PDA

View Full Version : Armor

stinkyfish97
Jan 29, 2010, 04:41 AM
This thread is simply just a couple of questions.
Do you suppose we will quick rise in price of B-Rank and A-Rank armors? I was looking at my character and if I stay PT when those Plainsoverlord/R and other R missions come out. We are limited to lvl 20 so that would mean that our stats would decrease greatly, as a protranser I can see myself only wearing at most low A-Rank armors. So do you think that prices might jump real quick? This applies to weapons as well right, possible increase in lower rank weapons with good percents? I wonder what Master classes will do considering they can only equip S rank armors? serafi-senba will be about the max they would be able to equip with a dfp requirment of 75, and they still might not be able to do it. Masterforce would have no chance at all, they would be armorless in these missions! Perhaps that is why they have like dfp increase, atp increase, you know stuff like that so we can use AP in those catagories to boost up our stats enough to actually run these missions.

Maybe some of you JP players know? I mean after mag+ here we will get supp update possibly in a few months, definetly by the end of this year. lol.

Volcompat321
Jan 29, 2010, 04:58 AM
I doubt there will be a HUGE jump in price, but I'm sure there will be a slight jump.

I don't know much about the /R missions and whatnot, but there are plenty of armors out there, C-S rank.
You don't need a 50% armor to live through those attacks.