PDA

View Full Version : Chaos Sorcerer Body Part

dys0r
Feb 28, 2003, 07:16 PM
Does a Gran Sorcerer drop a Chaos Sorcerer's Right Arm for a Pinkal section ID? I've done 60+ Ult. Ruins runs now, and I've still yet to see a Gran Sorcerer drop this.

- dys

_xX_Frosty_Xx_
Feb 28, 2003, 07:28 PM
Sorry, from what I hear only Chaos Sorcerers drop them.

Stalfos333
Feb 28, 2003, 08:01 PM
Um...they're found only in Ult...Yeah...Since Chaos Sorcerer BECOMES Gran Sorcerer in Ult, it's a fairly safe bet that it is, in fact, Gran Sorcerer that drops them.

VulpesMundi
Feb 28, 2003, 08:52 PM
Yes, the Gran Sorceror now drops them. Sonic Team actually saw this discrepency and changed the item from C-Sorceror's Arm to just Sorceror's Arm. The weapon is now also called Sorceror's Cane. Kinda dumb, since the weapon still looks like the Chaos Sorceror's Cane (bluish) and not the Gran Sorceror's Cane (pinkish).

They did this with a few of the enemy parts/weapons. The C-Bringer's Right Arm is dropped by a Dark Bringer and therefore changed to Bringer's Right Arm and Bringer's Rifle, but the weapon still looks like a C-Bringer's Rifle (smaller and less pointy). Parts of Garanz is now dropped by Baranz and therefore changed to Parts of Baranz and Baranz Launcher, but the weapon still looks like a Garanz Launcher (it's green instead of blue). The usual Sonic Team laziness to fix things.

dys0r
Feb 28, 2003, 10:09 PM
Ah, I see. The guide here says it's a "Chaos Sorcerer's Right Arm," but it seems it has changed for the GC version. On the item findings database for Pinkal, though, it says a Gran Sorcerer in Ult. Ruins drops a crappy MAHU! What's up with that? I'll keep trying for that stupid body part... can't exactly complain since I recently found a CADUCEUS.

- dys

Richard
Feb 28, 2003, 11:19 PM
dys0r wrote:
On the item findings database for Pinkal, though, it says a Gran Sorcerer in Ult. Ruins drops a crappy MAHU!

No, that's not true. Pinkal does indeed get the Sorcerer's Right Arm off an Ultimate Ruins Gran Sorcerer. Pinkal is also the ONLY Section ID to get the Sorcerer's Right Arm off an Ultimate Gran Sorcerer in the VR Spaceship also. So Pinkal has two possible locations to get it from.