PDA

View Full Version : FOnewman help for a beginner

gamer232323
Feb 28, 2003, 04:58 PM
I am starting a FOnewman I just want some tips.

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 28, 2003, 05:00 PM
Be patient. It may take a while for it to get where you want it to be, but it's well worth it. Trust me...

SMACKTARD
Feb 28, 2003, 05:23 PM
dont worry about your mag until you get a good amount of money in your bank and can afford difluids. grab everything you can and sell it too

Chronoslash
Feb 28, 2003, 08:57 PM
Agreed.
Lots of money is a must when starting out. Be patient, if you succeed you will not be dissappointed with the result.

Good Luck

Stalfos333
Feb 28, 2003, 09:14 PM
In my opinion, FoNewm is good, but not fun to start off... He's a character best used "twinked", made powerful early on by an "older brother's" presents. If you have a Cast or Caseal, they are the ultimate FoNewm older brothers since they don't need to USE the materials or the items used to make the FoNewm mag.

I'd say have another character raise your mag, and hunt for disks and mind materials. If you plan to stay out, you need the fluids, not just the mag, since you'll be relying on the techs over physical strength in all accounts. A decent Mind Mag will make you a god early on, especially if it's bred even before the FoNewm is made. With higher level techs and Mind Mats, you'll own everything up to Falz without trying too hard.

The thing about all twinked forces, you have to hold back if you play on a team. Maybe keep Rafoie low level (one comes to mind) so you can get experience for big groups in multiplayer normal and hard without stealing it all. Then focus on Shifta, Deband, Resta and the like, and help the team gain levels with you. You won't kill everything, but you'll not be universally hated either.

If you're offline only, then go all out.

PalRappies_go_splat
Feb 28, 2003, 09:34 PM
well... first of all im guessing you dont have a 4 socket frame, 4 god/abilities, and a decent wepon to spare so scratch that i think the best thing to do is go on a higher level character and get some higher lvl zonde and all those spells like lvl 2 and 3 then just shoot everything down with ur powered up spells till you can find more powerful spells. after that get a Gi spell to use in a tight spot gifolie works good after that you gotta just wing it cuz thats where i got up to with my FOnewman b4 i deleted that bitch http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

PalRappies_go_splat
Feb 28, 2003, 09:35 PM
fyi he didnt suck i just got impatient...

gamer232323
Mar 1, 2003, 08:27 AM
Thanks that was real helpful but i currupted my memory card so I don't have to much of a big brother anymore.

wizkid357
Mar 1, 2003, 01:54 PM
Be PINKAL!It helps,trust me. I ca`t beleave I`m GREENIL and i`m a FOmar!!!