PDA

View Full Version : Do you talk to your PSØ?

Tizerak
Jan 27, 2010, 03:37 PM
I find myself often saying out loud:

1. Reeve Dies - "Surprise surprise."

2. Kai group heals - "At least you're not a hoarding b***h like Sarisa."

3. Sarisa heals - "About time."

4. They all die - "Idiots."

5. Arkzein chain charges and never lets me melee him - some kind of random profanities.

6. Kill 3 waves of monsters and the chest yields all meseta - Deep sigh.

7. Sarisa res's someone but doesn't heal them and they die immediately -
"Good job!"

8. Reeve dies to a bunny - "BWAHAHAHAHA"

9. Reeve pushes a target back with Million Rave while I'm trying to melee it - "Grrrrr!"

10. My favorite, when you kill a boss and as you run to the chest "show me the..." as you hit the chest and the stuff comes piling out "MONEY!".

============================================

Do you talk to your game?

d3str0y0rz
Jan 27, 2010, 03:39 PM
you probably already knew this, but when you use the chat option that says Safety First the NPCS will heal up and all that good stuff "while your in fight"

Tizerak
Jan 27, 2010, 03:40 PM
thank....you?

d3str0y0rz
Jan 27, 2010, 03:43 PM
lol i was just throwing that out their incase you didnt know, you wont have the problem of them dieing as much.

Chukie sue
Jan 27, 2010, 03:43 PM
I thought you meant phantasy star online.. like, talking to your GC game :o

ChrisFTW
Jan 27, 2010, 03:45 PM
Ogi shoting red boxes and drain's almost half my HP - "Oh you~"

Tizerak
Jan 27, 2010, 03:46 PM
lol i was just throwing that out their incase you didnt know, you wont have the problem of them dieing as much.

............................................______ __
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?........................... ...........................\,
.................../.................................................. .........,}
................./.................................................. ....,:`^`}
.............../.................................................. .,:”........./
..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

And naw Chuckie I meant PSZero although I probably yelled at the PSOnline too back in college :-D

d3str0y0rz
Jan 27, 2010, 03:50 PM
i meant PSZ my bad lol, but yea just try clicking the tactics option while ona mission and click safety first while your in a fight, and they will all start buffing up and healing

mid Knight
Jan 27, 2010, 03:57 PM
Does real player count? Cos if it does then an hour ago I was pair up with a Fonewn called Iceman in freeplay Paru. We did well and when we got to the boss room, I went to the menu to use my fuilds and notice he wasn't on the map assuming he went back to the city. Once I out of the menu, I notice the drop link sign and I shouted "Oh you son of the!!!" Take it like a man I went ahead despite being on my own (I was playing as my Ramar using Emperor Axeon). After another attempt I defeated the boss and not suprising no Big Hemera for me. I like to think that Iceman just d/c.

Tizerak
Jan 27, 2010, 04:06 PM
i meant PSZ my bad lol, but yea just try clicking the tactics option while ona mission and click safety first while your in a fight, and they will all start buffing up and healing

I don't think you get it, at all, yeah.

Atlantis419
Jan 27, 2010, 04:10 PM
LOL i've talked to my game........ usually when i've done 60 or 70 floors of tower and none of the mothers are dropping anything really good or even worse when you kill that 90th or 100th mother and she drops you the five green boxes, usually two fluids, two techs and a trap vision. and all i can do is look at the floor and say what the ****.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Jan 27, 2010, 04:12 PM
*Shoots a burn trap with Kai in the way* Oops!

Denzbrujah
Jan 27, 2010, 04:31 PM
I scream all types of obscenities when I'm trying to get a 4 person Flozir and an NPC dies right before the Boss Room ...
ohh and pretty much everything in the 1st post of this thread applies to me as well ....

Kirukia
Jan 27, 2010, 07:31 PM
Uhhh can't say I do.
I do like to yell at my laptop though.
Besides the obvious things like Kai blowing me up, I can't stand bringing Ogi with me at all.
I use the saftey first command and his laser cancels your attacks = =
So instead of comboing a Rohjade before it rolls up, Ogi is hitting it for like, 6 damage cancelling your attacks. It's the most obnoxious thing ever. He also can't heal or buff or revive. I tend to not even bring him.

Macman
Jan 27, 2010, 07:33 PM
>2 Arkzeins far apart from each other
"Oh goddamnit."

FOmarRashidi
Jan 27, 2010, 07:34 PM
I scream all types of obscenities when I'm trying to get a 4 person Flozir and an NPC dies right before the Boss Room ...
ohh and pretty much everything in the 1st post of this thread applies to me as well ....

Ack, it's just as annoying when an NPC is stuck in the corner running and won't come to you when you want to 4 chain.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 27, 2010, 07:49 PM
when i do Over End, i liek to say "WIND SCAR!

RowenOfStrata
Jan 27, 2010, 07:51 PM
you probably already knew this, but when you use the chat option that says Safety First the NPCS will heal up and all that good stuff "while your in fight"

Them healing more means nothing if healing more still isn't enough, the biggest use to safety first is so they don't get themselves killed faster, rarely do the NPCs actually strive to save you, each other or even themselves no matter what tactic setting they are on.

Usually when Sarisa makes a comment of some sort I tell her to shut her whore mouth, but other than that not a whole lot. I mean I can rely on Reve and Kai and Ogi being absolutely useless but in Sarisa's case she has the capacity to be useful and rarely if ever is.

arkane
Jan 27, 2010, 08:31 PM
Ogi and Reve make me crazy. Those two have the worst time staying vertical, I swear. If they had been human I would swear they were ancestors of Mome. I find myself saying, "Fine! Lie there!" a lot at them.

zeital
Jan 28, 2010, 06:03 AM
i yell alot at people in freeplay, but for offline its mainly Sarisa cuz she is a useless bint even when on "Safety First" more so when i'm my FO cuz i can alredy heal 5X as much, reve and kai r my favs

StaticWings19
Jan 28, 2010, 10:43 AM
pffff talk to? not quite.. yell at... mmmhmmm

OGI YOU BLO...WTF KAI SHOOT THE FRICKIN THING!!!! SARISA HEAL ME YOU DUM...NO!!! DONT HEAL OGI HEAL ME!

pso_crash
Jan 28, 2010, 11:15 AM
I never talk to my DS, but that is funny stuff you posted, OP.

Opodomus
Jan 28, 2010, 12:13 PM
"Sarisa, your health is at 5%, why are you meleeing?"
"Reve, you can cast anti"
"Kai, take your own advice"
"Ogi, you are only here because the quest requires it"

garmrodin
Jan 28, 2010, 07:13 PM
I just get irritated when someone can cast anti but doesn't

RrD555
Jan 28, 2010, 09:24 PM
Reeve Dies - "Surprise surprise."
Reeve dies to a bunny - "BWAHAHAHAHA"

Exactly why i dont take him along
LOL

Only reason I take sarisa, kai and ogi along => MEAT SHIELD!!!!!

Arkzein fires a missile => hide behind one of them
LOL

TerealD
Jan 28, 2010, 11:12 PM
2 Arkzeins: "God, why?"

then, after dispatching them, two more show up: "...*expletive*"

zeital
Jan 29, 2010, 02:01 AM
oh i hate that >< its annoying cuz i can only take Sarisa and Ogi atm i found myself standing near the red lazers in paru just so i could watch Ogi die, it gave me a odd satisfaction, i also yell at Sarisa when she res's other people but never ever me (happened one time when i was first fighting the dragon and ran out of those scape doll's)

Tizerak
Jan 29, 2010, 05:50 AM
I never talk to my DS, but that is funny stuff you posted, OP.

I think it goes along with my "talking to other drivers" mentality. I swore when I was growing up and had to ride around with my mother because she would talk to other drivers if they did stupid shit / pissed her off and it drove me nuts "they can't hear you!" and I swore I would never do that, now I've been driving for years and I do exactly what she did -_- along with the occasional: flipping the bird / jack off hand motion / break test on tail gaters / racing games with angry people because you passed them.

kirtblue
Jan 29, 2010, 07:01 PM
i have said alot of vulgar words while working for ogis friend title

Paralys
Jan 31, 2010, 05:22 PM
Only when Ogi is in my party and endlessly stands on spike traps, namely the poison ones, for no particular reason other than to make me switch Anti onto my pallet or use up a fluid after casting Alresta when I was saving them for a boss. But then it's only expletives.

Dragwind
Jan 31, 2010, 05:37 PM
I'm not sure if I ever have, but I've been known to yell at the games I play so...:wacko:

FOmarRashidi
Jan 31, 2010, 10:59 PM
I'm not sure if I ever have, but I've been known to yell at the games I play so...:wacko:

I tend to yell at the games I play too. I usually take it as a cue that I need a break.

Chukie sue
Jan 31, 2010, 11:26 PM
Er and to answer the question... I do NOT talk to my game, I keep it all bottled up inside and some day not far from now I will burst out with rage (double arkzein missle) and joy (Finding a breaker) and probably pee myself while both laughing and crying.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 31, 2010, 11:29 PM
Red light low battery warning - grumble grumble.

Shuffle around room to get adapter and hook up.

That's about it.

Windancer
Feb 1, 2010, 02:39 AM
That is Hilarious! I myself do not talk to my PS0 but I might now LOL

Tizerak
Feb 1, 2010, 06:11 AM
That is Hilarious! I myself do not talk to my PS0 but I might now LOL

If anything do it for the looks you'll get from other people.

Story Time!

Back in college during my... junior year me and some friends were living in college housing that was a 1 story motel thing, ground level, and in my room the computer is set up so im facing the wall and the window is to my left and is semi-traffic area of people walking by. Anyways I was playing this game iRO (international Ragnarok Online) and was playing the wizard class. They get a neat spell called Jupitel Thunder, and I had seen pictures of it but hadn't gotten high enough to use it yet, so one day I finally get the spell and I go and demolish some monster with it and in my glee I raise my arms in the air and yell "JUPITEL THUNDER!".
Then I felt a disturbance in the force... arms still in the air I slowly turn my head to look outside the window to catch a group of college babes staring in on me with puzzled looks and I stare back at them (arms still in the air) and there was a pause for a couple of moments, before I slowly get up and close the blinds then sit back down, laugh, and go back to blowing monsters up with my new happy spell.

Kirukia
Feb 1, 2010, 08:55 AM
Story Time!

LOL. Thank you sir, for that enlightening tale.

XianForce
Feb 1, 2010, 09:52 AM
When Reve talks crap saying things like "You think that hurts?" "Weakling", etc, then he dies right afterwards, I usually follow with a "Not so tough now, huh Reve?"

GantzDetainee
Feb 1, 2010, 04:45 PM
Talking? as in Chuck Noland to Wilson?probably not...but I do tend to get excited when I get something ultra rare.

Zike
Feb 1, 2010, 08:45 PM
I tend to negotiate with it, like I will say just let me find my twin psyco guns and you can have a break, or well play a different game if you give me the twin psyco guns, or give me the twin psycho guns and I will get you a nice shiny new case to be carried around in. none of these are seeming to work though

kirtblue
Feb 3, 2010, 12:25 AM
loved the story tizerak good stuff ive been in that situation myself

Tizerak
Feb 3, 2010, 04:41 AM
loved the story tizerak good stuff ive been in that situation myself

It was definately up there for "hardest I've laughed in my life".

Light dragon
Feb 3, 2010, 03:00 PM
The story is definitely inspirational to me. I have yet to talk to my PSZ while offline but I do occasionally online >_>;

GuardianKnux
Feb 3, 2010, 03:56 PM
I tend to negotiate with it, like I will say just let me find my twin psyco guns and you can have a break, or well play a different game if you give me the twin psyco guns, or give me the twin psycho guns and I will get you a nice shiny new case to be carried around in. none of these are seeming to work though

This one made me laugh cuz i so the same thing, "alright DS, you give me my Clair Doubles and i'll let ya have your recharger!" *Waves is tauntingly* "You know you want it...." I yell at the NPC's a lot too, my favorite thing in the world is yelling at them to run up to a monster and distract it so i can deal with something else lol...usually is "Get your Azz's over there and BE USEFUL!!! I know it goes against everything you have learned BUT JUST TRY IT THIS ONCE DAM IT!!! lol......i know i think i have problem too....

Sudeki
Feb 3, 2010, 05:11 PM
I usually make an angry grunting noise, when I go into a room with 2 Arkzein's and there spamming rockets on me, and takes all my scapes ;_:.

Z-735
Feb 3, 2010, 05:13 PM

I do this alot too lol.

johnwolf
Feb 6, 2010, 07:16 PM
why u being so hard on Ogi. kai always hits the damn burning traps. Ogi is great for getting a chain for a photon attack. kai and rave are praticly useless

darkfalz32
Feb 7, 2010, 08:01 PM
We kill boss= "Yay!"
I kill boss alone= "Oh yeah!"
I kill boss alone on Hard= "Who da man!"
I kill boss alone on SUPER HARD= "How the f$%k did I just do that?"
They die= "Oh well..."
I die= "BULLSHIT!"
Death by bunny (me or them)= "Pathetic..."

garmrodin
Feb 8, 2010, 05:19 AM
sometimes when I verse a normal boss or arkzhein or a strong enemy like that I think "am I meant to be scared of that!"

since their on normal their really easy

zeital
Feb 8, 2010, 06:42 AM
"oh F'ing balls" when i get OH KOed by a arkzein revive, die again... and again and *sighs* when Sarisa stands over me doing NOTHING 'stupid bint, u revive them when they die, y not me!', um other then that i talk alot to stupid people on freeplay, like "NO don't set that trap off!!!.... GARH! BAKA!" i've now worked out who is good to take along with each of my chara's so i normaly don't have a problem anymore in offline sept sarisa ugh i hate taking her along

Soahd
Feb 9, 2010, 09:36 PM
I'm more hitting things near me(resisting to throw the DS at the nearest windows) when I'm really angry though. (It's not as bad as it sound!)
But I do sigh often when I'm playing with NPC.
Sigh Sarisa went melee when I need heal.
Sigh Sarisa healing the almost full Kai.
Sigh Ogi running in the wall instead going around it.

Tamlin42
Feb 10, 2010, 01:39 AM
Talking? You mean like shrieking "Get UP! Get UP!" when my character just took a flying Torpedo upside the head, is sitting at 12 HP and there are TWO Tank Bots in the room with me? How about "No! No! NO!" when one of those little idiot NPCs charges into Melee with a handfull of HPs and dies before I can heal them thus losing their PB charge JUST before facing the Boss I was planning on hitting with a 4 person Granir for massive damage? Or "MOVE!" when they cluster around me and I'm trying to get a good look at the contents of the Treasure chest that just spewed some red boxes and I can't see where they landed?

Nah. I don't talk to my DS. I YELL at the characters in it.

JonseyMcFly
Feb 10, 2010, 07:15 PM
Okay, Okay. Why does every one hate on Duel arkzein so much i love them. Dude going through the tower I get Duel arkzein My face light's up. Why, You guy's must not run between them your camera angle changing like 50 time's a second as your watching one's missiles and rolling behind the second one seeing your screen light up with the damage that the arkzein just took, And doing it over and over again tell one is dead. There so much fun to kill one arkzein with the other. take's some time, But it's fun. I can wipe whole room of mobs just by using arkzein and his missiles spam.

And why so much hate on ogi? He's the only usfull one out of them. I get so annoyed of them and yelling at them and screamign at them and pleading at them. Most of the time i just go alone. Yes even in the tower. Yes first time in et cleared it solo. Sarise dosent heal, Kai dosent do any damage, Ogi get in the way when i'm trying to attack. And reve is allway's right in the way of my melee.

But yea i talk to them all the time.

Reve " Stop dying you stupid Prat"
Sarise, " Get naked Wooo"
Kai " stupid prat stop melee and shoot the danm bastard.
Ogi " Good Shot tin man"
Gunmistress " Stop moving you stupid floating b***h"
Mother trinity " And Stay down this time."