Please no insults am still noob on the forum. So I dont really know how people deal with this.

And since Free Play It kind of takes too long for me, and sometimes I only find one person then he leaves at the star of the game.

Cruciarius
Jan 26, 2010, 09:12 PM
The matchups forum, while not PSZ exclusive, seems to be mostly PSZ threads. I recommend just using that. Also, adding FCs of users who play often, should help you get into more WiFi games, other than Free Play.

FoMarlBorough
Jan 27, 2010, 04:53 PM
i just see whos on and jump in, usually i am wanted. but if they already had a party arranged and ask me to leave, no prob, no hard feelings. i usually run with a small pool of people that are usually on when i play...i guess im too lazy to plan it ahead of time.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 27, 2010, 07:06 PM
i prefer to use Gamefaqs for partying, IMO it tends to have quicker responses than PSO world since everyone can see it at the top of the board

tho there is a forum for matchups, its kinda hidden and doesn't show new post liek all the other forums which sorta discourages ppl from entering. also liek you said, its not soley for PSZ which can be a bit bothersome when searching for a game for your specific console >.<

SneakySneaky
Jan 28, 2010, 12:12 AM
I find the gamefaqs isn't really a good place to stick in. Many different kind of ppls. Mostly, cheaters/hacks are there too. There is a chaos unlike in here. More legal players are here.

Ice Sniper
Jan 28, 2010, 12:21 AM
I kinda like the matchmaking thread, made a couple really good friends(FOrulz and Gantz detainee come to mind right away ^^)

As for the legal players thing, that is debateable since there is a small group starting to form which thinks hacking is ok in some cases but I think we are mostly legit.