PDA

View Full Version : Um.. is this odd?

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 29, 2010, 11:00 AM
Is it just me or is everyone fighting Rappies at the end of Mag+?

The fifth time in the row we had been fighting Rappy amures.

Hatrix
Jan 29, 2010, 11:17 AM
I had Delsabers twice in a row idk

Volcompat321
Jan 29, 2010, 04:57 PM
I think SEGA boosted up the rares in MAG+ for the PC/Ps2 server.
There was talk of the idea, but I don't think it was confirmed or denied it actually being there.

You on Pc/s2, or Xbox 360?

stinkyfish97
Jan 29, 2010, 06:12 PM
They did this last MAG if you all remember? They did this so the Cati/ skill Save doesnt become worth 0. lol. They had Rappies last MAG, the easter ones, that droped Halp Serafi Boards, I still have 8 of those and picked up probably 20 or so. The Kohibumiteri bow surely will drop in price now. But no its not really that odd. I think I mentioned this in the MAG+ thread as well. Regular rappies drop Skill Saves and in order to keep that a rare item they arent going to let us fight the regular rappies. Halp Serafi boards went from in the millions to like 50k just after the event ended, and then they took rappies out all together once they extended MAG.

Basically they didnt do anything new. Anyone else pissed no second form of Falz? This mission is way to easy, It took us 37 minutes to do it and we didnt even have a techer, the boss died in less than 2 minutes. :-( Oh well badges are easy to get that means.

Nayto the Fighmaster
Jan 30, 2010, 10:13 AM
I think SEGA boosted up the rares in MAG+ for the PC/Ps2 server.
There was talk of the idea, but I don't think it was confirmed or denied it actually being there.

You on Pc/s2, or Xbox 360?

I'm on the 360.

Also in response to Stinkyfish97, Yep I'm pretty peeved of that myself.

I don't understand, Red Line drops here, does that mean they altered the drops so taht the first form drops it, anyhow?

Roberto14
Feb 19, 2010, 12:31 AM
Sometimes rappies sometimes those rare hive dudes with swords as arms and then sometimes no rare spawn lol