PDA

View Full Version : Worth saving grinders?

Greed_snipe
Jan 31, 2010, 03:22 PM
I know in PSO i always saved my grinders for way high level, but in PSZ, i fiind grinders like everywhere i go.'

So im wondering should i just save my grinders for high level or no?

ChrisFTW
Jan 31, 2010, 03:38 PM
monogrinders are pretty much useless since they can only be used on a 1-3 star weapon. I usually always save di and trigrinders.

mid Knight
Jan 31, 2010, 03:42 PM
My opinions is spend your grinders like crazy, they not that rare compare to PSO. In case you didn't know that the grinders are different to PSO. In PSZ they grind up the weapon by 1 unlike PSO grind by the number. Mono is for 1-3stars, Di for 1-5 and Tri for 1-7 weapons/armor. Save the Tri for the rare weapons and use Mono and Di quite often.

Cruciarius
Jan 31, 2010, 03:42 PM
I save all grinders I find, just to max grind the best of rares I find, even if I won't be using them.

EthanEde
Jan 31, 2010, 03:58 PM
I have 999 di grinders without 'trying" to save them, I just deposit them after every run and use them when i need them. Tri grinders are pretty damn common and most things that need them can only grind up around 10 times anyway so use those as you see fit as well.

mid Knight
Jan 31, 2010, 04:28 PM
I have 999 di grinders without 'trying" to save them, I just deposit them after every run and use them when i need them. Tri grinders are pretty damn common and most things that need them can only grind up around 10 times anyway so use those as you see fit as well.

You're not the only one with 999 Di grinders, I even use those to grind up all six of my pixzza boxes and I still got plenty.

EthanEde
Jan 31, 2010, 04:38 PM
yeah it is pretty common, most super hard players i know have 999 of the things. So spend them without worry OP

Dragwind
Jan 31, 2010, 05:40 PM
Saving digrinders is useful if you plan on raising another character as fast as possible. You could give them some high grinded stuff to start off with.

Evicous
Jan 31, 2010, 06:27 PM
I say just use every single Mono and Di grinder you find, the second you find it. You'll probably still have extras.

Tri's, on the other hand, you should save for when you have something average-good to use it on. Being a little liberal in your use of those won't really hurt so don't be afraid of it.

l3iohazard
Jan 31, 2010, 06:33 PM
use all your mono and di grinders all you want and just use your tris on things you want

Paralys
Jan 31, 2010, 07:24 PM
I started saving monogrinders (even though they showed up like crazy) at first til I got something above 3 stars and realized I couldn't use them on it. Then later, I had the same experience with Digrinders showing up like crazy, then Trigrinders showing up fairly often.

So yeah, I'd say saving them is pretty pointless. My friend just started the game yesterday and had a level 9 character and I gave him like 40 monogrinders today for a random gunblade he found without caring.

If you have something you want upgraded, I say go for it.

FOmarRashidi
Jan 31, 2010, 08:07 PM
I don't think it's worth saving grinders seeing how they are so numerous in this game.

avak62
Feb 1, 2010, 01:22 PM
i save them allways you never now when you need themXD