PDA

View Full Version : FOmarOr FOnewm?

Sudeki
Jan 30, 2010, 05:01 PM
Hey guys, I'm not really new into the series, but I've recently picked up PSZ, and right now I got a lvl 36 or something HuCast, Mainly because it just breezes through most things, I can do the starter places on hard solo atm, but I've always wanted a FO character.
So this is where im stuck at, I've read alot of threads around here and I think I want to make a FOmar, that would go with slicers untill later levels then mostly tech spamming, And then maybe some slicer action at way later lol.
and I would like to know what would be good mag/mats set ups, that would be good for both of those. Sorry if anything doesnt make sense, and anyone please give any suggestions or advice for this field xD.

And I wish I could do online play, only can if I go to a place with wifi, as I don't have wireless internet at my house atm.

Hope I get some replys ;P>

Google
Jan 30, 2010, 06:55 PM
IIRC FOmar gets a 120% boost to Foie, Barta and Zonde while a FOnewm gets a 115% boost to Foie, Barta, Zonde, Megid and Grants with a 70% decrease in Resta. I mostly just use Zonde and Megid for attack techs so I prefer the FOnewm since he has 115% in both while a FOmar has 120% in Zonde and 100% in Megid. The Resta penalty doesn't bother me at all; his Resta still fully heals him. FOnewm's also have PP recovery. For materials and Mag I would go pure mind.

leviayurashyguy
Jan 31, 2010, 10:35 PM
FOnewm are more well rounded in terms of offense with 15% across the board but that -30% Resta kinda hurts; they heal 400-500, as much as a pure mind Hunewearl. they also get PP regen

FOmar are more specialized in offense w/o taking a minus to Resta with 20% in Foie, Barta, and Zonde; do note that these are the most effective techs in 6 out of the 7 stages in the game. FOmar's also get 20 more mat usage and have more ATP and ATA than FOnewm. FOmar also make the best battle mages

i would suggest FOmar because have more options on how you want to play your character while still retaining top spot in tech damages. FOnewms are great if you want the PP regen or plan on using Megid more often and want the extra bonus. also FOnewms get the 'fro

FOmarRashidi
Jan 31, 2010, 10:55 PM
You can always do both at the same time and do a compare and contrast in real time. I think someone else on here is doing that with Fomar and Fonewn.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jan 31, 2010, 11:32 PM
Comparison of the stats page might scare you off, but do recognize these % bonuses, deficiencies when considering, as everyone is mentioning. PP recovery is also a good bonus that will get faster with growth/leveling.

As well if you really like the looks despite it, might as well have fun, and have a character you like to load up and use all the time rather than just the obvious stats are better one. When you do get online, partying up will cover the limitations of your character well enough.