PDA

View Full Version : Mats for grinders.

pixelate
Feb 28, 2003, 05:26 PM
Well, my HUcaseal reached her material limit, so I have no use for the extra materials she has banked. My HUcaseal also reached S-Rank, so she needs grinders for her PEANG TWIN. Another reason that I don't need the materials is because I wasn't aware of the material limit when I first started and ate every material I found; now my HUcaseal will never get to 100 LCK--she's stuck at 56. As I recreate her, I will not be eating any materials except for Luck Materials.

I'm not sure what would be a fair exchange for mat to grinders. I appreciate any offers.

Power Material: 10
Mind Material: 1
Evade Material: 30
Def Material: 23

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pixelate on 2003-02-28 19:08 ]</font>

NGEvangelion4
Feb 28, 2003, 11:52 PM
Ill give you 15Grinders for the Pow Mats

SilentBob
Feb 28, 2003, 11:59 PM
On 2003-02-28 19:15, pso_newbie_kaz wrote:
hey everyone, im looking to trade for lots of grinders for my recently acquired s ranks (heh and i plan on getting another tonight also), i could use...i dunno up to 400 even, but i understand thats unlikely. Anyway, I have lots of materials (mostly dfp, evp, mind, a few pow and luck) for trade, preferably 1 material per 2.5-3 grinds (like 1 mat for 1 trigrinder etc). Also, I have lots and lots of 9* weps i can stand to trade, im sorry but i really dont have the time to list them all, just let me know if theres a particular one or some you need, cuz i save em with good %s. I also have a good deal of photon drops and amps if anyones interested in those.

So if you dont mind, post roughly how many grinders you have for trade, what you're looking for, and if you want, make me an offer, otherwise ill make you an offer

heh pixelate looks like ur trying to get in on my business lol.

pixelate
Mar 1, 2003, 01:42 AM
On 2003-02-28 20:59, pso_newbie_kaz wrote:
heh pixelate looks like ur trying to get in on my business lol.

Posted mine first. ^_~

All my materials are pending right now. Someone PM'd me with an offer for all my materials. I still need to hear back from that person before I can start splitting up materials to people for trades.