PDA

View Full Version : help please

bishop472003
Jan 29, 2010, 08:28 AM
I have done all the missions on hard and have beat the tower and I still can't do super hard I'm lvl 71 offline
btw. I don't wanna play online yet. Do you have to do all the missions in order. Is the anything that would let
you know you've done a mission already? I would hate to do these missions over. Thanx in advance.

rickfrior
Jan 29, 2010, 08:56 AM
Huh, this problem again....

Well, you have to finish all the Hard quests in ONE character in order to unlock SH for that character ONLY.

Make sure you have done those quests with only ONE character.

If you think you have, unfortunately, there is no other way to solve this.

RrD555
Jan 29, 2010, 04:14 PM
I have done all the missions on hard and have beat the tower and I still can't do super hard I'm lvl 71 offline
btw. I don't wanna play online yet. Do you have to do all the missions in order. Is the anything that would let
you know you've done a mission already? I would hate to do these missions over. Thanx in advance.

Yes, just as rickfior said, you need to do all of the missions with ONE character (regardless of the order you do them).
if you do any with other character, the "new" goes away, but you still have to do it in order to unlock SH.

Some people say that you need to find the cake shop and do the side quest on hard also to unlock SH, but this is NOT TRUE!!!!!!
I have a friend who haven't found the cake shop even once and have SH unlocked.

zeital
Jan 29, 2010, 09:55 PM
the cake shop quest on hard + all hard quests = the tital that gets u the Compress PA